Hello this is a message from an isranon

Hello this is a message from an isranon
I come to offer you lols.

it has come to my attention that antifa is planning uprising for the 4th of november
if you have any information on antifa activities in israel (including judea and sumeria), i can inform the authorities, this will cause antifa failures to the extreme.

do it faggot!
for the lolz!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaboration_with_the_Axis_Powers_during_World_War_II#Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do bakeries scare you

Fuck israel. It's Palestine.

I hear there will be some rabbis sucking blood from infant dicks on Nov 4

Palestine is in onn it too

Kazar Talmudic Jews are quit the specimen.

Here we see it in its natural habitat of anonymity and with protection provided by Zionist zombies running the server is mocking the people they are paying to cause chaos with. This post will be used to find out who is the most knowledgeable about local, and foreign antifa agents by way of a right-wing sympathizer.

My recommendation is: Don't bother

also, enjoy these lols

Whoever replies to this post after me, his mum will be raped to death by tanned Germans in her sleep tonight.

>After much circumsuction, I must alert the awthorrrrities.

Me precious kike, we are you collaborating to destroy the west?

I can understand Germany, cause 6 million, but have the Sweden done to you?

t.Goyim

And Poland too. We were the nicest to the kikes, why do you hate us so much?

your country is garbage mate

When you kill arabs to try and make the white kids like you but you somehow can't stop stealing money from the white kids so now the arabs and the white kids hate you...

Greetings fellow tribesman! Is the great gathering at 6pm today or 7? Lots of plotting to do.

don't make me laugh.. when the germans started taking over eastern europe (including your shithole), everybody joined (and volunteered to) the jew killing fiesta

>it's 22:41
nice meme
read

We still were the most tolerant to kikes, we took you into our country after all those stuff that happened to you and in most cases you lived in my country better(or at least the same) than we had.

Why kikes? Why?!

Love Isra-hell:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

What evidence have you got to present that the OP is "kazar talmudic jew"? Do you guys always spout out such baseless shit at people here?

No, for every jew that a traitor gave to germany, we saved ten of them.

And we were killing people that were giving jews to germans.

Compare it with jews that were serving germans. We were as good(if not better) than jews themselves.

Even the rare far-right ONR antisemites were saving jews from germans

"Some estimates put the number of Poles involved in rescue at up to 3 million, and credit Poles with saving up to around 450,000 Jews from certain death." - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust

After all of what we did you treat us so badly. Why are you trying to jew us? After all good things we did to you?

Is that what they teach you in high school? Tell it to the families that returned from concentration and extermination camps to see all their property taken away from them, and then get killed by their neighbors who stole it.But no one's blaming you for that.. the one who's causing the flooding of immigrants to your countries is soros, not israel.

>lols.
>lolz!

gas your family

"Nonetheless many individuals in the Blue Police followed German orders reluctantly, often disobeyed German orders or even risked death acting against them.[80][81][82] Many members of the Blue Police were in fact double agents for the Polish resistance.[83][84] Some of its officers were ultimately awarded the Righteous among the Nations awards for saving Jews.[85][86]"

"research shows that at least as far as Warsaw is concerned, the number of Poles aiding Jews far outnumbered those who sold out their Jewish neighbours to the Nazis."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaboration_with_the_Axis_Powers_during_World_War_II#Poland

show yourself moarpheus

YES GOY... GUYS

6 MILLIONS OF PURE JEWISH BREED

TURNED INTO LAMPSHADES

I MEAN GOY... GUYS GERMNY MUST PAY BACK

WHILE AT IT

DONATE TO ISRAhell

YOU GULLIBLE GOYM

How many of those situations really happened?

What is the percentage?

I can understand if that number was bigger than the number of jews we saved(450,000 Jews).
But let's be real, situation that you described were less than 100

Sure, now you want me to apologize in soros' name for letting immigrants into europe?

I posted links, my dear kike. Check them and see for yourself

No, that's not what I said.
Let's stop with using strawmans, you are smarter than that.

But you could be open about Soros replacing Europe with mudskins and about being against it.

If you(and fellow jews) would do that, you would cure 99% of antisemitism and you would have more friends in fight against mudskins.

netanyahu has declared soros a threat to israel. What could be more open than that? most people recognize that he's an evil person, and in my opinion should be tried for crimes against humanity

Lots of polish people died when saving jews, now I am asking you to live and help Europe survive.

Jews, say no to Soros. Help us survive and we will be friends again

Yeah, that was great. Netanyahu sounds like a cool guy

>assigning the worth of a people based on their wealth
Lol. Typical kike.

Why are trying to reason with them, you stupid Pole. They hate goys and always will. It's irrelevant to them that Poland was widely regarded as a safe haven for Jews for hundreds of years. These kikes are brainwashed from a young age to think that all goyim are out to get them. We're literal cattle to them. Israeli high schools teach the Holocaust as if it was the only genocide in human history. Save your energy, m8.

wealth is a direct indicator of intellect
dance around it all you want, but you know it's true.

>Sucking kike cock like this

Have some fucking shame Jew lover.

K. Antifa is not the same as Refuse Fascism. Infact most Antifa types reject them because they are just a RevCom front.

I would rather be with Israeli qt's then be around antifa scum

lmao, you're the biggest welfare queen in the world.
You're country's people aren't smart enough to keep Israel running on its own.

By your reasoning, the sandniggers of the Gulf are more intelligent than Europeans and North-East Asians.

Based israeli making all these faggot american fat slobs dance like the mindless puppets they are. Biblical.

We are a high tech nation.
No natural resource exports.

why would they if the US pays for everything?

Source?

Give me a credible source of how much US aid we get and what is done with it.

I can tell you but then it won't be fun for you to find out by yourself and get rekt

Everybody knows, Gadot.
It's like 3Bn a year or someshit like that. Your best ally will always have your back financially and military

achmed detected

Maybe you are right

You too give your fair share

>isranon
Fuck off

לא הבנתי מה תעשה להם

הפתעות בשטח.
תאר לך שצה"ל היה יכול לדעת מראש מי הולך לעשות פיגוע ואיפה, היה מגיעה מראש לעצור את זה, ושם מצלמות כידי שיהיה הוכחות.

, אבל אנטיפה בארץ זה לא ככה. הם רגועים פה
ראיתי בתל גראפיטי שלהם