Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next episode (23) is titled "Unscrupulous Sloth".

Ram did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/50eis3/wn_arc_6subaru_visits_rem_and_makes_an/
pastebin.com/qMhLT8Yv
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/preview
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/preview
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/preview
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/preview
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/preview
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX
reddit.com/user/Clairas/submitted
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be
kagurojp.wordpress.com
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Fourier_Lugnica
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Wilhelm_van_Astrea/Synopsis
pastebin.com/jwrN6rkS
pastebin.com/f7z6mbug
youtube.com/watch?v=17dkakgqFiw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like Ram, I think she's my favourite

NICE TASTE

This. People would be expecting satella to appear again on EP24 when she drives out Betelgeuse but having her appear on Subaru's death at the end of EP23 would suprise most of the people.

CLOWN

We don't really know the pacing to say for sure.

I haven't read arc 5/6 but that thing about Pack would make a lot of sense since it was implied he was once a human and he even implied he was Emilia's father. Considering he could use some english word then that could probably mean he had contact with a japanese person before. Considering Pack was around from a long time (420 years) and was searching for Emilia all that time, the only thing that wouldn't work is why Emilia is so young then because his real father could be that old at least.

Wew, I really want to read the next arcs but right now I'm really busy with a lot of shit.

So satella is going to make an appearance next episode? Does she looks like Emilia?

Do they distinguish what the difference is between artificial and natural spirits?

Surely the OP and the ED will be removed again on the next episode.

くそ

mark your speculation with big letters spfag or people will sincerely believe it

ANIKI!!!!!!

The only differences I know are that artificial spirits come with some bothersome conditions like Pack consuming a lot of mana just to materialize or Beako depriving its contractor to make any other contract with other spirits.

Basically they have special conditions that vary depending on the spirits.

>anons ITT who like Betelgeuse can't do a bridge from standing or sitting starts

We don't exactly know. There are Quasi spirits too

What did this bitch do ?
Please don't kill the cat loli and shota

I did say I didn't read that far though.

>Rem's feelings'll be turning in their grave if they finally do find a way to wake her up, and Subaru's forgotten about her after a year ....if all this talk about her not hating Subaru isn't just Subaru's delusions.
So, this is the line from right before Subaru goes and chokes a bitch?

Do you still use a dictionary sometimes whenever you read? Or do you recognize Kanji immediately?

No this sounds like way before

So basically, Subaru can't make a contract with any other spirit at all while he's contracted to Beako?

That honestly doesn't sound so bad. Beatrice is plenty powerful already.

>I rejected Subaru first.
>mfw he then rejected me
>mfw no children
>mfw i wanna die
>who am i again

do we know anything about any "covenants" made with the Dragon
is the Dragon a spirit?
if so could the Dragon be an artificial spirit?

>Subaru cannot form a contract with other Spirits
>Beatrice cannot restore mana on her own
>Beatrice cannot use the mana in the atmosphere
>Beatrice can only drain mana from Subaru

This is basically Beatrice's contract

Again, anything related to the dragon is mostly a mystery.

I also highly doubt it could be an artificial spirit, since it sealed Echidna's soul, and fought Sloth.

And being a spirit also doesn't really make much sense.

How do you handle a crossover between Re:Zero and Konosuba?

DICK

She can still use mana from mana stones apparently. She uses it in arc 5.

I take out the parts involving re:zero, then we have a good anime.

It sure is lucky that Subaru has Beako to be his fucking life support

At least he got a cute loli not so tsun loli.
I mean beako is seriously cute

I'm just speculating bullshit based on one or two details

Re:zero and Konosuba both show sufferings. Re:zero on a tragic tone while Konosuba on a comedic tone. Konosuba world is as dangerous as Re:zero world tbqh. That's why it's called Fantasy Australia.

Yes, and also a bunch of new skills

>E・M・M (エミリアたんマジ女神 Emilia-tan Maji Megami, "Emilia-tan is Seriously a Goddess"): E・M・M is an "absolute defense magic". Beatrice uses Yin Magic to interfere with the time and space around Subaru, and while he can't move during activation, he experiences no interference from outside the barrier. It is similar to the Authority of Greed but doesn't have the same risk, and can be used until mana runs out.

>E・M・T (エミリアたんマジ天使 Emilia-tan Maji Tenshi, "Emilia-tan is Seriously an Angel"): E・M・T is an "absolute negation magic". A spherical field several ten meters long with Subaru and Beatrice at the center is created which negates effects from mana within it. Julius remarks that it is useful against mages and those who use mana to assist their techniques. However, the magic only negates the use of mana, and so it has no effect against opponents who fight without it.

Would you help Betty to restore her mana ?

Yes, but in this case it's pretty bad for Subaru since if he could form a contract with the lesser spirits he could draw mana from its surroundings and fuel Beako with it. This would imply they'd become broken on their own so I can see why tappei nerfed them like that.

The other conditions were already mentioned here.

I can recognize kanji immediately 95% of the time, you'd probably only throw me off with some obscure kanji, so I obviously don't use dictionaries that often.

I only remember Ekidna asked Minerva what would've happened if Flugel didn't make a contract with Volkanica and Minerva replying that the first sword master and Shaula would've lost to Satella.

Also Subaru and Beatrice came up with EMT just to fuck with Roswaal. I found it amusing

>Every fucking episode
>Every fucking episode now called "xxx Sloth" or "xxx of Sloth"

TRIGGERED

The power of spite.

dumb frogposter

But Subaru can't speak to lesser spirits right? So it's not like it makes much difference.

How the fuck we're you able to memorize the kanji. Is it by vocabulary, one by one or a mix of both? I find it hard to memorize by their on and kun readings because some kanji are unruly and defies the rules of those readings.

Alright, I fixed up
>reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/50eis3/wn_arc_6subaru_visits_rem_and_makes_an/
for a bit to make it more clean and other stuff
>pastebin.com/qMhLT8Yv

>addicted to clown cock

worst girl was always the worst

Good job user, now somebody put this on the copypasta

That doesn't really matter. He has fight spirit compatibility so he could learn, but in the first place that spirit talk thing is only a Emilia thing that she needs because it's part of Pack's contract to speak with the lesser spirits in the mornings.

Honestly, if you asked me about every kanji reading I probably wouldn't be able to answer but otherwise I can read how they are supposed to be read when they are used so it's kinda weird.

I'm going to say all the vocabulary I know comes from years and years of continued exposition to the language in various forms, most of those come from a lot of reading which is the only thing that will help you build a solid vocabulary. I remember the first years were kind of hard too, so I think you should slowly build your way up.

High spirit compatibility*

>Implying there's anything wrong with being addicted to clown cock

So the kanji works on context too right? I can easily memorize how you would say it but putting the kanji scribbles in my memory itself is kinda hard.

That's probably because of how different the sentence structures are compared to english.

I will say the lines on their own are hard to understand if they lack all context most of the time. Kanji not so much, but it could be. My only recommendation right now is that you read as much as you can if you already know all the kanas really well and all the grammatical particles and rules. Reading will be slow at the beginning probably because of the kanji that will probably overwhelm you and you will most likely need to use a lot of dictionaries to understand the lines but the aggregate amount of that will eventually and unconsciously help you build a lot of vocabulary(kanji) specially if you read a lot.

what's this little girl endgame?

forgot pic

Remfags BTFO

hugs head pats and all the attention from Subaru towards her

Honestly I like both Rem and Emilia, Ram is the shitty one.

What's Sup Forums's honest opinion about Rem?

WN extra stories

Withdrawal Symptoms
Mayonnaise Scramble
King

WN Rem AU chapters
Natsuki Rem
Oni and Happiness
Fortune Roll Rhapsody
Natsuki Rigel

Translation by uTrupin
Rem's prank scene that was cut from ep 21
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ

Arc 4 cold kiss of death scene
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls

BD1 Commentary Track short summary
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX

Translation by spfag/spbro
Bunch of synopses

Translation by uClairas
Original WN
WN in English
kagurojp.wordpress.com
WN summary
EX1 summary
EX2 summary
Clean version: pastebin.com/qMhLT8Yv

Translation by u/lemonwater123

Who?

Well thank you for the tip, spbro. Already mastered the kanas and still ongoing with the grammar.

Case closed

She's good but she will probably kill you before gaining her trust. waifubait

She's fun.

i meant her powers

is she basically a healthy patchouli or is her magic less powerful?

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

what happened?

yo did she really kick Batelgeuse out of Toyota body?? spoil me

KYS

Beako's magic?
You could say she basically killed the great rabbit almost entirely on her own. Emilia only helped her buy some time and gathering the rabbits in a chunk of earth.

She can never do that again though

Refined

---

>WN extra stories
>Withdrawal Symptoms [Translation by uTrupin]
>Mayonnaise Scramble [Translation by uTrupin]
>King [Translation by uTrupin]

>WN Rem AU chapters
>Natsuki Rem [Translation by uTrupin]
>Oni and Happiness [Translation by uTrupin]
>Fortune Roll Rhapsody [Translation by uTrupin]
>Natsuki Rigel [Translation by uTrupin]

>Rem's prank scene that was cut from ep 21 [Translation by spfag/spbro]
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
>Arc 4 cold kiss of death scene [Translation by spfag/spbro]
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls
>BD1 Commentary Track short summary [Translation by spfag/spbro]
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX
>Arc 4 Chapter 125 [Translation by spfag/spbro]
pastebin.com/jwrN6rkS
>WN Arc 3 Subaru and Satella [Translation by spfag/spbro]
pastebin.com/f7z6mbug

>Bunch of synopses [Translation by uClairas]

>Original WN

>WN in English
kagurojp.wordpress.com

>WN summary

>EX1 summary

>EX2 summary

>[WN] Arc 6-Subaru visits Rem and makes an oath [Translation by u/lemonwater123]
Clean version: pastebin.com/qMhLT8Yv

So, Subaru is apparently a reincarnation of some spirit who lost his memories, but served Satella which is why he's so fixated on Emilia?

Is this really the case? If it is then there really isn't much point in watching this show is there? I don't want the developments of character motivations to be hidden behind information the author purposely withholds to mislead the viewer.

>mfw
>no face

will Subaru save him in next life?

Eventually, Julius managed to get rid of all of the currently deployed Unseen Hands at once, creating an opening for him to aim an attack straight at Petelgeuse, who used Ur Dona to create earth walls to try to protect himself. Subaru destroyed the wall in front of Julius with a fire magic stone, allowing Julius to impale Petelgeuse against another earth wall with his imbued sword, nevertheless the man himself wasn't that concerned about losing his body as he could take over Subaru's body. Just as he undid Nect, the madman took over Subaru's body, which he claimed was a good vessel for him. He tried to attack Julius, however Ferris incapacitated Subaru's body with his Water Magic, preventing him from using his Authority while Julius had Patrasche escape with the siblings. Petelgeuse refused to accept his defeat, stating that he was dedicating everything to Satella, prompting Subaru to let him meet the witch herself by mentioning his Returns by Death. Immediately, their consciousness was pulled into the shadowy area where Satella was waiting. Petelgeuse was excited that he was meeting with the witch, nonetheless she wasn't happy at all, stating that he wasn't "that person", and started to become angry, forcing him out of Subaru's body. As he disappeared, she began expressing her love for Subaru over and over again. Returning to his original body, Petelgeuse couldn't understand why the witch rejected him, and began retreating to the rock face to escape from Julius. Not having any energy left, he let out one last Unseen Hand that eventually destroyed the rock face above him, causing the rocks to fall down onto him and crush him to death. Confirming that he was dead, Subaru told Petelgeuse that he had been slothful.

he was truly slothful in literal words

What positive character traits does Emilia have that Rem does not that makes her worthy of Subaru's attention?

Quads superiority.

well yeah

Are you fucking retarded? Misdirection is one of the tools writers can use.

If this just turns out to be the same shit Hyrule Warriors did with Cia and the Spirit of the Hero, Tappei should be banned from playing Zelda.

That's up to Subaru to decide not you not me.

>she began expressing her love for Subaru over and over again.

Misdirection is different from:

>You've reached the end of a series.
>Suddenly the MC reveals himself to actually be the spirit of another person who knew the antagonist from centuries ago and just inhabited this body.
>None of the character's motivations were actually the MC's. In fact the MC you knew never really existed.

That's not really creative writing to me. It just feels like someone decided to insert a twist with a 180 in plot because they could.

You bastards. You should never spoonfeed for shit. Stop posting this crap every thread because we have too many retards who are too lazy to lurk more harder. It is slothful to spoonfeed.

>every week there's approximately 14 maxed out re:zero threads

Will people even be discussing it after the anime ends?

even if its not many people it will atleast be comfy hopefully

It's the Madoka of evangelion after all.

I highly fucking doubt it. Just wait for Tappei to continue with the WN and we'll see it unfold.

But I always giggle seeing links and copypastas arranged neatly.

It's the only way to keep these threads from being a memeposting safe haven, noob.

Dark Lord Subaru when?

Because it is airing, it's cancerous as is. Fuck secondaries, we saw the ending miles ahead from the very start.

What was on Reinhardo's mind at this scene?

We've gone past memeposting, now it's generals and spoonfeeding slothful people who can't feed their own.
Fuck this notion. This is lazy. Let people find out on their own. I did it myself but this is pure laziness.

So this is all source material?

Some comfy music : youtube.com/watch?v=17dkakgqFiw

>>Original WN
>ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be

This is the ultimate source material from tappei himself. The rest are translations

If you're so hardworking then you should spoon feed us. Otherwise you are just lazy, with added excuses.