Is there a reason why White men with "Asian" females are such losers?

The is a top thread of R E D D I T with a user showing how he (Jewish?) got fat after getting married. After going back into his history, we find the following :

His wife is a Filipina (no surprise here)
Mail-order bride
He makes racist remarks about her
Small dick

As in the LAS VEGAS MASSACRE shooter, why do White men with Asian women are always such losers?

why are they such losers?

>white
>Jewish
>reddit
Great thread

You'd have to define loser. There's plenty of very successful white men with asian wives.

It's not complicated. Asians are simply so low on the relationship scale that a white man with no prospect of getting a white woman can do reasonably well with an inferior chinky.

>He makes racist remarks about her
>Small dick

>Her

they dont have much of a choice

This is purely anecdotal, but the majority of White man/Asian woman relationships I've witnessed have ended in divorce with a 4 yr old in the picture.

Also, with at least two fairly public instances, the dad winds up taking care of the kid while the wife fucks back off to their country/family.

This guy is more succesful than I am

>married with probably not a bitch
>reproduced

I'd say it's a 'bang for your buck' kind of thing.

Option A: Work your ass off to get a 6/10 girl that seriously overvalues her looks, more than likely has feminist thoughts and has taken a lot of cum fron strange men

Option B: Put in less effort and get a 7/10 girl that probably undervalues her looks if anything, has never heard of feminism, and is a virgin

Bonus with B: She'll likely be younger and wish to have kids at a more fertile age than woman A

top kek, maybe this bug man isn't so bad

Stats say otherwise, though.

Because white women are spoiled and worth less than they think they are.
Asian women are hardworking but will fuck you over once they get your white genes.
Take the Mexican qt3.14 pill anons

He's a jew not white. Your women like semites too I guess.

Post em

Hapas always end up hating their Asian side, combine it with a dose of race realism and you have a lethal combination.

pic related, self-hating hapa "white nationalist"

Which is why I said anecdotal, also noteworthy that these were very recent separations, so it may be interesting to see if the stats change over the next few years.

caucasian w/ asian (from asia) wife

own my own company
own my house free and clear
no cc debt
wife also full time employed, makes good money
we're both conservative
both trump supporters
family important to both of us above all else. 1 child, working on another

sort of a shame the wmaf duo gets such a bad name from fair weather pairings, usually betamix greencard pairings

They are always circulating around Sup Forums, If you aren't completely new then you'd seen them already.

>As in the LAS VEGAS MASSACRE shooter, why do White men with Asian women are always such losers?

Fuck this divide and conquer shit. Asian women are the answer to feminism, in the 1950's before feminism 80% of white men had white wives, nowadays it's the opposite. True losers (the bottom 20%) couldn't even get an Asian woman if they tried.

Is that the face that inspired this? If not then it's incredibly spot on.

Asian girls are low hanging fruit. Make a tinder profile that is overtly sexual and swipe right on the asians. If you are even moderately good looking they will message you first.

oh boooo hooo for the white bitch

This. I'm not marrying a landwhale like most of my mates just because I don't like to drink and party.

No different than coal burners desu. Gook fuckers are nearly always bottom of the barrel betacucks. It's not even a secret, every one knew that weeb who grew up on naruto, ran with his hands straight behind him and wanted an asian wife.

>I don't like to drink and party.

I bet you also happen to be ugly as fuck as a coincidence.

i realize many here think they will be young forever, but getting older and fatter is kind of inevitable.

You're delusional, m8. Your Asian girl will have you working får harder than a chink, you won't get a virgin unless you buy a 15yo, she'll only be younger if you're buying her. As someone from. The Mailorder Asian wife centre of the world, im telling you that it's always a shit idea. If you really want an Asian, go to Korea, Japan or Singapore. Protip: if you can't get white gf, you won't get one in these locations either.

Or he could be order than 22.

bahahah fuck this is spot on

Than any white girl*

>stop saying nigger, you're dividing us from our based black allies
>stop denying the holocaust, you're dividing us from our based Israeli allies
You do know what WHITE nationalism is right user?

Why does this thread keep getting made so often? What kind of person is making these threads?

That amwf poster from Asian masculinity. He's not wrong tho desu

wtf

I knew i noticed a pattern

why do nu-males do this?????

Fuck I just realised: is the nu-male cartoon based on the guy in the background of the image I posted?!?!

LMAO

I had no idea

>meet innocent Vietnamese girl born in Russia who is conservative, speaks 4 languages, plays LoL
>autistic fat boys who order flip wife makes me want to break up with her because people will assume I'm a loser

do /r/hapas people hate their mothers too? I mean they chose the white guy

Ithink hapas want white women, they hate asian women

No, I'm actually quite handsome.

>You do know what WHITE nationalism is right user?

I've said this before: think long term.

Feminism (or the destruction of traditional gender roles) is the cause of declining white births; not Asian women, they're a symptom not the disease. So how do you fight feminism? by depriving shitty women of attention/their goal to get a 'beta provider' when they're all old and used up. If those women suffer then younger white will see that and not copy their lifestyle.

Feminism is not going away in the short term realistically, so you have to play the long game.

I'm not delusional since I've put my words into practice and gotten everything I wished for. Four years married and counting, no clouds on the horizon.

So why do you even browse Sup Forums if you hate your own blood enough to piss it all away for a pig faced Philipino penis receptacle?

> Reddit attacking race mixers
Hmm, interesting..

>because people will assume I'm a loser

whenever I see a white guy with a midget brown asian girl, I always assume he is a loser and 10-out-10 times, I am right/

> insecuritity the post

Sup Forums is where the memes are at my autistic friendo

Asians are lowest on the Sexual Market Value totem pole and the only men who go for Asian women are losers who can't get women of other races or they have a fetish (because they are losers). Every white man with a modicum of value recognizes that any children he has with Asian women are going to be low on the totem pole, especially his half-Asian sons. Therefore, 90% of men nope the fuck out of making and raising a supreme gentleman who doesn't even look like them, but the bottom 10% of men might as well go for it since their only alternative is Mrs. Fist.

Sure, not every man can get a white girl but for the love of God, stay away from niggers and yellows. Go for a nice Latina from Colombia or something. Your future offspring will thank you for it (well, probably not, but you get my point).

How am I insecure?

I don't like Asians.

Are Filipinas even real asians?
they look nothing like my anime women.

that's an indian

I wouldn't date an Asian woman.

>87,1 k likes

I missed something or what ? Is being fat when you looked nice three years ago is supposed to be "good" ?

anime women are made to look white. if you're going to jap looking for teh anime grills, you're doing it wrong.

>Go for a nice Latina from Colombia or something. Your future offspring will thank you for it (well, probably not, but you get my point).
>picking beans over rice
U wot m8 this must be bait.

Shut the fuck up, Jamal. Here's Arnold with his half-spic son.

>She'll likely be younger and wish to have kids at a more fertile age than woman A
why does it matter that the woman will being more fertile when you will literally be producing hapas who will have mental disorders. the benefit of having a mentally sound child would outweigh any benefit you can come up with

epic thread

>pol is one person, one viewpoint

Contrary to people like you, I'm not a low IQ indiscriminately hating dumbfuck who can only stand to be near whites. I'm a normal person with a tempered mind, capable of finding my own viewpoints and taking my own decisions.

It is true that white westerners have contributed the most to recent history, but that does not mean that the entire rest of the worlds races are worthless. Asians have contributed very much if we count the total of human history, and they continue to contribute today, and with the recent folly of the entire modern western civilization, perhaps they'll even start to outpace us yet again.

Place your hate where it belongs, against violent low IQ races, do not hate blindly. Asians and whites work well together, and we should take care of that relationship and nurture the bond between the only two civilized races of man.

That guy was pretty attractive while skinny (no homo)

He didn’t have to settle for a filthy Filipino

Despicable. If you're going to get a mail order bride, at least go for a qt3.14 Blonde Ukranian woman

>t. blown-out roasties

separate but equal user. separate but equal. nothing wrong with wanting to preserve the ethnic and cultural integrity of your nation

Do you want us to start posting handsome hapas now, or what? Are you such a brainlet that you think random photos prove anything?

>it's the 93290123rd thread about this pic by a triggered roastie

>s or they have a fetish (because they are losers).

That's not how fetishes work.

U N C A N N Y
N
C
A
N
N
Y

Life imitates memes

SHAME! He traded his legal family for this bastard faggot and proud about it? All the respect I ever had for that man has gone to shits and now I feel rage each time I see him preachign morals

So why not just browse Facebook?

My nations women that are comprised of feminists cunts who love muslims. I'd rather have a nation of hapas desu.

Sweet stats savant

>can't get a women or other races
Is this a hot new meme?
You can literally buy a Slav and "white" women are the easiest of any race desu

Do you think Sup Forums is a hugbox for people who hate literally every other race than whites?

Can't we agree white girls are garbage and have no respect for anything or anyone?

Asian women know how to show respect, red pill yourself and realize Asians raise their children strict, and to fear them. That is lost on any other culture

>Asians

Why are you including SE Asians with East Asians? Thinking all Asians are the same is like me thinking Arabs and Nordics are the same since you are ALL caucasians. East Asians and SE Asians are a complete different people with separate histories with different physical differences and intelligences. You do know that the Phillipines is poorer than most African countries.

SE Asia
Thailand : 5,778.98 USD (2013)
Phillipines : 2,765.08 USD (2013)
Indonesia : 3,475.25 USD (2013)
Cambodia : 1,006.84 USD (2013)

Africa
Nigeria : 3,005.51 USD (2013)
Botswana : $6,040 (2013)
Angola : $3,819 USD (2013)

Yes. What else would it be?

lmao /r/hapas is raiding again. It always makes me laugh that you guys blame being small-dicked betas on your white dads. Why so upset that you can't get an asian girl? Maybe if you stopped being such a sensitive little bitch you could find a gf

t. someone who has never been with Asian women. The feminine Asian wife is a meme. Just google "why you shouldn't marry an Asian woman" and read the horror stories from gullible betas that thought finding a good woman was as simple as ordering her from China.

>do not hate blindly. Asians and whites work well together, and we should take care of that relationship and nurture the bond between the only two civilized races of man.

The goal of us asians is to subjugate all other races - including the white man. Don't get it twisted boi, we ain't your friends.

She has a small dick?

Nigerians are better than Filipinos & Cambodians at managing money.

this.

but also this.

You can't be a beta or asian women will eat you alive. I exclusively date asian women because white women are trash.

>handsome
>hapas

Time to choose, Mats

I hope your mongrel kid dies of SIDS

Both parties in a WMAF relationship are downshifters. I don't know about Europe or anywhere else but WF are quite high maint here in the USA. On average they have a lot of baggage, issues and don't cook, clean and look to quit their day jobs when they get married. That's why a lot of WM flock to AF because they know they'll be able to live an easy life and can get fat. Meanwhile WM don't lay on the pressure to AF to perform. You have to understand, being a part of an Asian family you gotta do and sacrifice a lot of shit. It's a hard road.

This is HUGELY different from AMWF relationships where both parties try to bridge cultural gaps that exist especially with the parents on both sides.

TL,DR; WMAF relationships are a disappointment to their parents, while AMWF are a rock solid hardworking relationships. For the most part.

Simple user, they are pitiful creatures and such beta faggots that a normal white femlae is impossible for such rejects.

delusional asian girl: "wow our son looks exactly like you!"

white guy: *nervous laughter* "yeah he sure does"

go back to /r/hapas EurasianTiger. Your father was right and you are just a worthless gook beta faggot

Lmao why the fuck did he become a race mixer?

I think Sup Forumss hate on SE-asians is a bit of a meme born out of not really having any contact with them. I'll grant that Flips and Thais are lower than the rest, but Vietnamese should definetly be grouped with East asians on the value-scale. If they had as many advantages as Japan and Korea had during the 20th-century, they'd be at the same level (and even with the blight of communism and an american embargo after the war, they've managed to build a nice country).

And even Thais and Flips are nowhere NEAR the level of niggers or arabs, they are more like better poo's.

But it's so funny because it's the opposite of what people are expecting. And beer

these children are 1/4 Korean and 3/4 northern European

If you procreate with an asian, your sons will NOT be white

A place for politically incorrect opinions, a DISCUSSION

Dude, I'm 4 years into a marriage with one. I speak from experience.

>left is 145 lbs
When will they learn

Nigerians are better than Cambodians and Filipinos at managing money. I wonder why that is?

>successful white men
>with asian wives

If you’re married to a slant eyed, then you are not successful. Lmao you are a fucking failure if you race mix.

stop posting plebbit GARBAGE no one cares what happens on that nigger site