Black Pigeon Speaks

youtube.com/watch?v=lOwF0hDrHS4

So this is what BPS is like?
Any thoughs, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xha80dXYf4Y
0nedirtyboy.tumblr.com/post/156841985572/your-staying-locked-up-until-your-diapers-wet
youtube.com/watch?v=wMn4SbWMNmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck am I looking at here

We already know what he looks like, his name is Felix and he's some kind of professional travel agent. Makes sense why he knows so much about so many different countries/cultures.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xha80dXYf4Y

A photoshopped picture. It's from this degenerate's tumblr:

0nedirtyboy.tumblr.com/post/156841985572/your-staying-locked-up-until-your-diapers-wet

>A stranger in Japan finds more solidarity helping pigeons out than being with his home country

I came here to laugh not to feel

For some reason the people who shill here are most mad about Lauren Southern instead of people who are actually radically right so they fabricate some new reason every month or so to shill against her and spam it everywhere. They haven't done anything actually funny since the conehead Spencer pictures to be honest.

fucking cringefest

Too much CIA talk.

a big nothing burger. people are trying to slander Lauren southern

Fuck, it IS him.

He's a weeb

Of course you'd know this

>He's a weeb
Tbf, pretty much half of Sup Forums is

Yeah no shit

whoa a weeb? On the internet?

AND he's right wing?

What a pair of Jew loving shills.

>Westerner living in Japan
>being anything but a weeb

I never thought I'd meet a retarded kike.

>black cuck speaks

lmao

Lauren Southern has such a gross, manly, butter voice.

Japan looks so chill

>takes care of flying rats
What's wrong with Canadians?

>those thumbnails for the channel
>that voice
how the fuck did user find this

Why does someone like op care about the appearance of another man so much? Why does OP keep posting this thread?

wow two of the leading lights of the Alt-Right together this is mera-mera-mera

Its a meme, its all a meme, mother forgive me.

Voila, there he is

>Going through the channel
>Most videos are about Japan
This is undeniable

I always hated his voice. But in these videos with Lauren Southern he seems cool. I think I would like him if his voice didn't bother me so much.

>"Why does OP keep posting this thread?"
>OP here
I saw this video just an hour ago and this is literally the first thread I ever even made about BPS. Stop being an idiot

He looks like a fucking kike. Like clockwork.

>moron calling one of the best propagandists for the right-wing a jew based on shoddy evidence

Like clockwork.

Look at all the pigeons he's with at the end of this video. youtube.com/watch?v=wMn4SbWMNmc

This is beyond confirmed

Whoever he is, his wish to not be in the spotlight should be granted. He is obviously not BPS for the money.

So is Jared Taylor and same for Hitler. Jews do fear the samurai.

I'd still like him even if he were a merchant, which he's not.

Probably agree with you, although it isn't really smart to keep your old channel if you want to remain anonymous.
Especially if you have even as much as heard of Sup Forums

I don't really know who this faggot is, but it annoys me that he tries to stay anonymous. Especially cause he fails.

Do you openly speak all your opinions IRL?

not very wise to openly display your power level.

I wouldn't say anything on YouTube, since I'm not some narcissistic faggot, but getting your stupid weeb face censored by that shitty logo makes me cringe even more.

Yea... If bps could be considered a valuable content creator for the conservatives and right leaning, given the content creator was associated as bps and not the person, then good job making it harder for him to do so, and handing toxic tools to the enemy. For the lulz.

>fat manlet kike

I love you.

How is this putting him in the spotlight? It's not like we're doxxing him, we're just drawing connections on an anonymous image board.

>Wear shirt with shoulders cut out
>Also wear a scarf

Women were a mistake.

You sound like an emotional ape who has nothing of interest to say, you're just telling us how you feel. Maybe you should not post at all.

you sound like a faggot who's into e-celebs.

>nothing of interest to say
and who would know better?

Are you still living in 2007 where "e-celebs" are irrelevant?

lol. you must be the Lauren Southern autist.

To think our countries used to be this way

Why is PBS hanging with that kike?

Not an argument.

Lauren is not Jewish

how was your day? did a lot of nothing and f5-ing waiting for a topic to appear?

good god she is ugly evenfor a west coast lea broad. look at the pounds of cake she has to apply.

dropped. thought he was white. unsubbed

Who's that faggot?

Not an argument.

I hope some white knights are messaging him about this on both channels, but I think the damage is done. I really don't want to see him taken down by any hit piece.

Some weeb who feeds pigeons on the subway in Japan. She said she had a really good conversation with him.

I think you're arguing with a bot

>Great Britain
>less than 1%

NOT WHITE

DAILY REMINDER NON-ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

>can't win the argument so moves onto calling me a bot

How kosher of you

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He looks like a kike :-(

unfortunately I'm not.