Mob Psycho 100

>Suffering and more suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/nZ35Z
youtube.com/watch?v=oDMVI2yOec4
youtube.com/watch?v=s2XeJUbA94c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know which part of last episode was more erotic, Reigen's massage or Ritsu getting his face kicked in.

MOB MOB
WHATEVER YOU WANT
MOB MOB
WHENEVER YOU WANT
MOB MOB
WHEREVER YOU WANT
MOVE MOVE
JUST LIKE MOB

It gets worse

Could ??? Mob defeat the Phoenix Force?

Gonna post it here again:
imgur.com/a/nZ35Z

You can faintly see tear stains after his dream sequence, small but really emotional detail.

Ritsu suffering is delicious.

poor kid

I just want Mob to be happy.

I noticed that when I saw the episode a second time.

Poor Mob. ;_;

Tome is a very cute girl.

That's all.

Why Mob look like he could whoop my ass anytime of the day, he suppose to be a cuddly 14 year old boi.

For mobile users who don't want to deal with Imgur

I think the best way for ONE to write a female MC is if she just had a male personality which could be funny if done right. But otherwise, I don't think he could pull it off/would do it. His stories are loosely based on his personal life and each of his main characters are in some way relatable to him.

It would be interesting to see ONE take risks and be experimental though because there's only so many ways you can write "OP character who is unfulfilled in life" before you run out of ideas.

HALF A YEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=oDMVI2yOec4

Someone posted a preview of the English Refrain Boy. Still waiting for someone to put it up online, though.

I wonder sometimes about ONE. He must lift or something, right? He seems preoccupied with physical fitness, both in OPM (Saitama's strength routine) and in Mob (The Body Improvement Club). The characters he shows working out are always pretty good guys, too, as far as I can remember. Does he just really like working out?

>His stories are loosely based on his personal life and each of his main characters are in some way relatable to him.
That's a very strong claim to instantiate without any sort of supporting evidence, user. Are you basing that off an interview or something?

>That part where Koyama is just grinding Ritsu's face into the concrete
Fucking hell.

Wait, what is this?

it's not like his parents die or anything

Amazing summary of the recent 5 Episodes.
youtube.com/watch?v=s2XeJUbA94c

[Gratitude] when?

Parody of the cover for the first volume of the anime with Mogami and bully-chan instead of Reigen and Mob.

>Tome ends up having psychic powers
>they're nothing like anyone's ever seen; they aren't particularly strong, just "completely different"
>She ends up finding out that she was an ayy in human form all along, and she just didn't know it

Give me an excuse to draw Teru , Sup Forums

What if Reigen died? Dimple did say he could hang out with him.

Draw Teru stroking unconscious Mob's head and rustling his hair.

>Mogami and bully-chan
I'm all caught up with the manga, so why don't I remember these two?

DEEPEST LORE

Draw him in 80s workout clothes

Cant wait for vol 69

I wonder how the hell they're gonna do numbers 2 through 6.
And people wonder why fujos ship it.

Now I understand

I would be okay with this.

THIS.

>mfw I just realized this now

Please do this.

Mogami is the psychic who became an evil spirit and possessed the daughter of some millionnaire (bully-chan, whose name I can't remember). This is the arc where Mob has to enter the girl's body to chase Mogami's spirit away, and he gets thrown into a fictional world where he doesn't have powers, family or friends, and is bullied by bully-chan and his classmates for half a year.

Dimple will try to pull rank with a follower but Reigen will be piece of shit ghost
I thought this pair was ridiculous when I heard of it but now I'm pic related whenever I see it

You really can't remember the Keiji Mogami arc ?
It is considered one of the best along with Reigen's arc. CH. 59-67

Too spooky

Draw Teru carrying Mob home on his back

>not remembering Mogami
How?

>potato
>cute

>not bridal style

Using a thigh master

I don't usually ship hetshit, but this one's really cute.

Reading a summary of it like that...
It's basically that Superman story but reversed.

You shut your whore mouth, Tome is a miracle of the universe.

I'll be disappointed if she doesn't end up with powers of some kind; she deserves more as a character then to sit on the sidelines 24/7.

This ship makes no fuckin sense. It's only considered because this one guy on pixiv draw so much of it.

Much better to ship her with Mob or telepathy club members.

Oh, Christ, I remember that one. I just forgot the names.
I think I'm OK with them not animating that one for right now. I remember being a little disappointed at first, because the whole "gets stuck in hellish parallel universe version of own life" seems like it gets done a lot somehow, but something about the way this one was done made it kind of hard to read. I was really surprised by how badly it effected me. Poor Mob...

I really want a second season, but considering how hard episode 8 was to watch, I'd need some time to mentally prepare for Mogami.

>better to ship her with Mob
Fuck that and fuck your stupid ships

OH MY GOD AND HERE I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT "WHY PACHINKO" AAAAAHHHHHHH

>but something about the way this one was done made it kind of hard to read.
That's because you could relate to Mob. You wouldn't trade places with him to end his suffering because you know you wouldn't be able to take it.

What is this style called? Retrowave comfycore?

Fuck that abrupt cut at the end.

80s marge simpson core

vaporwave

Mob yukkuri when?

Character A spends extended amounts of time with Character B
A x B is now a ship.
Tome spend times with Mob and the telepathy club members.
She talked like once with the vice pres.

stolen older sister's sweater couture

Holy shit I always thought the top of her head was chopped off in the second picture. I just realized that she is looking up and leaning backwards and it was only the perspective that made it seem like that.

I don't know, I think I can see the appeal. "A x B where A and B spend a lot of time together" isn't really a very potent formula for a ship in all cases. In this case, for example, there's really nothing to the Telepathy Club members other than that they're lazy and hang out with Tome. What would a relationship between her and one of the Telepathy Club even look like? There's no material. There's nothing really interesting there.

With Tokugawa, though, there'd be tension. Both he and Tome are pretty strong characters, so you can imagine how they would get along in a variety of situations and play off each other. To me, that ability to invision how it would go is the real important thing for what makes a good ship and what doesn't.
No, you were right before: her head is popping off and the Telepathy Club members are popping out.

>all this new fanart
mmm

Thrift shop

Irino's a good VA.

Are there lyrics out for 99 yet?

I want to practice singing it

it was in the last thread
hold on a sec

Those have a lot of mistakes in them, even in the english parts.

Thanks, senpai. Have a Reigen.

I'm impressed with his performance as Ritsu even though I dislike him. Or used to dislike.

His performance as Totty really sold me on him.

It just seem arbitrary to me to ship two characters that have so little interaction in the story.
If it was just a matter of imagining interesting interactions then as long as you got a good enough imagination you can justify anything.

So for me ship are interesting because they build on what is inside the story. It would be interesting to build upon Mob and Tome fakes dates to find a telepathic esper. And I also think it would be interesting to learn more about this reverse harem of losers that is the telepathy club. Even if they don't have stong personalities, all the guys in the club are still hanging out with her in her made-up club like a discount Haruhi Suzumiya.

If it was just about pairing characters with stong personalities then why not with Reigen since they talked over the phone that one time?

>Not available in your country because Sony lol
I'm returning my PS4

To be fair, most of my memory of Irino's acting is based on rather old roles, so it's nice to see he's gotten better. I didn't watch many episodes of Osomatsu but he sounded incredibly bland in Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, for such a comedy-heavy series.

He still sounded like shit as younger Ritsu but I won't judge too much based on voice alone.

>implying you could get a refund
Just accept your non PC rig.

>Mogami animated
oh god no
Nobody could be ready for that suffering

>If it was just a matter of imagining interesting interactions then as long as you got a good enough imagination you can justify anything.
Well, no, because some characters have more material and detailed personalities to draw from. I agree the ship with her and Mob can work. But do any of the Telepathy Club members even have names? There's just nothing there to work with.
>Why not ship with Reigen?
Eh, maybe. It's hard to see what they would have in common with each other other than Mob, which doesn't lend itself well to a relationship plot (at least from my perspective).

On a side note, I think Setsuo Itou has been fucking amazing, especially considering he's such a newcomer. Can't wait to see future roles by him.

Reigen arc would be a bit easier to watch, since the suffering is all psychological in that. But just as painful.

Mob abuse is better.

So is there new fanart of hostiity?

Will Mob's VA draw something again?

I need more art of Reigen caring for a hurt Mob.

Fanart of Mob suffering should be fucking illegal

Both

>a character fucking dies and comes back as a spirit
who would you want it to be?

He draws a picture every week.

>But do any of the Telepathy Club members even have names?
Inugawa, Kijibayashi, and Saruta
>There's just nothing there to work with.
I disagree, because those characters are already in some kind of relationship (as fellow club members) there is plenty to work with.

Reigen

Why is this Reigen dies AU so popular? Why do you love angst?

vagina banger

I'm confused.

Why did mob replace unzips dick.

I can't tell if any of the others are supposed to be swaps.