Why does Sup Forums shit on Turks so much, they're like one of the only good groups of people in the Middle East

Why does Sup Forums shit on Turks so much, they're like one of the only good groups of people in the Middle East.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/917154757176971264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying there isn't a better group of people in the middle east

because it's Sup Forums

>average white american age 56
>average hispanic age 9
Sup Forums is full of hispanics who hate turks because turks are whiter than them and muslim at the same time

True, but could you explain more.

Ranking of Middle Eastern people

>Jews
>Turks
>Kurds
>Persians
>Arabs
>Pakistanis

it's because of butthurt over the ottoman era.

also because of the fact that the ones going to europe are fucking subhumans. but the turks in eastern turkey are fine

anzu is best roach

Cause t*rks shit up this board so fucking bad at one point half the country got fucking range banned, disgusting roach's

>Kurds
Kill yourself
>pakistanis
>middle east
American geography

I rarely see a Turk, but when I do it's obvious bait. You literally just have to ignore dumb threads to end it.

>leaf

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/917154757176971264

This humiliates and terrifies the neocon

op where should I start
European mostly hates turk because
they are too proud about their ottoman ancestors who enslaved many parts of the balkan.
or that they always act in groups
or some if them are criminal even if most of them work
or they cant speak properly the language
or that they aren't really integrated or assimilated

it gets even funnier I myself am a turk
and many turk even hates the german citizen here
even if they are a third or 5th generarion migrant they still consider themselves as turks

>they're like one of the only good groups of people in the Middle East.
Thats like saying a girl is the prettiest dennys waitress,

of*
turks*

How did you know?

>if they are a third or 5th generarion migrant they still consider themselves as turks
That's a good thing. Easier to remove. Our shitskins wave American flags and claim to be Americans

cuz erdogan is a fag

We'll continue to do so until they release ANZU to the West

cry more mutt

I forgot to say that all "german turks" I met so far live in their own groups and even marry a turk.I never saw a turk marrying someone else than a turk. They are also very conservative and hate gays or beat their children. But even if they are muslims I never heard of a turk being responsible of a terror attack