American Very Special Forces

Why do they literally look retarded?

They are americans

Post a picture of yourself so we can compare them.

Bongs are right, our berets look ridiculous

BLAAAAARG MMMMMEEEERIICAAA

from left to right: frenchman, irish, nigger, italian.

Seriously, they look like Downies.

>Niger attack leaves 4 US soldiers dead

Isn't that a bit, y'know, raciss?

>muh powahful murican military
top kek

why does the artist make them look like jews?

>nigger attack leaves 4 US soldiers dead
How the fuck does a single nigger kill 4 soldiers?

It be what it be.
Nigers gonna Nije

Because all americans have some jew dna

do not underestimate niggers

They look scared, dumb, and arrogant all at once. #Merica

What the hell is the US doing in Africa anyway?

You don't get killed by niggers if you look like you have a brain.
>Sinister villain.
>Simple minded official.
>Token black.
>Hero's best mate.
These guys could have made a successful kid's show. What are they doing dying in Niger?

Still dont have guns europoor

UN Peacekeeping iirc. Loads of countries are in on it to prevent the chicken leg being snapped in two.

They relaxed around blacks

He's a Chad.

They look retarded and they’re probably not the smartest people but they’re all definitely stronger and better soldiers than some faggy keyboard warrior with a kek flag. That’s what I find funny about pol, you guys think appearance has anything to do with how “strong” or “alpha” you are, but what else should I expect from a bunch of teenage virgins.

>doest know we all CIA operators killing time between killing times

Because their picture is next to that of a nigger.

High prenatal testosterone

Thats not a european, its a self hating american from Sup Forums.
Stop taking meme flags serious.

manlet detected

Keep in mind that our special forces have a wide range of capabilities and many different "jobs."

Like getting killed while niggers fuck their wifes at home?

In other countries those spastics would be weaving baskets in a physical therapy day-unit. America really is the drip-tray of the world.

Eurofags want pretty soldiers.

Sounds about right.

I was bright enough to get a job instead of having my face blown off for Israel and Lockheed-Martin share-holders, thanks.

Eat shit russian shill.

Possible. Keep in mind at the end of the day we still have the most elite operators in the world along with the most powerful weapons systems to back them up.

She would be hot if she dropped 170lbs.

Because they are. Every military stooge is a moron ready to be slaughtered for kike politics. You got to be crazy to serve a jew

so whatever paid mercenary armies the US can still amass will be slaughtered like cattle in a real war, these clowns wouldn't survive 5 minutes and they know it so they only target weak countries like yemen who cant defend themselves. USA are cunts of the highest order and will go down like a bitch when the Big One drops. Theres nothing left but hot air a la Trump

Is Anglin a jew?? He looks like it. A friend of mine is jew and he could unironically be his twin.
Is Andrew small? The guy I know is text-book manlet.

Bringing back our girls. Thanks Michelle Obama!

Marines? I'm calling this, it has to be a stolen valor gutter gut.

>t. Europoor

so this thread is about a bunch of people who are bitter over their shit genetics trying to bring down a demograph that they've tricked themselves into believing is better than them???

I guess the only reason white people are superior is because people who hate white supremacists seem to think white people are superior
You shills confuse me with your irony sometimes

guess we all get to genetically rot until ai steps in to CRISPR the fuck out of some elite babies and eradicate the rest of us. what a time to be alive! nobody wins here

sage

Come at me bro.