Arizona Republicuck Senator Jeff flake is "retiring"

Arizona Republicuck Senator Jeff flake is "retiring"
In reality, he is quitting because he was going to get BTFO in a primary challenge by a Trumpian

Dont let the door hit you in the ASS on the way OUT
another win for trump lol

He probably got a cushy job in the private section waiting for him. Follow the money.

But you abandoned God, why would he help you now?

Swamp draining?

Unfortunately, we can no longer drain the swamps of power with a guillotine on the National Mall. You have to vote them out in their elections.

Good luck on the wall and tax cuts now.

>Implying these pieces of trash were going to be any help.

Fuck! How are we supposed to keep up the status quo with Trump in office!?! This democracy is dead!

Basically. These fuckers want the status quo but Trump is not with that "Establishment" crowd and their agenda so they are pissed.

The sad part is all the cucks wanting to be butt fucked by the elite.

>the polls are real this time

They do. Just as much as they want to hear the MSM say good things about Trump. They have not yet to wrap their heads around exactly who this all works. They are just still normies without a clue.

>he got called out

Why do faggots think this has any value??

Wut?

Sen. McCuck praised Flake for standing up for principals. then everyone in the room busted out laughing.

>Follow the money.

God, this is such a shit tier response I keep seeing from normies, I have to ask how long you've been here?

You aren't saying anything insightful at alll. Of course you follow the money, but in this case the following in in reverse. Flake is a weak bitch so GOP isn't wasting money on him and he was told to step down and just give up because they won't fund him.

God damn I fucking hate faggots that just pop up to say "follow the money" like it's some revolutionary idea and don't bother to do anything else. Fuck you.

like roy moore btfo trump's pick luther strange?

Damn, triggered you that bad? What did you offer to the discussion other than evidence of your tism?

I'm triggered because its a useless talking point normies use to look insightful every fucking day. I've already offered all there is to be said on the matter unless you have some take on his future employment as you suggested.

I'll admit that I was wrong and suck cocks if you come up with one bit of valid money following regarding him stepping down that is in any way interesting or disproving that he's just a useless cuck without funding.

>unless you have some take on his future employment
I dunno man, just follow the money.

Think some of Soros's 18 billion is at work

flake was mormon faggot, im sure the mormon church made sure he has cushy job after this. what are az bros thoughts on chemtrail kelly?

NORMIES... PATHETIC.