Post your favorite show you've ever seen as it was airing. If it's not ERASED you might as well just...

Post your favorite show you've ever seen as it was airing. If it's not ERASED you might as well just.. ERASE your comment!! FUFUFUFUFUFUFU

I was Endless Eight as it was airing.

That was real torment. Worst summer of my life.

me too until the episode with the cuck thing happened

Cuckposting killed those threads.

Code Geass, easily. Since 2007 I've watched both seasons 5 times. Worth it every single time.

Why didn't he just go back in time and uncuck himself?

I saw the first seven episodes while it was airing, had to go to basic, then finished just in time for the last five or so.

ERASED was fun

After all these years, it's still this. Waiting for each week's new episode was like what a junkie must experience between hits of crack.

Paranoia Agent

Yuuki Yuuna

Panty and Stocking. Nothing will ever top Christmas Eve 2010.

How is this even good anime? Full of plot device bullshit. Has it ever been explained how he can time travel? Or is it just random and depends on the author?

>implying the "how" matters

Code Geass

I thought this was trolling, are you serious? Erased could have been a great show if executed well but it was garbage instead. There are a lot of better shows airing. My favorite show as it was airing was probably Samurai Flamenco, especiall after episode 6, the crying of so many people on Sup Forums gave me strenght.

The "how" it never matters, but when the magic doesn't have any consistency it just looks like the author is writing off his asshole, so yeah, Boku Machi is awfully bad.

This.
I'm not sure if I would've liked it as much if I watched it afterwards, but watching it live gave me the highest degree of emotional involvement in a fictional work I've ever experienced.

Parasyte for sure, I hardly watch airing anime but when I do they normally suck.

Kill la kill was an amazing anime to watch with Sup Forums

This.

Convenient ability only looks really bad when the show focus on fighting like most Shounen, while it isn't the case in this show.

If there is something bad with Erased, it's anything about Yashiro during the end.

Why
Why
Why did they completely and utterly destroy that show with their horrendously bad ending?

Finished it last night, was loving every second up until the end. Then suddenly
>There were absolutely no consequences or negative outcomes, and all their physical problems were healed.

I was so invested that when sword loli started powering up in her last fight, for the first time, I cheered against the good guy. I just wanted her to stop, I felt a pull in my gut every time another part of her body was paralyzed and all she had left was her left arm and mouth.
>But then everything got fixed, the end

Why did I ever bother caring? You're goddamn right I'm mad.

And favorite while it was ending. It's too bad Sup Forums hates the franchise now, I remember when it was well-loved.

Free was amazing.

Might as well just ask me what my favourite show is

Blame GO

Most of Sup Forums right now probably have only been here for 3-2 years.

So the author can really just make him go back in time whenever he wants? there is no trigger like death, etc...

probly....gatchaman s1, yokozura quartet, stardriver...
no.... actually brigadoon final answer

>as it was airing
Soul Eater or Code Geass or FMA:Brotherhood. Choice is hard.

bump