Guys... This is disturbing

So I just read on twitter that celebrities were paying upwards of 10k for tickets in the VIP area of Las Vegas?

First of all we don't need massacres.
Second of all, we don't need people capitalising upon them.

We need confirmation whether or not Ellen was in attendance. If she is profiting from the death of innocents, I want America to know about it.
I might not be American but I sure as well am not a communist facilitator.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/yiannopoulos-appears-on-murdoch-owned-channel-suggests-ellen-was-complicit-in-las-vegas-mass-murder-a3d45ae787a3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Care to make your ramblings more coherent? No one has any clue what you are saying.

Wtf???

OK, someone posted a picture highlighting the proximity of the VIP area to the concert arena and place the shooting occurred... It struck me immediately as ritualistic the way it was overlooking the area which was preordained to the Satanic stage that day.

Someone commented under it "We all know why Ellen got the Campos deal"

I am trying to find the tweet but it's a nightmare... That's when I came across the tweet by Kuliano and it gave me chills.

I mean I am sure they use edgy names for events in vegas but I feel like this was a sign guys... Just after getting the Ellen lead, I am brought to this. I know this sounds irrational but just look at the Vegas situation... It's crazy.

Also get this, Milo has just come out and said he thinks Ellen was personally responsible?

How the hell does he expect to get away with saying that, unless he has the goods?

Yiannopoulos appears on Murdoch-owned channel, suggests Ellen was complicit in Las Vegas mass murder
thinkprogress.org/yiannopoulos-appears-on-murdoch-owned-channel-suggests-ellen-was-complicit-in-las-vegas-mass-murder-a3d45ae787a3/

Try to break down your autistic "explanation" into a more comprehensible level, communication is key if you want anybody to take your stupid conspiracy seriously.

I tagged Milo in a screenshot of that tweet. Also Clark Co NV, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Ben Shapiro, Laura Loomer et al

>inane bitching about people spending their own money
>b-but I'm not a communist facilitator!!!

Celebrities knew that the massacre were going to happen and the likes of Ellen were vying for a balcony view because they think the death empowers them.

This explains why Ellen was the only one to get an interview with Campos, they are in on it together.

Thank you, I feel it's something that has been completely hidden in plain site. Milo had the balls to hint at something with Ellen but it will take us to make it viral.

Remember that Nelly video broke at the same time as the Vegas shooting? I don't think that was a coincidence. Some good people from his team probably knew the shit was about to hit the fan and bailed on him

"The Birthday Massacre" is a band you fuckwad. What do you think this means exactly?

I did say that might be a stretch but the other tweets are still legitimate.

Is this normal?

I think Murdoch is playing hard ball with the FBI...

>2014

We will see who's right in the end young mutant.

We will see.

Why are you replying to yourself?

that tweet is from 2014 m8...

He's saying the massacre was premediated and since they knew it was coming they sold front row seats to interested celebs so they could watch.

Yes ok but did any of you guys notice we are living in a matrix like reality where coincidences are actually part of an overriding mathematical formula, constantly seeking harmony and disclosure of it's state of being?

Huh?

Didn't think so.

The tweet might not be related directly/linearly but by the proxy of angels it sure as hell is.

Well no, because I'm not schizophrenic.

Well it's lucky I showed up then, as a fellow non schizophrenic with an uncanny insight into them because of my exceptionally peculiar latent inhibition.

It would require far more than a single, 3 year old tweet, to come to that conclusion. Especially, in comparison to all the other evidence in play. I'm not saying it's not possible, just that I'm not willing to traverse that bread trail until there's at least a few more crumbs.

OK well I am the first to applaud skepticism, so let's see what we can find.

Was Ellen in attendance. Did her producer book Campos? When?

Why did they alter dates on his photographs?

Slow down there... The event would have to have a VIP list. Start there. You could also try "scanning social media" for any celeb-types that were planning to be in attendance. < good luck as it's already gone.

And this is why pol is dying

Seek help OP

You people should maybe be less apathetic and try and help the cause.

Maybe you don't care about celebrities worshipping the death of your kind.

Maybe I should whittle some branches and shoot the breeze while commies plot our sequin covered deaths? Hm? Good idea?

Nice try interlopers. I know this is the lead which will bring down the house of cards and there is nothing you nor the FBI can do about it.

It's like one step away from some dystopian running man. Pay big money and watch the shit go down.

Holy shit man...

And they are softening the public up to it, seeing how many will still attend after the massacres...

Do you think a celebrity paid to kill someone and that is why there is the big cover-up about the number of shooters? This is Las Vegas, they tend to have cameras... Hm, EVERYWHERE.

Ellen does have a very fixated stare, strikes you as loving and kind but it's a transfixing stare, like a snake.

She was handling bieber live on air...
She seems innocuous but she is lining herself up as the next Opera and that shit doesn't just fall on your lap. You need to hunger for it.

I see the hunger in Ellen.

put on your tin foil hats guys: the fucking thread

This board really does attract the most batshit insane people, holy fuck.

The only person crazier than OP I remember posting here was a chick who had Adolf Hitler as her imaginary boyfriend.

I know that chick. Leave her out of it.

My Jewish ex-girlfriend compared me to Hitler once. In fact I think that's when things fell a part.

OP is troll or mentally incompetent.

>I know that chick
Well hopefully you're not just another one of her personalities, I'm pretty sure she claimed she had at least six of them living inside her head.

Why that's remarkable. I'm sure Tavistock would have a lot to say about it but less of course, to say about the biggest gun massacre in US history carried out by the King of Micro-aggression.

It's all well and good pointing out the loony, quite another to persistent in their presence pointing out the presumed inaccessible wisdom of sanity.

please leave

I feel I am being ostracised because I am more intelligent than you and you cannot quite fathom the loft of my sphere.

There is no exit hatch. I'm in your brain now.

One of those rare threads on Sup Forums where you can't decide if it's faker or gayer

Well I am glad we are traversing the plains of understanding on the matter and not becoming caught in an pustule of existence.

That's for sure.

I'm going to marry that man

*crafts small item*

*throws item at the internet*

no you should just contain your schizo rp to /x/ until you are a bit better. Just practice not intelligence at hand here