Alright pol, I've had enough of your bullshit claiming we Italians are white...

Alright pol, I've had enough of your bullshit claiming we Italians are white. Let me get this through your tiny fucking skulls. WE ARE NOT WHITE WE WILL NEVER BE FUCKING WHITE WE ARE BROWN PEOPLE. We don't want to have any association with you socially anxious white nerds. You are literally the scum of the earth and to say we are white i s just so you can claim more of our precious Italian history. This is why I'm starting the pro Italian movement, to stop the far right attacking our fucking heritage. We created your shit, we did everything you white pieces of shit just sat on your fucking asses then got up one day and decided to colonize the whole of the fucking world. Your an absolute fucking disgrace. Just because we are in the European continent doesn't mean we are fucking white. So there, I don't want anything or my people to have anything to do with whites.

Italians have there own unique culture/race/languages we have violent mafias whilst u have fairy book clubs, we Italians had the roman empire, you had nothing but faggot bimbos invade islands and lands. We have no fucking nordic /white influence so leave us the fuck alone. Also Italians love the Jews so suck my dick, we also got raped by nigger moors so we go near us white people? Why touch an Italian girl? Stick with ur own race, we Italians consider u inferiors at everything. Fuck white people.

Brown power!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q4GJaYXaGc&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can thank your Italian diaspora in the U.S. for calling you white instead of Italians.

No shit, nigger. My Italian gf is chimpy as fuck.

Reminder that Romans were Goat Fuckers

This is what the fuck happens huh? All the Europeans goto america and there all labeled white. I seriously LOL at this.

When I goto italy, they all say there Italian or brown people. Never once did I hear an Italian go "Hey I'm an inferior white person who contributed nothing to humanity" whites are pathetic. Also stop fucking claiming our history U FUCKING FAGGOTS, ItLTS our history ours not urs ours. Goto fucking England and look at all the filthy cancerous white niggers there are u absolute pathetic losers!

At least we actually have a good history and not colonization to build our fucking empire u fucking faggots.

Show your flag.

Its an american one u cunt. But just a reminder both my parents where 1978 immigrants from Italy

Shut up you divide and conquer shill Italians are under attack like the rest of our kin

Dude your absolutely fucking pathetic, Italians where oppressed where oppressed by the white people in america so fuck u faggot.

Lol now there saying were niggers, we aren't that either u fat fucking ugly pimply faced little fuck, we are browns middle eastern not fucking white European u cuckhold faggot LMFAO.

Fuck white people.

I agree and stand with op, white people trying to take credit for what Italians have done is disgraceful, shame on you.

>don't claim blonde hair
> don't claim weed
Alright were chill

I agree also, I wouldn't want the white race being associated with someone as disgusting ugly and Jewish as the Italians fuck em all.

divide and conquer shill.

Yes Goym, just don't remember that ((they)) infiltrated Babylon, Egypt, Rome and now US. Don't look that we crashed their societies with stupid religions that we control behind the scenes.

North Italians are white. South are swarthy arab/berber rape babies.

Atleast im not a nigger.

Yeah, because Italians are so white aren't they.

Greatest art and culture
HAHAHA
> speak any word, created any essay
>>it's Italian: we created language you got speaking from us!!!!!!!!?!!!! We made that essay it's our culture!
>make finger painting preschool
>>whadaya know, it's Italian: we created art you got that finger painting of your family idea from US little 4 year old now bow down and suck my cock!
>"but I made this for mommy and dad-"
>>Italian: nonono you stupid privledged white devil I MADE this school for you I MADE your crayons and paint now bow down and suck my sweaty hairy Italian cock for all the art and culture I've already given you
>proceeds to deepthroat art and culture into 4 yr old
>4 yr old never develops passed preschool art and culture
>that's you

Italians
>Can't get blond hair even tho mixed race people can
>Have big Jew noses and love the Jews
>Ugly as fuck
>Brown fucking skin
>Descended from middle eastern

>Italians
>White
Pick one

why would you ever want to be a blondecuck? There isn't a single blonde person with an IQ above 120 in the entire world

leave that baby rape malarkey for Sup Forums. Your point is sound user, yet the edge is too edgy.

Northern Italians are white you fucking niggers

Why do the Italians love claiming blonde girls and blonde hair then retard

they don't

Italians are absolute Jews, you know Christopher sopranos well IRL This italinigger is in and out of jail, fuck even when niggers get famous and rich at least they can avoid jail time. Let Italians be with there own shitty fucking race of mud babies and Arabs.

Daily reminder to ignore flag hiding faggots.

Hair dye is why.
Checked your post.

Remember that Germans are not real people

North Italians are Alpine, and Alpines are basically Slavs who mixed with Sandniggers

Just as Icelandic people took Celtic wives and became Celtic. Romans took sandnigger wives and became sandniggers. Thus was the modern shitalian born.

Correction: Southern Italians are brown people, Northern Italians are white

If you read physical descriptions of ancient Romans (actual Romans, not Mediterranean immigrants from after the world conquest), they sound pretty white. Cato the Elder (from an ancient plebeian family) had red hair and green eyes, while Augustus (ancient patrician family) had blonde hair and grey eyes.

Self hating is the worst.

>not realizing for many blonde hair fades with age

I'm not even blonde and I know this (Half arab half white)

>not realising that there have not been a single relevant blonde person in history

I am blonde and I know this (Half Swedish half Finn)

Fuck you, nigger. I'm white. I'm brownish, but I don't associate with niggers, pajeets, or north African scum.

We have our own culture, sure, but it's more akin to the rest of Westenr Europe than to some bongo giggly music.

There's a nigger in my town that has lived here for at least 5 years. He sells socks at the market and begs for money.

He says in English, "I'm immigrant" to the dumb ass tourists, and the morons give him money.

Fuck that nigger attitude.

WHite never fucking did anything there invaders and fucking destroyers. Look at there sick fuck influence, they have even got the poor Indians believing there fucking whites. Fuck white people, Italians invented civilization u didn't invent fucking shit I fucking agree with op

Hey you can blame Mark Zuckerberg for funding internet in third world countries.

Fuck off, you have more in common with other meds in Lebanon and Syria than you do with northern europe. I am not even insulting you, meds are 100x superior to northcucks.

>Alright pol
>lengthy text
>meme flag
>trying to put fellow europeans against each other
piss off

Daily reminder that Sweden was one of the sole reasons Sup Forums got flooded with troubled millennials. You handed Hans the agenda on that one. You had the extreme levels of population replacement underway and the propaganda to back it up before any of the rest of Europe. You paved the way Sven. I blame the adoptation of the Swedish Jew ' Celsius ' as the starting point of our (((leaning))) from (((Sweden))).

>Knight Justicar Anders Breivik
>shit tier
baka

He's an Arab

Not my fucking family. I am a family of doctors and artists. Two of my uncles teach university in the UK. What does your family do? Work at the strostrumming canning factory?

Also, I banged some Swedish girls at uni. Pussies smelled like vanilla. Props.

Italian Americans are more Italian than Italian Italians.

So, you're pretty much saying that you're a filthy spic? Alright fine by me. Submit to the muzzies and jews. Good luck "brown" pride fag.

What do you define as blonde?
Blonde as a child or until teenage years?
Or blonde in adulthood?

Also u didn't address my point

who's that woman?

fuck off D&C Kike

False. Only some Southern "Europeans" look brown, and that's because they're mixed with Moors. Northern Italians are the real Italians and are indistinguishable from Germans. You know nothing and are just falling for the "Meds are brown" meme. Moorish rape babies are brown, not Italians. The Roman emperors were white men, not brown Moors. The Roman Empire existed a long time before Moors ever invaded.

The only reason you are not considered to be in the same group as the levant and northern africa is beacuse of religion.

The whole "meds are white" meme is so that Northern euros can claim Rome and ancient greece and pretend that they had an ancient civilization.

Blonde in adulthood ofc, how many important blonde people in history can you name?

>Italians love the Jews
except we don't, nice bait tho.

why are italians always grumpy?

This. Northern Italians are the true Italians. I wish we in the Veneto could GTFO.

We look at the southerners as mongrels. Wouldn't fuck any of their women with a 10 foot dong.

Food is shittier.

Pro tip : replying to your own thread 3 times in a row is kid-tier autism. Take the meme flags off and suck one of those nigger cocks you are so attracted to. Italians are white.

You know nothing about European history. Swedes can't help being cucked, even denying their own history to make others feel better.

The Romans were white men. Southern Italy only became brown after it was invaded many years after the Roman Empire fell.

SHOW YOUR FLAG, NIGGER

>greatest armies
>italy BTFO by literal niggers in 1900s

are you fucking retarded?

>sabe

Sup Forums is so good at detecting proxys now that even these agents find it hard to subvert the filter

>t. american called seamus mcdonegan who thinks his sicilian great-great-grandma makes him julius caesar

Damn straight. Dude is probably a pajeet.

This is the Italian Soccer team, idk if that's anything to go by but I'm Californian and I'm surrounded by mexicans on a daily basis so by my professional analysis, these italians look like very light skinned Mexicans or mestizos.

We are not brown, we are like turks.

We are ottomans.

>white.png
That's a Japanese character named Ichi though

We northerners don't bother with sport. We leave that to the mongrels.

bait.

You're busy with centri sociali.

This is absolute bullshit. I'm Italian and my mother is a natural blonde. I don't care if we are white or not, but this is definitely false

Northern Italians > Southern Italians

No shit. This is the white hat version of the meme.

Food is shitter up north or south? I was in Napoli and surrounding areas. Nice restaurants yet I've never been both to compare.

The ingredients made the dishes, I did not see any special technique.

I have to agree with op on this one, I'm an Italian american and whites are an absolute disgrace fuck them. Italians keep your own culture and identity out of whites, this is what they fucking want.

Based European Union.

Pic related is what real Italians look like.

Cue retarded Swede/Americans saying
>THESE ARE BROWN PEOPLE
>ITALY IS A NIGGER BROWN COUNTRY
>HURR DURR THE ROMANS WERE BROWN DESPITE ITALY ONLY BEING INVADED BY MOORS IN THE 800s

Northern Italy is more leftist than Southern italy, just saying.

Food is great everywhere. I'm from the north so I tend to prefer our dishes because I'm more used to them, but southern food is just as good

ITALIANS ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE.

MEDS ARE THEIR OWN RACE SEPARATE FROM NORTHERN BARBARIANS

Italians are white, and if you think they're not, well, you're not Italian and don't know what Italians look like.

Issac Newton
>inb4 pulls out pictures of him with grey hair

> I don't want anything or my people to have anything to do with whites.

not going to be easy.

True. It's out the only fault. In our favor is the fact that SJWs are all laughed at. Even by my communist grandfather.

But SJWs, and they are few, are only in the uni towns and hambeasts walking through Flrenze.

Unless you're from Milano, you're fine by me.

That's why I'm ashamed of nowadays Italian society... So much ignorance, ffs...

First off, Southern Italians are not fucking brown but olive, our diaspora includes Albanians, slavs, North Europeans, romance/iberic/gaul and half middle east origins, learn your fucking anthropology and stop using a symbol you don't know shit about OP

The Roman Empire was in Africa and the Middle East too, retard.

Pic related is blonde Roman.

Italians are white, you OP probably not.

Notice how these posters never show their flag?

Its because, 90% of the time its some "latino" mongrel who wants to feel like master race or something lmao.

I have big respect for the romans, northern italians moreso. They acheived great, have huge IQs, tons of inventions and culture. I don't respect southern italians or sicily island arabs, nor other southern med. They are semi-retarded and unworthy. Romans were more related to the north italians, southern italians are wannabe subhumans. And the mestizo argentinian posting this thread is moreso

No dude, you need to learn that us italians are way better than these cucks. Hell white guilt is an alien concept to us.
FRATELLI D'ITALIA, GUARDATE LA VOSTRA GLORIOSA NAZIONE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q4GJaYXaGc&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw&index=2

round headed poles are worse looking than dark italians

German equivalent of CIA here. You're going to German jail for being on an Alt Right website.

Things you don't hear in everyday west north Europe:
> fuck all these damn Italian immigrants

>immigrants from Italy
Does not mean they are Italian, you fucking Turkroach cunt.

REKT

Italo-LARPers are not italians.

That's a Paki, like you, fuck face.

Italian here, WE ARE NIT FUCKING WHITE WE DO NOT WANT TO BE FUCKING WHITE. we are brown people and we are proud of that, so fuck white people for trying to steal southern Europeans culture, fuck u.