Yu-gi-oh! Arc-V

Best girls

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/search.php?word=遊戯王ARC-V女性向け&s_mode=s_tag_full&order=date_d&p=37
twitter.com/yugioh_anime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder HITOTSU NI killed this show.

Are these ratings? Views?

From >Gooks compiled nico nico ratings for Arc-V from the start of Synchro and through statistical analysis determined episode 92 was where Arc-V went to shit.

If there's one for Standard, I'd love to see it.

>Crow died
>Sup Forumsrc-v died with him
So how could they save this show now?

Kill the rest of the cast and bring in the other 4 protags. No one gives a shit about Arc-V's own characters or plot anyway. Seeing Judai through Yuma react to the AU versions of their friends would be cool. So would seeing them react to the state of the worlds based on theirs.

Disgusting. These are the true qt's.

Literally who?

Ruri best ruri

Ruri is my wife

>Seeing Judai through Yuma react to the AU versions of their friends would be cool.
No it wouldn't. ARC-V isn't nostalgia: the show.
Fuck off with your dead series.

You mean Bracelet-kun right?

Except it is. You can't just ignore how Synchro was basically 5Ds 2: Electric Boogaloo. You can't ignore all the specific decks that were relevant during the other spinoff series era. You can't ignore all the small callbacks and details to other series. Hell you definitely can't ignore the fucking legacy characters roaming around.

Arc-V is basically "bargain bin YGO." It steals aspects of the other series but does them even worse and in the end you have one disappointing clusterfuck of a series. The best thing they can do now is embrace the nostalgia and pander to everyone. Ono is good at style over substance so it shouldn't be TOO hard assuming he still cares about the series.

>No it wouldn't. ARC-V isn't nostalgia: the show.

Arc-V is 100% a nostalgia series. The protags are in a duel right now against a nostalgia deck in a duel based on a nostalgia concept and are about to be rescued by a nostalgia character.

I'm still really enjoying Arc-V. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting it to be the best thing ever at all.

Even during the Berserk stuff when it first happened or all the plot early on in Standard, it was pretty good but in the end it's just a Yugioh series, you'd be crazy to expect much more from it.

I'm still enjoying the characters and the duels, it's been a fun series.

And that doesn't mean that Yugi and the three shitters should be brought back, because that'd be really bad writing. Even worse than what ARC-V has been doing lately.

I'm starting to think that the people who post here actually have really shitty standards when it comes to anime. Just how worse would ARC-V be if Ono listened to your advice?

>really bad writing

The show already has multitudes of bad writing up the ass. The damage has already been done. You might as well go over the top now.

you'll never get your gx pandering faggot, just be content with the few heroes that get released each three packs

>Y-yyou might as well...
Nope.

>because that'd be really bad writing

Which this show excels at. The 4 other protags being brought in via dimensional shenanigans isn't any worse than anything we've already seen.

>I'm starting to think that the people who post here actually have really shitty standards when it comes to anime.

I think that about people who call Arc-V the best series or better than any of the others.

>Just how worse would ARC-V be if Ono listened to your advice?

No worse than it already is. Arc-V is an objective failure with a boring cast that don't do anything. It has the best concepts of any Yugioh series but fails at every single turn when trying to put them into motion. Bringing in the old protags at least gets them more nostalgia fans and they can sell products with those protagonists new cards. But then again it's not like they use the nostalgia characters they have right now well anyway.

>GX pandering faggot

Are people so insecure they default to GX hating when Arc-V is called out in its bullshit?

We've already gotten tons of GX pandering during the Arc-V era though. The Hero Strike deck was released a few months after the show started. The Cyber Dragon deck was released near the start of the show. We've gotten new D-Heroes, Cyber Angels and Ancient Gears. Now we've gotten new Glads. Academia is based off of Duel Academia. All the fodder Yuri dueled used iconic GX boss monsters.

Yeah we've had a good amount of GX pandering.

There are people who do the exact opposite, such as . There's an eternal conflict between the GXfags and the ARC-Vfags.

>"The show is shit right now, so instead of wanting it to improve, I want the writers to bring in even more characters from previous series that have absolutely no connection to the plot!"

It wouldn't even be a good move business-wise because it'd make them look desperate and the nips are bitches when it comes to boycotting a show. Just let it go.

Yugi cheated, he used his hand to grab Anzu before the game was over. He said you're only allowed to move 1 finger.

90% of the characters aren't connected to the plot and the plot isn't even moving. We're in a pointless duel against a pointless character going on 4 episodes now. They already looked desperate when they brought in the nostalgia characters in the first place. It was always a move to drum up interest with old fans. It would be a good move business-wise because old cards sell. We already know the Japs don't care about the Arc-V cast. So bring in people they do care about to try and salvage this mess.

It's 10 times worse in the anime where Yugi turns around to say "Hey you cheated." even though he broke the rules first.

Why would they boycott the show? They already hate Arc-V. Just keep pandering to them with their favorite characters from other shows to keep them happy. Add Kaiba or Yugi and they'll all shut the fuck up and watch like sheep.

>that one autist who wants BBT 2
End your life

>implying Atem was aiming to win honorably in the first place against a guy with a gun

His goal was to rescue Anzu and he was able to distract the guy by threatening him with the lighter. It's the smart thing to do in that situation.

>Doesn't want a 5-way SHINING DOROO between Yugi, Judai, Yusei, Yuma and Yuya.

Shit taste

They brought back Kaito and yet the ratings hasn't improved one bit. At this point, the only characters that would cause an out spark are Yugi and Kaiba, and we all know that ain't happening.

>this entire post
>mfw
Look, I can understand hating the show but everything you just said is either a projection, or plainly wrong.

>90% of the characters aren't connected to the plot
Kaito, Jack and Crow don't make up for 90% of the characters, and even they're connected to the plot in a way or another. Bringing in the previous protags would require retarded levels of asspull. And before you say, >m-muh this show is built on asspulls, at least these asspulls didn't give birth to fucking BBT2.

>BB is a pointless character
That's nothing more than an assumption. He could very well survive his duel against Jack and Yuya and become the new Sergey. If you disagree, just prove that BB is a filler character with definite evidence.

> It was always a move to drum up interest with old fans.
Sure, but bringing in Jack and Crow was a subtle way to use the show's dimensional subplot. Let's not go full retard with this. We should be asking for quality, not mindless pandering.

>It would be a good move business-wise because old cards sell
Old characters don't need to appear in the anime to have their cards printed.

>We already know the Japs don't care about the Arc-V cast.
That's wrong. 2ch and niconico don't represent the entire Jap population. Go check places like Twitter and pixiv and you'll find plenty of Japs who like/care about ARC-V and its cast.
ARC-V is actually well regarded by Japanese YGO fans. Just read the comments on Maxut.

2ch definitely doesn't but nico nico is fucking huge. It's the equivalent of Japanese YouTube so their reception factors quite heavily into the overall Japanese reaction to the show. Keep in mind the ratings are complete shit so they need to rely on the streaming ratings but those have been shit for 30 episodes now.

>Look, I can understand hating the show but everything you just said is either a projection, or plainly wrong.

Lets test that

>Kaito, Jack and Crow don't make up for 90% of the characters,

Sawatari, Gon, Shun, BB, Sanders, Asuka, Sora etc. The only characters connected to the plot are the 8 counterparts and Reiji's family. Everyone else is along for the ride and don't even have individual character or goals at this point.

> He could very well survive his duel against Jack and Yuya and become the new Sergey.

Yeah because that's totally what the show needs. A random villain with no personality or goals.

>If you disagree, just prove that BB is a filler character with definite evidence.

He doesn't even have a real name

>Let's not go full retard with this. We should be asking for quality, not mindless pandering.

Asking for quality from Arc-V is like asking for ice in hell. It's not happening.

>Old characters don't need to appear in the anime to have their cards printed.

It sure does help by demonstrating the cards and giving them a lot of interest.

>2ch and niconico don't represent the entire Jap population.

2ch is the largest Japanese discussion board. Niconico is the largest Japanese video website. They make up a majority of the fanbase.

>Go check places like Twitter and pixiv and you'll find plenty of Japs who like/care about ARC-V and its cast.

Pixiv fanart is down compared to how it was even just 6 months ago. They aren't outputting nearly as much as they used to and the Arc-V Twitter numbers are down as well.

>ARC-V is actually well regarded by Japanese YGO fans.

Maybe in your fantasy land. You completely disregarded two of the largest sources of the Japanese fanbase that dislike the show to come to that conclusion.

It's not as huge as YouTube though, and Twitter is also huge in Japan.
>the ratings are complete shit so they need to rely on the streaming ratings but those have been shit for 30 episodes now.
118 got 80% of hate. It does mean that the Japs want something different than what the show is offering right now, but it doesn't mean that they want the show to go full nostalgia. In fact, their main complaint is that the current episodes don't focus on the main plot enough(pretty much the same as here).
It also goes to show that their interest for the show hasn't died down as the episodes that get uploaded on niconico still get a lot of views.

>Sawatari, Gon, Shun
Lancers
>Shun
Xyz survivor
>BB
Academia soldier
>Sanders
Leo's underling
>Asuka, Sora
Academia defectors
>individual goals
Wanting to become the best, wanting to protect Yuya and help him save Yuzu, wanting to save your sister and avenge your comrades... I don't know, seems pretty obvious to me. It's like you're doing your best to see the show in a non-objective manner, all in order to defend your shitty BBT2 idea.

>Yeah because that's totally what the show needs. A random villain with no personality or goals.
Yeah, because that's totally what the show needs. A bunch of previous protagonists to come in and take away the watcher's attention from the main plot.*

>Asking for quality from Arc-V is like asking for ice in hell. It's not happening.
Explain why 120 was so well-received then. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean the episode wasn't good. The problem might just lie with your shit taste, who knows?

>2ch is the largest Japanese discussion board. Niconico is the largest Japanese video website. They make up a majority of the fanbase.
"fanbase"
Are you talking about the YGO fanbase? If so, please know that ARC-V isn't even that popular on 2ch. Meaning they don't discuss it much, and they certainly don't make up the majority of the fanbase.
As for niconico, the latest episodes weren't well received, but the number of views for each episode proves that the interest is still there. You might also want to see this graph . Not all the episodes are rated badly.

>Pixiv fanart is down compared to how it was even just 6 months ago. They aren't outputting nearly as much as they used to and the Arc-V Twitter numbers are down as well.
Wrong. Since February, roughly 40 pages of new ARC-V content were added to pixiv. There are 152 pages in total. This means that in 6 months, roughly one third of the current number of pages was added.
As for Twitter, there's no way to check previous trends but

the huge number of accounts and bots seem to prove that you're absolutely wrong. If not, I dare you to prove that the "遊戯王ARC-V" or "ARC-V" trend is less popular than before.

>You completely disregarded two of the largest sources
I didn't disregard them. You just can't read.
As someone who follows the Japanese YGO community and frequently goes on websites like Maxut, I can assure you that YGO players like the show. But sure, keep being an ignorant fuck.

>Lancers
Doesn't make them plot important
>Xyz survivor
Doesn't make him plot important
>
>Academia soldier
>Leo's underling
>Academia defectors

This doesn't make them plot important. They don't do anything plot related.

>Wanting to become the best

Who? No one has displayed this trait in how many episodes. There is nothing driving someone to become the best in this show.

>wanting to protect Yuya and help him save Yuzu

Totally makes him a character. That's the most bland thing ever. If your entire purpose in the show is to fellate the lead you need to go. Nothing makes Gong a individual character. He is defined by Yuya.

>wanting to save your sister and avenge your comrades...

Shun doesn't care about avenging his comrades anymore. He allowed the characters who killed them to get off scot-free because of Yuya. He was absent from the show for a while and showed up again just to save Ruri. They had nothing for him so they didn't even keep him around until the exact moment he was needed.

>I don't know, seems pretty obvious to me. It's like you're doing your best to see the show in a non-objective manner

The characters have no motive or drive. They're going along for the ride and show no individual traits. Sawatari and Gon are defined by Yuya.

>all in order to defend your shitty BBT2 idea.

I didn't have a BBT2 idea. Multiple people have responded to you.

>Yeah, because that's totally what the show needs. A bunch of previous protagonists to come in and take away the watcher's attention from the main plot.*

>main plot
>Arc-V

The show hasn't moved the main plot in 100+ episodes.

> If so, please know that ARC-V isn't even that popular on 2ch. Meaning they don't discuss it much, and they certainly don't make up the majority of the fanbase.

They're currently on their 899th Yugioh general and their 121st anti Arc-V thread. They discuss the show enough.

>As for niconico

They rate the show badly. It gets some of the lowest views of any current anime

>Wrong. Since February, roughly 40 pages of new ARC-V content were added to pixiv. There are 152 pages in total. This means that in 6 months, roughly one third of the current number of pages was added.

Show your source

>the huge number of accounts and bots seem to prove that you're absolutely wrong. If not, I dare you to prove that the "遊戯王ARC-V" or "ARC-V" trend is less popular than before.

>bots

Episodes get less retweets than previously.

>I didn't disregard them. You just can't read.

You completely overlooked the largest Japanese fan populations for much smaller sample sizes.

>As someone who follows the Japanese YGO community and frequently goes on websites like Maxut, I can assure you that YGO players like the show. But sure, keep being an ignorant fuck.

You obviously don't follow them well enough to see the larger websites don't like the show. Maxut is a damn Yugioh blog. You can't compare it to an unbiased source that has a much larger community. The latest episode on that site only got 300+ comments while site like 2ch need 1000 to fill a single thread.

Stop arguing. Post the best thing about Arc-V. Pic related.

>121st anti Arc-V thread.

They have anti Arc-V threads? For what purpose? Can't you just criticize the show in the general thread?

>For what purpose?
To shitpost with bots

What is the general consensus regarding Arc-V in 2ch?

2ch does that for every anime and manga. One general thread for all discussion positive or negative and an anti thread

>Arc-V is basically "bargain bin YGO."
It's hilarious because everything you say is true.

I don't even want to reply to you. You're only making baseless projections at this point(except for the 2ch part, which is a fair point). I'll go for something simpler.

>Doesn't make them plot important
Explain how.
>Doesn't make him plot important
Explain how.
>They don't do anything plot related
Prove it.
>Who?
Sawatari.
>Totally makes him a character.
Yes, the epitome of the best friend character.
>He allowed the characters who killed them to get off scot-free because of Yuya.
Did he? He was asleep when that happened.
>They had nothing for him so they didn't even keep him around until the exact moment he was needed.
That's also a baseless assumption. How can you be sure that he won't stay around to get his revenge on Academia?
>The characters have no motive or drive.
As I said earlier, Gon is there to protect Yuya. And the lack of motives can easily be explained by the fact that the Lancers from Standard are pretty much forced to take part in the dimensional war against their will.
>They rate the show badly. It gets some of the lowest views of any current anime
Not all episodes do.
>Show your source
pixiv.net/search.php?word=遊戯王ARC-V女性向け&s_mode=s_tag_full&order=date_d&p=37
>Episodes get less retweets than previously.
Prove it.
>You completely overlooked the largest Japanese fan populations for much smaller sample sizes.
Twitter isn't exactly smaller. I implied that while the show has haters on 2ch and niconico, it isn't the case on Twitter and pixiv and I said in my next post that it's not even that hated on nico.
>Maxut is a damn Yugioh blog
We're talking about the fanbase, right?
>site like 2ch need 1000 to fill a single thread.
You're comparing 1000 posts of discussion with random comments on a Yugioh blog. Discussion means the same 200 people discuss something over and over again.

Except for the part where he says that bringing the old protagonists back is a good idea.

Please be an Odd-Eyes/Starve Venom Fusion. I can't be asked for another Synchro.

It's probably an Odd-Eyes/RDA fusion.

(don't op it if under 18)
best girls +1
We finally got their doujinshi and the art looks good.
Speaking of this author, does anyone know why his works seldom get scan ? His art is good and the story he put is not too bad for short doujinshi. His saint seiya works are really good to look at

>Explain it
>Prove it

Dude, the burden of proof is on you to prove they are plot relevant. They don't do anything related to the plot.

>Sawatari

He hasn't shown the drive to do anything at all in the last 50 or so episodes.

>Did he? He was asleep when that happened.

He wasn't asleep right after the Tylers lost.

>That's also a baseless assumption. How can you be sure that he won't stay around to get his revenge on Academia?

Because he doesn't want revenge anymore. He's even ok with Edo.

>I said earlier, Gon is there to protect Yuya.

aka his existence revolves around whatever Yuya does. He's not his own man. He has no character or goals of his own.

> And the lack of motives can easily be explained by the fact that the Lancers from Standard are pretty much forced to take part in the dimensional war against their will.

Or poor writing. Being forced into the war doesn't mean he can't have his own motives aside from fellating Yuya. What are his thoughts on the war and how he can help?

>Not all episodes do.

The show has been on a downward slide for months now and the ratings weren't that good to begin with.

>pixiv.net/search.php?word=遊戯王ARC-V女性向け&s_mode=s_tag_full&order=date_d&p=37

Show the dates and the rise or steady amount of pictures being added.

>Prove it.

Look at the Twitter page for the show.

>Twitter isn't exactly smaller. I implied that while the show has haters on 2ch and niconico, it isn't the case on Twitter and pixiv and I said in my next post that it's not even that hated on nico.

Twitter isn't a Japanese website and it's not like the show does gangbusters with retweets. You can't even use Pixiv as a base for that because it's a picture uploading site. It's not a discussion board so obviously only fans will be uploading pictures they draw. Nico does hate the show as the comments on episodes and ratings show.

Remember when Reiji was supposed to be this series' Kaiba?

Neither do I

>We're talking about the fanbase, right?

We're talking about the whole fanbase. Not just a yugioh blog that got 300 comments for the latest episode.

>You're comparing 1000 posts of discussion with random comments on a Yugioh blog. Discussion means the same 200 people discuss something over and over again.

What are you even saying here? Why'd you even post the blog in the first place if you didn't mean for the random comments on it to be used as evidence?

This show has way too many characters than they know what to do with. Just when you thought they were thinning the numbers by carding Konami's Cash Crow, they bring back JAKKU ATRAS.

They should just go back to Yuya/Reiji/Gong as the main trio.

>Yes, the epitome of the best friend character.

They're such good friends they never talk or do anything together.

>Dude, the burden of proof is on you to prove they are plot relevant.
No. The burden on proof is on the one who makes the statement.
>Show the dates and the rise or steady amount of pictures being added.
Open one of the galleries.
>He wasn't asleep right after the Tylers lost.
And the Tylers weren't outright forgiven by Yuya at that time. He forgave all the Academia soldiers after Edo gave them the order to stop attacking.
>He has no character or goals of his own
Protecting Yuya is a goal, no matter what you say.
>The show has been on a downward slide for months now and the ratings weren't that good to begin with.
We don't have the TV ratings, and for the Nico ratings proves you wrong.
>Twitter page
You mean, this one? twitter.com/yugioh_anime
The tweets concerning DM get roughly the same number of retweets, so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.
>Nico does hate the show as the comments on episodes and ratings show.
It's not as simple as that. A lot of comments show that they're hoping for the show to improve instead of hating the show mindlessly like you're pretending.
>Why'd you even post the blog in the first place if you didn't mean for the random comments on it to be used as evidence?
I mean for them to be used as evidence, as 300 comments from 250 people matter as much as a 1000-posts long discussion from 200 posters.

Remember when Reiji was supposed to be a rival?

>Gon
>epitome of the best friend character

That's not how you spell Jonouchi

Gon has the same role as Jounouchi. He's just not as good, because Jounouchi had much more to offer.

>No. The burden on proof is on the one who makes the statement.

You said because they were Lancers they were connected to the plot. Prove it.

>Open one of the galleries.

Did. Don't see the statistics.

>And the Tylers weren't outright forgiven by Yuya at that time. He forgave all the Academia soldiers after Edo gave them the order to stop attacking.

If Shun wanted revenge he would have attacked them immediately. Instead he went along with Yuya.

>Protecting Yuya is a goal, no matter what you say.

It has nothing to do with his individual character. It's crap.

>We don't have the TV ratings,

We have the show getting less than 1% a while back.

> and for the Nico ratings proves you wrong.

Those ratings prove me right. The show has enormous dips for weeks at a time. It never stays leveled. Especially not highly.

>You mean, this one? twitter.com/yugioh_anime

Yes, that one where Arc-V tweets get 200-400 retweets while DSOD is getting several thousand

>It's not as simple as that. A lot of comments show that they're hoping for the show to improve instead of hating the show mindlessly like you're pretending.

No I see tons of hate for the show. Many people here want the show to improve too but we're not delusional. The fact that they are talking about how the show is bad doesn't help your point.

>I mean for them to be used as evidence, as 300 comments from 250 people matter as much as a 1000-posts long discussion from 200 posters.

You don't even know the numbers. The fact that you think that in those 300 comments 250 are unique people while thinking that in those 1000 post threads only 200 are unique is ridiculous.

Being part of the dimensional war makes them connected to the plot. I mean, that's obvious.

>Did. Don't see the statistics.
Open a gallery on page 37, check its date, then check the number of pages/galleries that separate it from the newest gallery, and compare it with the number of pages or galleries that separate it from the oldest on page 152.

>If Shun wanted revenge he would have attacked them immediately. Instead he went along with Yuya.
That's because he was developed to agree with Yuya's views. It doesn't mean that putting an end to Academia stopped being his goal along the way.

>It has nothing to do with his individual character.
How so?

>We have the show getting less than 1% a while back.
On how many episodes again?

>The show has enormous dips for weeks at a time. It never stays leveled. Especially not highly.
But it does show that the nips on niconico don't hate every single episode of the show, like you're pretending.

>Yes, that one where Arc-V tweets get 200-400 retweets while DSOD is getting several thousand
We're talking about tweets from the YGO twitter, not SuperGroupies.

>No I see tons of hate for the show.
They're complaints, not mindless hate.

>You don't even know the numbers. The fact that you think that in those 300 comments 250 are unique people while thinking that in those 1000 post threads only 200 are unique is ridiculous.
That's the difference between a comment section and a YGO thread on an imageboard.

Going back to the Lancers, if you just said that Gon and Sawatari are bad characters, I'd agree with you. But you're saying that they have no goals or motives, which is false. No matter how downplayed their motives are, they're still there. You need to contrast your point of view a little more.

>Being part of the dimensional war makes them connected to the plot. I mean, that's obvious.

No it doesn't. Not only do the plot and war barely exist but they barely exist in it.

>Open a gallery on page 37, check its date, then check the number of pages/galleries that separate it from the newest gallery, and compare it with the number of pages or galleries that separate it from the oldest on page 152.

>Open a gallery on page 37, check its date, then check the number of pages/galleries that separate it from the newest gallery, and compare it with the number of pages or galleries that separate it from the oldest on page 152.

That doesn't show statistics on how much is added each month compared to previous months.

>How so?

Because it has everything to do with Yuya and not Gon.

>That's because he was developed to agree with Yuya's views. It doesn't mean that putting an end to Academia stopped being his goal along the way.

He was just blood thirsty for them the episode before. He didn't develop shit in that time frame.

>But it does show that the nips on niconico don't hate every single episode of the show, like you're pretending.

They don't have to hate every episode to show they dislike the majority of the show. Most episodes are rated poorly especially when you take individual ratings for episodes into account and break down the percentages.

>We're talking about tweets from the YGO twitter, not SuperGroupies.

The very first tweet is about DSOD with 1.8k retweets. It was posted by the Yugioh Twitter.

The first Arc-V tweet going down has 425 retweets.

>They're complaints, not mindless hate.

Both is there

>That's the difference between a comment section and a YGO thread on an imageboard.

No that's you making bullshit up. You're acting as if people don't talk to each other in comment sections. Looking at those 300 comments you'll see people talking to each other. They usually preface who they are talking to by referring to their comment number. Just like people talk to each other on Yahoo and Youtube comments.

>Going back to the Lancers, if you just said that Gon and Sawatari are bad characters, I'd agree with you. But you're saying that they have no goals or motives, which is false. No matter how downplayed their motives are, they're still there. You need to contrast your point of view a little more.

Sawatari doesn't have any goals or motives. Gon is nothing but a shield for Yuya. They suck.

>No it doesn't. Not only do the plot and war barely exist but they barely exist in it.
It exists, we're currently in the middle of the war. And they do exist in it, even if all they do is jobbing.

>That doesn't show statistics on how much is added each month compared to previous months.
The page count is enough to prove you wrong anyway.

>Because it has everything to do with Yuya and not Gon.
And?

>He was just blood thirsty for them the episode before. He didn't develop shit in that time frame.
He changed progressively. First when he understood that Yuto was dead, then during Synchro.

>They don't have to hate every episode to show they dislike the majority of the show. Most episodes are rated poorly especially when you take individual ratings for episodes into account and break down the percentages.
How many episodes has it been since 92? Right.

>The very first tweet is about DSOD with 1.8k retweets. It was posted by the Yugioh Twitter.
That's a bad comparison. The tweet about DSoD is stickied. Are you new to twitter?

>You're acting as if people don't talk to each other in comment sections
That's the case. People don't talk to each other as much. Like you said earlier, this is a YGO blog, not Youtube.

>Sawatari doesn't have any goals or motives. Gon is nothing but a shield for Yuya. They suck.
Sawatari wants to defeat Yuya and prove he is the best entertainer since he lost to him in Standard. Gon wants to defend Yuya and save Yuzu. These aspects of their personalities are downplayed, but that's how it is. These are inherently goals. You're wrong.

>It exists, we're currently in the middle of the war. And they do exist in it, even if all they do is jobbing.

The "war" only exists in Fusion. There is no battle taking place anywhere else. Every other dimension is at peace. Even in Fusion you can't really call it a war. Its the few Lancers vs the few members of Academia that we see. No one else is implied to be doing anything because the show has no idea how to handle scope.

>The page count is enough to prove you wrong anyway.

No it's not.

>And?

And he's not a character

>He changed progressively. First when he understood that Yuto was dead, then during Synchro.

He did not change progressively during Xyz. He was out for blood in his duel with the twins.

>How many episodes has it been since 92? Right.

What are you trying to say? You think that's a good thing or do you think that this is when the cracks started showing with the fandom?

>That's a bad comparison. The tweet about DSoD is stickied. Are you new to twitter?

Didn't notice it was pinned. They barely talk about any individual show on the Twitter apart from Arc-V. What we do have is anything Kaiba's VA tweeting getting 1k+.

>That's the case. People don't talk to each other as much. Like you said earlier, this is a YGO blog, not Youtube.

Except it's not the case. Those comments have people talking to each other. They refer to who they are talking to by post number.

>Sawatari wants to defeat Yuya and prove he is the best entertainer since he lost to him in Standard.

How long ago was that?

>Gon wants to defend Yuya and save Yuzu.

Bland

>These aspects of their personalities are downplayed, but that's how it is.

Because they're unimportant meatshields

>These are inherently goals. You're wrong.

Sawatari definitely doesn't mention that goal or even hint at it. He's comic relief at this point and just yells about how awesome he is.

So if I'm reading this chart right
>118 is the lowest-rated yet
>119 is rated lower than 92
>115 is rated barely higher than 92
>The other lower-rated episodes past 92 are 96, 99 + 100, and 109 - 112
>For pre-92, episodes that are rated noticeably lower compared to the average then include 67, 70, 71, & 80 with 71 being the lowest-rated among those on this chart
>The highest-rated episode on this chart is 72 followed a tie between 54, 55, 57, & 63

hey guys what if konami makes a good ygo series?

>Introduce Asuka
>Have her duel jobbers, then do nothing with her

Man, she's everthing wrong with ARC-V since the Synchro arc, but I really wanted her to get at least one good duel before the show ended.

Sauce?

>long posting hour
What went wrong? The build-up just to disappoint or all the filler which killed the hype.
I even remember the time when people actually discussed the show and the TCG in here instead of this constant shitflinging.

>There is no battle taking place anywhere else. Every other dimension is at peace.
That's because the Lancers took care of ending the battles in each dimension. Have you not been following the show or what?

>He did not change progressively during Xyz. He was out for blood in his duel with the twins.
He learned to trust Yuya's judgement thanks to Yuto.

>What are you trying to say? You think that's a good thing or do you think that this is when the cracks started showing with the fandom?
The latter.

>They barely talk about any individual show on the Twitter apart from Arc-V. What we do have is anything Kaiba's VA tweeting getting 1k+.
Nothing important is happening right now after all. It'll probably change when hitotsu ni happens.

>Except it's not the case. Those comments have people talking to each other. They refer to who they are talking to by post number.
These are replies. Discussion is supposed to go back and forth, and I haven't seen much of that.

>How long ago was that?
It's been downplayed since Synchro.

>Bland
No shit. Gon is bland as a whole.
That's still a goal, indeniably.

That's what happens when people don't discuss the show and let the threads die.

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THE BEST GIRLS ARE COMING BACK.

They'll be there for the duel against the final boss, cheering for Yuya.
You'll also see them during the conclusion, looking at the sky while smiling.

those guys probably are on >>/vg/

I was an active /dng/ member too back in July. I left when the whole purge thing happened.

>That's because the Lancers took care of ending the battles in each dimension. Have you not been following the show or what?

There wasn't a war in Standard or Synchro to begin with. You said there was a war we're in the middle of. That war is over.

>He learned to trust Yuya's judgement thanks to Yuto.

That's stupid and rushed.

>The latter.

So what are you saying? People are crapping on the show for the last near 30 episodes. Using that chart shows that the show always would have dips below average and almost never went above it. It was always shaky.

>Nothing important is happening right now after all. It'll probably change when hitotsu ni happens.

Maybe, maybe not. When things were happening the show wasn't getting crazy retweets.

>These are replies. Discussion is supposed to go back and forth

People are discussing over there.

>and I haven't seen much of that.

Then you're blind. I've seen tons of posts over there with people referring to each other.

>It's been downplayed since Synchro.

So over 50 episodes.

>No shit. Gon is bland as a whole.
That's still a goal, indeniably.

Alright, I'll concede that point. It is a goal but definitely not something to get excited about or worth mentioning.

Shouldn't be that hard.
>MC has the coolness and competence of Yusei and the reliability of Judai
>Main girl is Season 1 Yuzu and NEVER deviate from it, don't force any shipping with the MC either, it never works out and it's a waste of screentime.
>Friend is good foil to the MC and have them do tag duels to showcase their bond.
>Rival is the polar opposite the MC and shares a equal win/lose ratio with him to show that the power levels are equal, don't pull a Kaiba where the MC easily curbstomps him or a Kaito where the Rival curbstomps the MC. Don't pull a Reiji where the rival is irrelevant for most of the plot.
>Make the boss another Rex or Pegasus, actively involved with the story and has interactions and a deep backstory, Don't do a Leo or Bakura.
There, we got our good show.
Now we need a new summoning mechanic and the idea for the Series 10 set and cards and we're on our way

>an expy of both Judai and Yusei
Are you trying to create the ultimate Gary Stu?

Why do ya'll bother making these threads everyday? Seriously why? You guys don't do anything in them but fight about how awful the show is vs the ones who refuse to believe it's unwatchable garbage, you hardly ever discuss the actual cards themselves or the game, nor the games or the online ones by fans and you get pissy when people bring up past series, like what's the point? Not even the episode titles and card spoiler days get much interest besides waifufags having yet another fictional piece to waste their semen on. WHy not just wait for the episode to air, then talk for a bit, fuck off and come back next week?

Because I love these generals.

More like the best MC ever.
Yusei was great and all but he lacked a personality to back it up.
Judai easily fills in those blanks.

>There wasn't a war in Standard or Synchro to begin with. You said there was a war we're in the middle of. That war is over.
You're right. This isn't a war, but a conflict between the Lancers and Academia.

>That's stupid and rushed
I'm not saying it isn't. But he ultimately came to agree with Yuya's point of view and instead of carding grunts he now wants to take down Academia as a whole.

>So what are you saying?
I'm saying that it has a chance to get better. 28 episodes isn't that much.

>Then you're blind. I've seen tons of posts over there with people referring to each other.
My point is that these posts are far from being the majority.

I dunno, honestly. Just got here after a week of absence to see what could possibly be discussed mid-week in the show's current state.

I think it's a few neets who keep bumping the thread before it falls off, just because they have nostalgia for their Yugioh hangout or whatever. The threads long ago passed a point where it would be better to just have a thread on the weekend through Monday, but there's nothing anyone can do as long as someone's bent on keeping it alive.

A yugioh mc can't be the best mc ever. They're all been shit except for yugi

Yugi was also shit, Atem was good, yugi was even cucked by "himself".

Is the 2 semen appear in the show again? im not interest battles.

agred, actually i dont have much problem with that

>a manlet cuck
>good
If you said Atem, I'd believe you to a point.

XYZ soon.

YUGO*** SHOKAN! IDE YO, ODDO-AIZU DEMON DORAGON!

*please be a target for odd eyes fusion

>Hitotsu-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Neo Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon

>Not SINCROW SHOKAN

One Job.

Why wouldn't it? It's a Dragon

It's going to be a Contact Fusion, since they're against GBs.

GISHIKI SHOKAN!