HE WON THE POPULAR VOTE! HILLARY STOLE THE ELECTION!!!

HE WON THE POPULAR VOTE! HILLARY STOLE THE ELECTION!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/california-primary-results-in-voter-suppression-election-fraud/
lewrockwell.com/2016/02/joachim-hagopian/iowa-voter-fraud-circus/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/11/exclusive-nevada-election-officials-investigating-hillary-campaign/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't matter, trump won

>voter fraud doesn't matter as long as the result pleases me
Wew lad

Yes, that's why Voter ID's need to be enforced.

>Doesn't matter, trump won

Sanders supporters who still vote for Democrats are the biggest cucks. The party gets sued. Party says its their right to rig elections and votes don't really matter. Sanders supporters say "okay" and vote for more Democrats. It doesn't get any more cucked than that.

i love how completely hypocritical and deranged the left are, and i love that it's out in the open for everyone to see.
>election can't be hacked trump is a crazy cry baby because he knows he's going to lose.
>OMFG drumpf and putin hacked the election REEEEE

>drumpf is colluding with russia we have no proof and after a year of investigations we have found nothing time to impeach
>hillary and obama actually colluded with russia, but ignore that , omg drumpf is totally obsessed with hillary , LMAO the election is over drop it.

Damn i'd have loved to see sanders get the presidency, only to witness the bad goyim here self destruct LOL

Clinton cheated and everyone knows it.

Real talk I always found it fucking weird that they cheated him out of nomination and ran the most unlikable cunt in human history.

Yep. Based Burnout here. This is why we have president Trump. Thr DNC is over and Boomer Dems don't even realize it.

When the sitting president LITERALLY CAMPAIGN FOR HILLARY

Fucking hell

>$1115213.322 has been deposited into your account for your excellent shilling !

Damn I got the wrong job.

Superdelegates, friend.
The DNC knows democratic voters are too stupid to decide for themselves.
Superdelegates.

whaddabaoud pubular vod?

Should have called them super-electors.

This was a facebook post between a Bernie supporter and a Super Delegate.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Hillary. Educated city people voted for Bernie.

Hillary Clinton: 16,914,722 (55.2%)
Bernie Sanders: 13,206,428 (43.1%)

Yes, Clinton only won by 3.7 million votes and a double-digit percentage. Was real close, let me tell you!

The most impressive part is how many of her supports died years ago.

That's some serious fucking support.

>4 million votes
It seems like it's always 4 million votes with Hillary...

that's what the botting agency defaults to.

Yes, Clinton cheated, that's the only logical explanation.

Did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, Bernie Sanders simply wasn't that popular? Blacks didn't like him, Southerners didn't like him, Latinos didn't like him, older voters didn't like him, female voters didn't like him, etc. If only college-aged white males got to vote, he'd have been a contender!

Right, because electing a jewish communist that half the country would immediately hate would do wonderful things for kike PR.
You guys spent the last few years calling us racist for not liking the incompetent chimp and chief, and the word has now lost all meaning and power. Try the same with a Jew and see how long the sting of "antisemitism" last.

Then again maybe it's in your national interest for the US to be more anti semitic.

Oh I know, SNL even ran a skit shitting on him that HE SHOWED UP TO BE A PART OF.

Good times, everyone knows the DNC is 100% on the up and up and all.

I completely forgot about this. Funny the power of the media

Yeah, no.

Well. Let's take a look at voter suppression and voter fraud for 3 of the states in question (there were many more).

California -
yournewswire.com/california-primary-results-in-voter-suppression-election-fraud/

Iowa -
lewrockwell.com/2016/02/joachim-hagopian/iowa-voter-fraud-circus/

Nevada -
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/11/exclusive-nevada-election-officials-investigating-hillary-campaign/

Basically, by using a series of dead voters, absorbing votes intended for Bernie being only applied to Hillary, and abusing states lacking voter ID laws to gain repeat votes in different distracts / use of illegal immigrants to vote..
Why yes. Hillary managed to beat Bernie somehow, at least enough to gain a showing to grab the superdelegates.

Are you fucking retarded?