Abortion ban for white woman

What does Sup Forums think of an abortion ban for white woman? That way we stop our white genocide and genocide the shitskins. Also abortion would be an asian, hispanic and nigger privilege. Isnt that great?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

What about race traitor coal burning white women, OP?

Nah, they should just be disciplined. Its not their fault they fall for the diversity lie

stfu nigger

I donno. Lot of whites need to be culled from the herd, to be honest.

Maybe giving them one free "gender" changing surgery isn't such a bad idea ether.

Only if the leftist stop with their bs so no innocent children are going through that kind of operation.

That's true. I can't believe they do that surgery before the age of majority when they can decide for themselves.

They're literally taking their own children out of the gene pool before they realize their parents are insane.

What if they have huge genetically problems?? It would be a waste of public money in subventions.

Great idea, and any bitches caught violating this ban get sent to a concentration camp for life.

>advocates for white genocide
>checks flag

nice try moshe

If the Right would stop burning up so much effort on the abortion issue they could probably afford to have an extra child per (right wing) family.

well arent you a smart fellah. That doesnt mean it cant grow in a person.

If the Left would stop burning up so much effort on muh gender they could probably study a descent course and get a job.

what is this then, you fucking cow-murderer.

White women should not be able to abort their babies. All other races should be required to abort

abortion is the most degenerate practice on earth

Social shaming ("hard to understand, ergo you're stupid") and four false equivalencies. Really, kike, your kind is supposed to be better at subversion

Cows aren't human

why dont we just make women who want an abortion run a bootcamp obstacle course:
if the course causes a miscarriage then it wasnt meant to be.
if the woman completes the obstacle course the baby is aborted.
if the woman fails the obstacle course she dies and the baby goes to foster care.

I feel like this would make good television.

but cows and humans came from same ancestor. we are basically cousins.

>comparing a human being to anything else but a human being
kys

I completely disagree with abortion, its immoral and disgusting but I don't think it should be banned by law. Its a choice for the individual.

That has fuck all to do with the topic you shit

we are also a cousin to bananas

Woman arent scared to be pregnant these days because they can have an abortion. Thats why they have sex every chance they get. If we take away this guaranteed thing, they will be more carefull and chose a good partner. It will do much about the degeneracy I think.

Just dont go after degenerate women if you dont want them. For the majority of women abortions are not an easy thing and there lots of them who regret it.

Hispanic's not a race idiot

>fingolian trying to justify his urge to fuck cows.
get out of here sumoi!

this

They get the cross.

>white woman
Which woman? Why only one?

to be honest if all white sluts that actually get abortions had to stop there would b a ton of muts running around

Lol, 12-week old fetus looks nothing like that. Lying Christian bullshit.

Its the same size, google it

> abortion ban for white women
> white women
They're the most guilty of racemixing, though?

>it's the same size
A kiwi fruit is that size too, but doesn't mean a fetus looks like a kiwi fruit.

I've said it many times yet no one seem to understand

>if both parents are white, charge double the actual cost of the abortion, because "muh white privilege" in order to subsidize shitskin abortions
>if one parent is non-white, free abortion
>if both parents are non-whites, free abortion and monetary compensation for their hurt feefees

That way you discourage white abortions but you don't outright ban them, you get to subsidize shitskins and mullato genocide and everyone is happy

Play their cards ( the victim hood hierarchy ) against them

We found the Jew

I'd like an abortion ban for all women

genius. an outright white abortion ban could never pass, but this'd get public favor in a heartbeat

smart, never saw this pass tho

Thank you Ameribro, you have no idea how many times I've stated this exact idea and never received any feedback.

Yes, that is the point, a ban would incite reaction either for completely legitimate reasons (for the safety of the mother or in case of a rape) or for absolutely shitty reasons (my cunt is my safe murdering space). If you double charge whites in order to subsidize shitskins, literally no one would object, and if anyone would, he would be shamed into submission because the privilege shtick still is in mainstream, and the leftists who would most likely want an abortion, wouldn't be able to object on the grounds of social justice.

Literally this plan makes everyone happy, it's completely foolproof, and the funniest of all is you could get democrats sponsore a bill like that in a fucking heartbeat

Hardly, anyway this is what a 12-week fetus looks like, rather than a resin doll of a perfectly formed human baby.

Thanks belgianbro, we need to shill for this, it can easily be policy if we get democrats to sponsor the bill on social justice grounds, as I explained here

>comparing an unfertilized egg to a fertilized egg turned embryo
missingthepoint.bmp

If you look at the statistics this is basically what we have anyway.

This is now an /sig/ thread

Just make white women pay more for abortions because of their white privilege and use that money to give negroes and such free abortions.

poor lil guy

It's not abortion that people should be concerned with. It's the LGBT community using tax dollar subsidized reproductive services. If you look at lesbian an bisexual fecundity rates, you will see they reproduce well. We need to nip this in the bud and cut ALL PUBLIC FUNDING that benefits women.

Its so human like, killing this IS immoral