HOLY SHIT

ISIS uses a drone to drop a couple of grenades inside a stadium used as a weapon and ammo deposit.

The explosion starts a chain reaction that completely DESTROYS the deposit.

liveleak.com/view?i=f95_1508870273

I guess Bruce Willis just joined ISIS

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/10/american-weapons-find-their-way-to-isis-again/381733/
newsweek.com/us-military-lost-track-1-billion-worth-weapons-and-equipment-report-614391
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/10/21/u-s-accidentally-delivered-weapons-to-the-islamic-state-by-airdrop-militants-allege/
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/12/isis-weapons-us-russia.html
alternet.org/world/how-isis-ended-stocked-american-weapons
globalresearch.ca/where-does-isis-get-all-those-tanks-weapons-and-shiny-new-toyota-trucks/5490040
taskandpurpose.com/anti-tank-weapons-isis-syria-iraq/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/29/the-islamic-state-just-got-their-hands-on-more-u-s-weapons-syria-rebels/
edition.cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/amnesty-international-isis-weapons-u-s-/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GI7-t93CYag
youtube.com/watch?v=gzhjkg5P9zs
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/24/terror-skies-mexican-cartel-attaches-bomb-drone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SELFBUMP JUSTIFIED BY HAPPENING

This isn't a happening

Happened?

Anyone else laughing at the absurdity? Grade A trolling.

Those guys must be laughing their asses off

Who's the iranian durka durka that thought putting ammo in an exposed area would be a good idea?

They know ISIS has no air support so they probably underestimated them

bretty gud

>absurdity

This is modern warfare m8. Even ISIS is beginning to embrace the future of automation

did they install a robotic arm on that drone or something? because the grenade gets fucking thrown out at an angle, instead of just dropping straight down.

the cut alone says its an obvious fake.

its the ISIS ammo dump and stronghold getting BTFO, they just trying to make it look like their own victory somehow.

fake

wow they are getting smarter, however they still haven't figured out the ultimate use for drones, and I don't want to give anyone any ideas.

I saw it confirmed by reliable sources. Gepolitical Center on facebook is one of them, but it's in italian. I really doubt it's fake

Decent Sabatoge m8

No it drops and is blown by the wind.

>the grenade gets fucking thrown out at an angle, instead of just dropping straight down.

literaly what is wind ?

lololol...at the 50 second mark, the grenade somehow comes into camera view, moves around laterally, and then whips out towards the top of the frame as it is dropped.

If it was a drone mechanism, it would be a fucking claw/latch whatever that would just drop the damn thing. No lateral motion. Lateral motion is impossible and this is BEFORE it gets released mind you.

what is this?

It's fake, the grenade wasn't a frag or a incendiary grenade, it looked like a Flashbang. And muzzies don't cut footage when shit blows up.

t. CIA expert in false flags and propaganda

looks like Garrys Mod from HL2

US tech for ISIS as usual.
America should be nuked ASAP

Pretty impressive if true.

if this isn't an ultimate use, I don't know what is.

How do you know that?

That was Vegas, but it was rifles on them

It does look a bit odd at parts but it might not be faks

Yeah its odd, like green screen shit

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/10/american-weapons-find-their-way-to-isis-again/381733/
newsweek.com/us-military-lost-track-1-billion-worth-weapons-and-equipment-report-614391
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/10/21/u-s-accidentally-delivered-weapons-to-the-islamic-state-by-airdrop-militants-allege/
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/12/isis-weapons-us-russia.html
alternet.org/world/how-isis-ended-stocked-american-weapons
globalresearch.ca/where-does-isis-get-all-those-tanks-weapons-and-shiny-new-toyota-trucks/5490040
taskandpurpose.com/anti-tank-weapons-isis-syria-iraq/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/29/the-islamic-state-just-got-their-hands-on-more-u-s-weapons-syria-rebels/
edition.cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/amnesty-international-isis-weapons-u-s-/index.html

Fake news? I don't think so. ISIS is/was funded by the CIA and the USA. Why? I don't fucking have a god damn clue.

But one thing is certain; if there wasn't for them rooskies, a caliphate would be much bigger.

Cool camera cut

It was just a matter of time, when they will be starting flying drones over cities and dropping handgranates or something i mean everybody can buy a drone

Good. I posted a 2 replies practically spelling it out (because ego got the better of me) but deleted them both.

HOLY SHIT! THIS JUST HAPPENED...OP IS A FAGGOT

To make europe self destructive and have a reason for the high military budget

Well I mean how do you know specifically from that picture that user posted?

Post confirmation plz
Fucking hilarious if true

Are you taking the piss? Have you ever dropped something off a cliff or a bridge? For fucks sake dude

that's a nice stadium

Yes Isis use drones
Maybe Isis did blow up a huge ammo disposit
Will this postpone the eradication of Isis? ...nah

Isis will be gone before this year ends

Bog if true

shit. well done i guess.

Attach a Fleshlight to one

>drone bombing is new for isis
youtube.com/watch?v=GI7-t93CYag
They started using this shit a while ago. While OPs video might be less believable since it wasn't an incendiary shell, them using these isn't. Get ready for a ban on these toys when they start using them on the public. Then again, CIA only funded ISIS to create a bogeyman for Israel, so they could create a monster to destroy, leave the land raped, come and plant a democracy, and slide some territory control to Israel on the side. We're being used for a holy war that isn't ours, while the USA is being fed lies that it's a means to global power gain.

That'll hopefully teach them to not story ammunition under the open sky.

lol they're already archived MORAN

>if there wasn't for them rooskies, a caliphate would be much bigger.

just ignore all the russian airdropped supplies getting picked up by isis as well

They lost the first drone.

Can it capture Shias flag tho?

>hooktube link pl0x

holy shit, LL is so full of damage controlling Russia shills it's unbelievable. Literally deny every single setback the SAA face militarily, even when they are clearly winning anyway. I miss ogrish, anyone else remember watching those old al andulaus ambush videos from back in the ogrish days?

>Liveleak
>ISIS

Hurry up and save the video before they remove they remove it.

I'm not normally a spelling nazi fag, but it's "moron".

Surely it doesn't help when Iraqis are supplied by the US then flee

Hello Sup Forums this is ISIS with an important message for you.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Iraq tmrw

Scott Adams predicted this a couple weeks ago. Sometime before the Vegas shooting he said we will start seeing ISIS using drones, which may eventually lead to the end of large outdoor gatherings.

...and so be it, at least you know I'm not a liar. It beats a fucking grenade on limited target. I'f anything I'm ignorant on the behind the scenes workings of Sup Forums, but I'm not a "morAn", or moron.

O SHIT GUYS ITS ISIS ITT

DONT GIVE HIM ANY (YOU)'s

They've used drones for a while

@146522509
@146522822
There are IDs, fag

I'll bet you ____ it will _____

That's all killary and Obama's doing
>you don't know why
Fucking newfags

Is there a point to this? Why you so angry bro?

Go on.....

...admittedly I suck at spelling too, hence why I'm not normally a spelling Nazi fag. I used blanks in my deleted posts, so used them in yours. Just re-post my archived posts why don'y you.

>I guess Bruce Willis just joined ISIS
Ukraine has ammo detonations every other month
youtube.com/watch?v=gzhjkg5P9zs

why

>ISIS

The cia is making moves.

literally elemental school physics.

elementary*

>ISIS drone
since when these retards have drones?!?!?!

>What are consumer drones

Fuckig retard

Cheap/high end consumer drone + selfmade grenade releasing mechanism + selfmade/military grenade

Visually Impressive Happenstance, OP

Big if true. Why? Who's running security at the Superbowl this year??? Same security that was at Pulse nightclub. London based G4S. Maybe this is a test.

Why? Your a piece of work aren't you.

*you're* ...and I'd thought you might re-post them so you could further explain to everyone why I am such a moron...

I'm guessing it was a better option than any other location in the surrounding area. What they really needed to prevent this was to put up some metal nets to catch mortar rounds and the like.
True enough, but I would still be concerned about the chance of mortar strikes taking that shit out. Drones are by far more creative, but a mortar or rocket could have done the job as well.

TFW ISIS and the Mexican drug cartels snub arms dealers completely, and shop on Amazon and QVC instead.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/24/terror-skies-mexican-cartel-attaches-bomb-drone/

haha holy shit what a moran

>3
>inb4 this is a reason to put drone registration back up for the us

fucking stupid glow in the dark cia niggers need to stop doing lousy shit, and ruining everything for everyone

Just post the answers to my blanks so I know you are not a moran.

That’s pretty awesome

Imagine 50 of these with HE Grenades and a packed nfl stadium

Errrrr rather a 30% filled nfl stadium, LOL. Kneeling nigs btfo

Seriously though, that would be bad

You could do it much cheaper than that too

The Superbowl is in an indoor stadium this year.

tactical move with the suc-dez highway being cutoff, logistical headache for the SAA at the very least

Consumer drone kamakaze bombs?

Two of them would get the job done, the ensuing panic and stampede would kill more people than the grenades.

Where exactly did this occur?

Is this recent?

If World War 3 was to happen. It'd be an absolute slaughter that'd put World War 1 to shame, may God have mercy on us all.

pffft.
I was expecting an explosion like that chinese one.

this was so fucking underwhelming.

ur a nigger

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

Am I just jaded or does this seem fake as fuck?
>incredible accuracy from high up using fisheye lense and unknown wind conditions
>distance dropped grenade should have exploded mid-air
>AS ALWAYS smash cut to actual "happening" (just like all the ISS torture videos were cut to shit)

No, check deleted archives, and cia nigger check that shit.

First, your image is wrong: The plane is maintaining it's own speed by using a great deal of energy while the crate slows due to resistance.
Second, the drone is hovering, not flying at great speed. Please stop pretending you aren't totally retarded.

I imagine they captured the ammo dump? Forwards deploying a massive ammo dump seems stupid even for them.