Arizona Politics

Jeff Flake left! He said President Trump did thing?

Trump has destroyed the republican party. I cannot wait for the blue wave to sweep through 2018 and impeach his orange russian ass.

Gonna be weird for you when all your masters are in prison.

Delusional Drumpfkin gonna be crying when Mueller indicts popular vote loser.

>As if the Demonrat party isn't hemorrhaging voters...

Jeff Flake fucks kids

>goes into politics
>doesn't expect mudslinging and nastiness

He's either the world's most naive man or there's something else going on. What's really happening here?

I like to larp as a shill too sometimes.

>actually believing this

wew lad, it's almost as if you believe Trump's popularity reports that come from himself. LOL

>Hating on muh president.

Good riddance.

You don't really believe that, he must be bluffing. There's no way democrats could be so stupid. Mueller is a criminal and should be in jail!

hahahahahha

Flake is almost crying!!!

Burgers have faggots as senators!!!

I always knew they all were faggots!!!

Burgers BTFO!!!

Yeah it's definitely not because he's down twenty points against his primary challenger. That's surely not the reason.

what do you get out of it? do you just like watching people rip on your political opposite?

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

IT WAS MY TURN!!!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot, you just add dead people to the list to make up the difference. Good thing it's the electoral votes that matters.

Stats lie constantly so easy to bias financial data.

Hahhahahhahha

TRUMP WINS AGAIN

Flake pussys out and McCain gets cancer

Good fucking riddance I hope these two rhinos rot in fucking hell

Looks like the swamp is starting to drain itself.

GETTING TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Haha. I think Bannon is leveraging dirt on some of these scumbags.

He's a pussy ass bitch that knows he will get BTFO if he runs again because his voters like/support the president, unlike him

>blue wave

You are as delusional as kieth Olberman

Flake isn’t or because people want democrats flake is out because he is anti trump

They are faggots agreed, but even worse they
are pedo faggots.
Trump has the files and now that is why they
are crying like little bitches and not running for re-election.
Oh and WTF, you are mocking US politicians?

>FACTS THAT PROVE IM WRONG ARE FAKE

Seriously i can't even imagine how pathetic you are

>destroyed Republican Party
>implying we like republicans

The only “Republicans” Sup Forums ever liked were Ron Paul and Donald Trump.

The rest are traitorous animals.

Trump and Bannon collect another scalp. Only +40 more republicans to go. (BTW Cruz and Rand are some of the only good ones left).

Yeah I miss the good ol' comfy days of "you're with me or you're a terrorist"

These guys have been way too comfortable for too long.

I live in arizona, who's even running in 2018?

Finally, Arizona will have a chance to get some real senators in office. Be ready for a primary full of /ourguys/

>Flake was born in Snowflake, Arizona, the son of Nerita (née Hock) and Dean Maeser Flake.[4] His birth town was named in part for his great-great-grandfather, Mormon pioneer William J. Flake.[5] Flake obtained a B.A. in International Relations and an M.A. in Political Science from Brigham Young University.[6] He took a two-year leave of absence to serve as a volunteer Mormon missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in South Africa in the early 1980s and speaks Afrikaans. He worked in the public affairs sector after college and served as Executive Director of the Foundation for Democracy in Namibia and Executive Director of the Goldwater Institute before entering the House of Representatives. He opposed economic sanctions on South Africa in the 1980s, arguing that sanctions would harm the black population who were already suffering under Apartheid policies.
Mormons, not even once

Im from AZ, this guy is a fucking clown. He wasnt going to win shit. Him and McCain were on their way out, McCain just got lucky with cancer. Theyre both clowns. Fuck em.

>Mormons still butthurt that Trump ripped Romney a new asshole

They’re a cult.

ANOTHER NEOCON KEK BTFO!

MAGA

Whew. One less turncoat. Cuckservatives are one problem but these guys (Flake, McCain, Graham, and a few others) need to be priority 1.

Kelli Ward is Steve Bannon's pick. But do your own research, there should be sample ballots listing who's running out there somewhere

Heh
>Nookyoolar

Chuck Schumer must have written his whiny ass speech. Good riddance.

>ANOTHER NEOCON KEK BTFO!

>MAGA

Lol coming from a Trumpfaggot

More money for Israel right?

wtf arizona

That just means the US dollars value dropped down to 50 percent of what it should be. I fucking love these subtle red pills.

Have fun being a minority soon white boi.

Trump's greatest strength is negging weak politicians. He did that in the debates and won all of them.
Now this fag has been bullycided. Trump must do this to all the GOP cucks.

Wtf... How can he spend that much time around Afrikaner culture, and not be redpilled?

what's with Arizona and electing limp-wristed RINO faggots into office as their senators?

That and watching people sperg out thinking it's Soros and not some shit poster.

I guess it's just coincidence the DNC tried to rebrand, kicked out all their far left delegates, and can't get donations.

I came here to say this.

>"You can't fire me because I quit!"

Yes yes go after the Republcians goy.

Get back to your desk or you're fired! What will your wife's son think of this?

guy named flake flakes out
i swear we live in a bad tv show

My god you're retarded. There is no position you could possibly hold if you are anti-Trump, anti-Israel, and pro-Republican establishment. Empty communist countersignalling.

He's trying to save face because he knows he can't get reelected in the new political atmosphere. Tuck tail and run you cunt.

That's an awesome quote and will totally convince people that that ((white)) man is totally in sync with POC and the trials and tribulations they face every day for merely existing.

TRUMP CURSE WINS AGAIN WHEN WILL THESE FAGGOTS LEARN

it's funny how little libtards understand. Flake (liberal never-Trump) was losing in the polls by 25 points to Kelli Ward (conservative pro-Trump). Demwits are going to continue to lose seats in 2018 and 2020

Mueller is getting ready to hang that nigger obama

>unironically quoting John Stewart

Whatareyoudoin.png

Kelli ward (based) and Kristen Siennema (commie)

So far, the key is to get another based republican to run, sunbeam is actually okay she is a lefty but votes fairly moderately and she is honest about her beliefs so I can deal with her

The worst part about McCain and flake is that they lie and hide behind the curtain of patriotism and conscience when they are just fucking snakes

you have no idea how cozy and buddy buddy Dems and reps were on the inside. This all changed because people actually noticed there was no real difference between the parties. Reps want a return to base values, Dems are delusional and also need the same thing but so far no one is leading the movement, which will cause them to lose due to identity politics for another goddamn twenty years if this keeps up.

Yes, I'm sure that's the reason for quitting and not this.

Trust me this is good

half the national debt was added by white men over 233 years. the other half was added by a nigger in 8 years

Because we are libertarian right leaning and about 1/3 Mexicans and far left university/hippy types

National debt doubled to $20t w/Obama.

that browning trend came to a screeching halt on Nov 8 2016, nigger

>stocks
>bellwether of economy

top kek