/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - JOE STALIN EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump presents Medal of Honor to Cap Gary Rose 10/23/17
youtu.be/hDAu1AL6RBw
>Pres Trump Joint Stmt w/PM Lee Loong (Sing) 10/23/17
youtu.be/oErlXmtr4Aw
>Pres Trump/Boeing Pres/PM Lee Loong sign deal 10/23/17
youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ
>Pres Trump/VP Pence have lunch with PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/a5-_gg6_Bxg
>Pres Trump meets w/PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/oH70hlcPd3A
youtu.be/4jlPUCrU1Ag
>FLotUS Melania/EdSec Devos in MI 10/23/17
youtu.be/0F-I2PyQcF0
>VP Pence speaks @anniversary of 1983 Beirut attack 10/23/17
youtu.be/zvuu0d5K-D8
>EdSec Devos message on Intl Ed Week 10/23/17
youtu.be/FsOKR_qpjbY
>CJC Gen Dunford presser on Niger attacks 10/23/17
youtu.be/Cl2o79BXXgA
>SoS T-Rex goes to Afghanistan 10/23/17
youtu.be/tYEdpsAiQW4
>Sos T-Rex meets Iraqis in Saudi Arabia 10/23/17
youtu.be/QHBfugNgnqA
>AG Sessions in Philadelphia PA on MS13 10/23/17
youtu.be/fM4ER5QZkHc
>Ivanka on Tax reform @Bucks County PA 10/23/17
youtu.be/_VXmXyhNJXY
>Steve Bannon @Hudson Institute 10/23/17
youtu.be/nv4AR1hG98Q
>TrumpTV: Nan Hayworth - Filibuster Reform 10/23/17
youtu.be/bGBeMy0QbRU
>WH Video: West Wing Renovation 10/23/17
youtu.be/UFXsjeFVV9g

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qnF_P4U7xBU
youtu.be/5_07TUVO5Ts
strawpoll.me/14232264/r
youtube.com/watch?v=aRkJ_PbI2Ms
fox10tv.com/story/36661604/moore-leads-jones-in-senate-poll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Halloween is coming!!

>JOE STALIN EDITION

Seriously?

I WANT TO SUCK MELANIAS TITTIES!

Reminder that China will never go to war for the Norks because they would fucking lose

delet this

Movement!

Yeah, of course.

Never

how dare you

We had to fight a war against these people for our independence once.

get your spooky costume ready

That's like what Tucker was talking about last night. All his guest could say was that we "need more perspectives". Women and minorities should be given jobs they are not qualified for simply because they think differently.

China has reaffirmed their defense of North Korea in the event of any first strike due to NK proximity to various essential areas of China like their capital and the security of the Yalu river. China will defend NK.

the empress is not for lewd

This fucking pic

>Cherry pie and rice
YOU FOOLS IT WAS THE GINTOKI SPECIAL- SWEET RED BEANS AND RICE

TRUMP WATCHING GINTAMA CONFIRMED!
youtu.be/qnF_P4U7xBU

>If there are two things I have learned from this experiment, they are this:

>1) We should all just stop being ourselves on Tinder and be Hillary Clinton instead. It made me feel more badass than my regular Tindering self will ever be, and I will be using this new confidence to own every other facet of my life immediately.
>2)TINDER LOVES HILLARY, because duh. Now that she's officially running for president, she can rest assured that she has the vote of every dude-bro who tried to hit on me up and down the East coast last night (and, of course, my vote too).

Just a blast from the past for you, Drumpfies. The past was so enlightened. What happened?

Nuke Korea already

because we can actually get shit done

>5 million pages

I'll wait for the movie.

It would almost be sad, watching a country that could mobilize the largest army ever having absolute no means of retaliation beyond millions of them screaming and crying at the ocean
I would be curious what the crazy motherfuckers in the military that plan for shit like that had cooked up

youtu.be/5_07TUVO5Ts

Drumpf BTFO

>only willing to attack Trump after he confirms he's losing his seat and everyone hates him anyways

SUCH BRAVERY

The perfect culinary expression showing the strong bond with our great friend.

They should audit Flake's tax returns, see how much he got paid to recite it

Careful Juan... you might get your wish on the birth certificate

It'll be a short read tho because it'll be all redacted

SHOULD TRUMP DEPORT SUPERGIRL AND SUPERMAN?

strawpoll.me/14232264/r

Because most of those villains are smart and capable of doing more than robbing a gas station.

>so this one time I saw a turtle and a tumor congratulating total fucking loser

When you duck out before the contest starts because you know you'll lose, you win! The Trudeau Theorem is truly the doctrine of the modern age.

>thumbs up as the flags fall
COLLUSION CONFIRMED!

The fuck is even the point then

the illusion of freedom

Kek

I like that Cyrus is on there

SCOTUS DISMISSES TRAVEL BAN CHALLENGES

LIBS

B T F O

youtube.com/watch?v=aRkJ_PbI2Ms

WOLFENSTEN 2 ENDING, DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitting through Flake's speech is going to be hard
>We are not meant to be here forever
So why not introduce term limits you pathetic worm
>I regret the coarseness of our politics
This will surely be helped by bitterly giving a 17 minute speech attacking the highest elected official in the land
Fucks sake we let the Senate become to soft, they think now is coarse? Little 140 character back and forths? Used to get hit in face with a cane and your wife called a whore

Reading material for years on end!

>Flake cucks
>DNC Chain Tom Perez still kicks him in the nuts

>Praise
They clapped, like everyone else in the room.

Lol. Some women can be funny. Rare, I know.

It's important because [this part has been redacted by the Central Intelligence Agency]

>you still haven't preordered Win Bigly to receive the bonus chapter
why? Do you doubt Scott's analysis of Trump as a Master Persuader?

>Why are talking about tax cuts when you should be talking about treason?

Good question. Why aren't military tribunals trying and executing leading democrats and RINOs for their numerous treasonous actions?

WINNING

>Implying I'll ever touch that shit or give it (you)s on any sort of platform
Let it burn

Watch Kingsmen. A black effete environmentalist nutjob is the villain.

What constitutes a poor farmer these days? Is $3 million embarrassing?

We sure Tom isn't /ourguy/? Nobody can be this bad at his job without trying.

Because it is Big League, not Bigly

exceptions prove the rule

wew

Wait, how did they remove a third of his brain when Nazis apparently kill any children with a genetic defect? Brain surgery is complicated stuff. You can't just DIY that shit. Furthermore, why did they deform his skull, too? Did they lose the piece after cutting it off to get at the brain?

SAUCE

Just the MSM pretending that 99% of farms in the US aren't corporate owned these days

The absolute state of vidya

Biggest meme ever
US farmers are fucking giant corps that get 20 billion a year in subsidies despite not needing them

Right, and trade can't exist without multilateral trade deals! Oh wait how did we trade before NAFTA?

>The fate of GOP who show their true colors

>games made by numales
>making any sense

Ouch, judicial balefire.

Big if true.

Most of the wealth a farmer has is tied up directly in his business: machinery, buildings, land, seed. On paper, they seem rich, but they're usually no better off than a lot of the lower-middle class.

Who cares, the funny part is that even if their left-wing wet dreams they see themselves as brainlets

Greg is a gem

A lot of farms and producers are contracted with larger companies, just because the output is "produced" by a larger company doesn't mean there isn't a smaller farmer behind it.

>Trump Derangement Syndrome: not even once

One Vote fewer soon

>making the case moot
Who?

I love Moana

That's the SCOTUS equivalent of "fuck off retard".

These spineless worms won't take any risks. That's why they'll always lose. They only care about money.

And of lot of Subways are locally owned franchises

If you guys thought the salt for today had ended:

> DeVos calls for another delay of rule to protect students from predatory colleges

> Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is proposing another delay of an Obama-era overhaul of rules to erase the federal student debt of borrowers defrauded by colleges.

> In a Federal Register notice published Tuesday, the U.S. Department of Education invited public comment on a plan that would give the agency until July 1, 2019, to implement updates to a regulation known as borrower defense to repayment. The rule, which dates to the 1990s, wipes away federal loans for students whose colleges used illegal or deceptive tactics to get them to borrow money to attend.

> The Obama administration revised the regulation last year to simplify the claims process and shift more of the cost of discharging loans onto schools.
> Those changes were slated to take effect in July, but DeVos suspended them for a year and said she would convene a new rulemaking committee to rewrite the regulation entirely. To give that committee more time, the secretary now wants to further postpone the revisions.

tl;dr: Obama made it easier to take a loan for a gender studies college course, get out with no chance employment and claim "fraud". Devos isn't having none of that and sent it to be properly written.

> bernie crowd BTFO

That depends, most landowners are so in name only, in order to produce massively you need to enter into debt unless you're uber rich.
The bank owns their debt, this is why they are doing all this kvetching, if people start to gain wealth and want to buy property they will start to figure out the other scams.

TOO
MANY
ZOMBIES

Yes, in both cases there is a smaller guy taking a risk so to completely dismiss either is a bit callous.

what is his endgame

>Ezra Klein

found out it costs over 6k to fix my 4 front teeth. 6 thousand fucking dollars. oh well. at least my pumpkin hat shipped today.

fox10tv.com/story/36661604/moore-leads-jones-in-senate-poll

If AL shows up, its no problem at all.

We need to crush VA. Nov 7th. We werent even supposed to win that.

>what about blackface?
The point of Greg's monologue was that kids dress up as characters they love, making it an act of love rather than something meant to be (racially) insulting. People in blackface weren't doing it because they like black people.

If you say so. Obama pretty much had an outright war on private farmers. Hell, it was to the point where Obama went to Japan and demanded that they sell their farmland to international farming corporations and the japs literally kicked him out of the country.

This cannot be real

Perfect waifu.

kek she is savage I love it!

I have no fucking idea.

I fucking love Betsy.

Betsy is fucking amazing holy shit