So Sup Forums, how's that "Original Manga" of yours coming along?

So Sup Forums, how's that "Original Manga" of yours coming along?

If I were to write a manga it would be an OEL since I'm not a Japanese person in Japan.

and OELs are garbage so no thanks (I might make a comic though).

eh... drop pic related due to some certain... circumstances
now I dont really know what to do except for trying to make moe sol with elves

Trying to sort out the second major story arc as we speak.

I like the art. What was the story?

This thread made me look at my old sketch book when I was 13. Holy shit......why

Just dandy, I've got 14 chapters done already, and finishing the 15th.
Hey that's actually bretty gud.

make moe sol with dwarves

Looks like an 80s hair band member.

looks so 80's.

well just wait bit I just came back, here some other design I guess
pic above is our (supposed) mc, soon be a great hero of the cursed land
pic related is when he is younger

Your art is giving me a boner.

his sisters, the only family members he has, all 3 of them became slaves of a great tribe after an epidemic sweep through the land and they burned all the sick

Pretty shit, but hey, if I don't practice I'll never get good and I have no other way to practice than to simply make the thing, so I'll probably come back later to smooth the rough edges. Anyway, there's a thread on Sup Forums for shilling your own comic, this thread doesn't belong here.

that is what I always wonder since Sup Forums dont seem to welcome comic that use manga style, both with plotline and art.
we should have our own thread since more people here care and want to give feed backs right? Since gook shit was somewhat tolerance

Unless you're a japanese person making your comic in japan for japanese people, it's off topic for you to post it on Sup Forums. I don't lurk /hywc/ often because drawing is a much better use of my time than slogging through all the tripfaggotry and drama that goes on in there, but "manga style" doesn't actually mean anything, and I can guarantee that no matter what you post it'll be on par with or better than every other poster there. Good luck user, you're gonna make it.

Is that dirty Tarzan?

Post em up senpai

Terribly bad, I'd say.

Jesus christ, that's...fuck, amazing doesn't cut it. You're ridiculously good at this. Better than a lot of manga artists.

I don't want you to stop!

Eh, first I should try to improve my drawings, and then we'll see.

I've completely finished it in my head.

If Felipe Smith did it, you can do it too, Sup Forums

I have a hitchhiker story that I posted in a thread two days ago, but it needs tons and tons of polishing.

Better than Isayama. Start doing your manga, if Isayama managed to become famous everything is possible.

guess you nigger are bored so I will just post some waifu I made

I haven't even started the first page because I don't have a plan on what I want it to be about. It would be good practice so the first one wouldn't be serious, when I think about it, so you would see me quickly improve over time and the last page would look better than the first. I should probably go full retard and make it something only Sup Forums would like since it won't be successful anyway.

Reminds me of young Takezo from Vagabond

What? Dude has not posted anything manga related yet. All he has shown us are drawings of people.

You mean comic book?

I made several 'original manga' back in middle/high school. Nowadays I just draw stuff that contains my fetish and post it on deviantart pixiv too because I know if I draw usual stuff I probably would get ignored because my art is mediocre at best.

When I want to make serious stuff I'll just write a story. I made three novels so far.

I know that. I was just complimenting him; that art of his reminds me a bit of Miura, but it has even more detailed characters at times.

I drew some character designs a while back on MS Paint

heh, have a page then

This Stand-alone illustrations are a different beast from actual comic pages. There's no real deadline and they don't need to be concurrent with anything coming before and after, unlike the real deal. The vast majority of mangaka are much better artists than their average page would imply (hell, just look at Oda. One piece looks pretty shit, but he's a very experience artist with a lot of skill).

Keep in mind that nobody has ever been born with the ability to draw. "talent" only takes you so far, and certaintly isn't enough to get you to a professional level. Anyone barring the blind or vegetative can do it. It helps if you just jump into it rather than trying to take /ic/'s advice and grinding it out like it's a chore.

Are you trying to emulate manga art? If you are I'll share a tip: mess with your pen pressure settings in the program you're using. Real pens don't go from 0 to 100 line thickness. It's something you don't notice early on but once you notice it it makes it really hard to look at the stuff you did before. Speaking from experience here.

reminiscent of Miura*

>4kids names

>vợ hai
>vợ cả

Still think it's reminiscent?

Their not Japanese user

here is a decent page I hope

>google translate
fucking hell Vietnam has a specific word for a second wife?

>western "manga"

hey this nigger
nah mate mate vợ = wife, hai = second

Chinese has a specific word for the mother of your father/mother of your mother, etc. etc.

No, it's just literally "wife 2".

>implying there is no aesthetic difference between manga and comics

Keep reading good manga and you will get better at paneling.

>mess with your pen pressure settings in the program you're using

This. It doesn't look bad, but having different pen pressures will make it more realistic, gentle and even more beautiful.

It looks rather rough in its' current state, but you're obviously skilled.

The tree shading and the baba's face in , for exxampe, could be a tad gentler-looking.

Again, though, that's really good art and I hope you keep it up.

proceeds to post in one page threads, sending people on source hunts

Working on a fantasy story project called "hero and demon king". This girl is the MC and hero by the way.

The two two pages I cleaned so far.

shit son more

2/2

yeah I got this alot, one of the reason why we cancel that project, to practice more one paneling
kek well thank you, looking back it sure need more attention to detail

so all that aside I decided to make some moe loli comic, not serious shit, just for practicing
where should I share it on Sup Forums then guys?

The art itself is fine, but the problem is that it looks very digital. Like the drawing is competent, but the linework is messy in a bad way and all that chicken scratched reductive shading and mspaint spray tool looks like total shit. Plus some lines are soft mid-tones and some (like the cloaked figure) is full-black. In short, it looks like your 80 year old grandpa is drawing it.

The demon king.

do they fug

That looks good. A little bit "fan of manga art" moreso than "genuine manga art", if you know what I mean? The demon king character looks good, but the lead doesn't quite hit the mark, looks a little bit "westerner trying to draw like a jap", or something y'know? Especially in Otherwise keep up the good work.

maybe

She's 150 cm tall by the way. Demon King is more than 260 cm tall. Story will also include a pretty big amount of demon characters (demon army).

I'm not the other guy who complained about the panelling ITT, but yours has some problems as well, especially in the second page. There could be some panels of that guy's body being slowly smashed to bits, or the various body parts falling around.

The art looks nice, but with big panels like that it doesn't flow very nicely (unless you're doing this for comedic effect, which is probably the case).

Also, the Hero in the second panel looks a bit "pasted-on" in the panel; I'm not sure what's causing it.

> Also, the Hero in the second panel looks a bit "pasted-on" in the panel; I'm not sure what's causing it.

That's because she's supposed to have the same pose/didn't move, aside from the torso/left arm.

here, the ideal is that I add a bunch of loli from different manga, turn them into elves, with your daily dose of moe and see how it turn out
guess im the cancel killing this industry

Oh you are you fucking piece of shit. But keep sharing I'm stealing character ideas for mine.

>freckles

God bless you, user.

Looks good to me. What I think you really need to improve this is some boob physics on the second page. That attention to detail I feel is what really marks devotion to one's craft.

Would it kill you to learn more variety in your characters? This same face shit is amateur.

user I'm not him but he literally said the designs were literally just recent anime character + elf ears. One of those is really obviously one of the New Game girls. That's not even sameface anyway, it's the bodies that are interchangable.

nah nigger, it was just the style, here pick one for me

Bottom right. Closest to sex hair and I've always been a fan.

I can almost feel which characters inspired you.

The first one is hard to nail down; If I had to say a single character it would be Miriam from Baccano.

The second one is Nenecchi, the third one looks like Nono's friend from Gunbuster, and the last one's expression really reminds me of Chaika.

>everyone posting
>people being noticed
>i still haven't made anything

Maybe it's just me, but there's something slightly off about her breasts. Like, the line accentuating them doesn't quite seem natural on the underbust, it almost looks like her tits are a part of her clothes and not her body. If what I'm saying makes any sense. I don't know a damn thing about drawing, let alone proper anatomy.

CHAIKA

ON THE FRONT PAGE

I'm still drafting, mainly because my art skills aren't where I want them to be. I figure if I draft out how I want all the pages to look, I can do quick improvements when I think of them, and then make sure the final versions are polished. This is one of the pages I'm more proud of... I have a lot of work to do

please rate her, and be gentle

If you make that coffee cup sag by like 15 degrees she will be 8/10.

6/10 I only deducted points because of lack of shading and goofy posture on the bottom right. Fix that shit and it's 8/10.

Simultaneous Heart and Dick boner. She looks both cute and lewd at the same time, especially in the leftmost part of the image. Her eating also looks rather cute.

Agreed.

Made 4 pages years ago, then lost motivation

Can a manga drawn by weeaboos be called manga? Won't it be a graphic novel?

>everyone posting
I'm too embarrassed to. Have a crop of a recent page instead.
Been drawing and releasing the comic for about 15 months now. Never posted it or advertised it or anything and wouldn't even know where to start, so I'm pretty confident it's unsaucable.

That is correct.

rate this one then
please dont say that he's a cuck boy

A few very rough sketches of the other characters also.

You're art style and character design does things things to my dick user please stop it.

Please don't stop it.

Crap, some of my post got eaten.

There are two panels I have critique for:
The one in the upper middle, where she's smugly smiling - the mouth is too high, and the perspective looks a bit weird.

Second is the one with her laughing, at the bottom right. Her mouth needs a redraw, and so does the hair.

That girl is pure boner fuel otherwise.

If he wasn't so tall he's be a beta faggot.

Looks like your average pretty boy. Still pretty great that you can come up with something that doesn't immediately remind me of something else.

A bit more of hero also.

Bigger eyes or shorter faces, they all look like horses.

You can envision his personality through these drawings, bretty gud.

The breasts NEED some sag!

I think there's something off about her profile perspective.
Should her back curve that way?

They just need to be less far apart. She could also look a bit less like a retarded feminist.

The design reeks of some fat chick's self insert.