Daily reminder whites stole brown peoples culture

Alright pol, I've had enough of your bullshit claiming we Italians are white. Let me get this through your tiny fucking skulls. WE ARE NOT WHITE WE WILL NEVER BE FUCKING WHITE WE ARE BROWN PEOPLE. We don't want to have any association with you socially anxious white nerds. You are literally the scum of the earth and to say we are white i s just so you can claim more of our precious Italian history. This is why I'm starting the pro Italian movement, to stop the far right attacking our fucking heritage. We created your shit, we did everything you white pieces of shit just sat on your fucking asses then got up one day and decided to colonize the whole of the fucking world. Your an absolute fucking disgrace. Just because we are in the European continent doesn't mean we are fucking white. So there, I don't want anything or my people to have anything to do with whites.

Italians have there own unique culture/race/languages we have violent mafias whilst u have fairy book clubs, we Italians had the roman empire, you had nothing but faggot bimbos invade islands and lands. We have no fucking nordic /white influence so leave us the fuck alone. Also Italians love the Jews so suck my dick, we also got raped by nigger moors so we go near us white people? Why touch an Italian girl? Stick with ur own race, we Italians consider u inferiors at everything. Fuck white people.

Brown power!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146509596/#q146509596
biography.com/people/henry-ford-9298747
loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/auto.html
physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae408.cfm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Graham_Bell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Sign_Language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_bicycle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cinema_in_the_United_States
sahistory.org.za/dated-event/dr-chris-barnard-performs-worlds-first-human-heart-transplant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willard_Libby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animated_cartoon
researchgate.net/publication/12919502_Pattern_of_gene_flow_inferred_from_genetic_distances_in_the_Mediterranean_region
researchgate.net/profile/Giuseppe_Matullo/publication/8426812_Autosomal_Microsatellite_and_mtDNA_Genetic_Analysis_in_Sicily_Italy/links/542936dc0cf2e4ce940c90cb/Autosomal-Microsatellite-and-mtDNA-Genetic-Analysis-in-Sicily-Italy.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/25007390_Phylogeographic_Analysis_of_Haplogroup_E3b_E-M215_Y_Chromosomes_Reveals_Multiple_Migratory_Events_Within_and_Out_Of_Africa
researchgate.net/publication/10607096_Clinal_patterns_of_human_Y_chromosomal_diversity_in_continental_Italy_and_Greece_are_dominated_by_drift_and_founder_effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italians need to stay the fuck away from white people.

Sage

Ofc a "white" socially anxious amerimutt would sage.

Italian here, I'm supporting op, I don't want anything to do with these ugly worthless white cunts.

Italian power, fuck white people for stealing it and claiming it as there's we have our own identity and race and ur not apart of it faggot we made u. Brown people made u white faggots.

>another memeflag party

Fucking subhuman racists fuck u all.

Obviously, nobody white is that greasy. Fucking stinking Wop. I bet you fuck your sister.

Absolutely fucking disgusting, the white will murder all u disgusting greasy wop cunts.

You renewed the thread you slimy bastard haha MY WORDS LIVE ON

Same people who failed to beat fucking Niggers in
-Ethiopia
-Libya
-Tunisia
-Egypt
-Somali-land
-Eritrea

Same fucktards who let "Muh imperium" fall to decadence and waste after copying all the ideas of the white Greeks.

Same fucktards, who, after failing to rebuild a solid state for half a millennium, imported a bunch of white Greeks from Byzantium to start a renaissance (which they failed to unify from still, because retarded emotional faggots), instead letting their only powerful institution (the pope) get BTFO by Germanic king after Germanic king. Same fucking cunts who failed to preserve Catholicism with the rise of Protestantism. Same inbred bastards who industrialized fucking last and barely got the shitty colonies just to be trendy. Same asshats who, despite choosing the right side of WW1, mostly lost to the LITERALLY collapsing psuedostate of the Austria-Hungarian Empire, until they literally did collapse and they haphazardly took advantage of - but then failed to solidify because of their shitty diplomats. Same idiots, who, despite pioneering fascism, failed to use it properly and struggled to conquer FUCKING ALBANIA. ALBANIA. FUCKING. ALBANIA.

These are the fucking idiots who couldn't make up what side they were on in WW2, and lost nearly every fucking battle they were in because of their inferior technology and tactics.

To conclude, the Italians suck shit. They've always sucked shit. The few times they weren't jacking Germanic cocks off they were stealing Greeks for their own advantage, and then subsequently failing to preserve their advantage.

Get fucked.

I can agree, Italians and browns people culture was stolen by the subhuman white pieces of shit that control every aspect of everyone society , but it's apparently the Jews fuck them.

Samefag. You're not italians and that was proven in your last thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146509596/#q146509596

Now fuck off.

>Also Italians love the Jews so suck my dick
Bait 2/10.

Your an absolute fucking subhuman white piece of shit go fuck your mother and the rest of ur drug addicted family u fat cunt.

Yeah sure...

Yeah Romans really were negroes weren't they?

>blonde hair is the sigil of white culture
>ethnic swedes are only 70% blond
really clogs the cogs

Nice rebuttal

Also eerily similar to this reconstruction of a Yamna-man

why does anyone reply to these threads seriously

Yamna weren't "white" though.
they had dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair.

We have one of the highest percentages of natural blondes in the whole world? Niggers are not Swedes no matter what the shitty government say.

>They were gingers
Where are you going with this?

Daily Reminder:
If you want whites to stop "appropriating" your "culture", then stop appropriating ours and remove all these items from your life, you absolute hypocrites:

Whites invented the first manned airplane (Orville and Wilbur Wright)
>www.history.com/this-day-in-history/first-airplane-flies
Whites invented assembly line production which literally every company now uses for efficiency (Henry Ford)
>biography.com/people/henry-ford-9298747
Whites invented the automobile (Karl Benz first invented in 1885/1886 in Mannheim)
>loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/auto.html
Whites invented the television (Logie Baird, Scotsman, Charles Francis Jenkins, and Philo Farnsworth)
>physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae408.cfm
Whites invented the telephone and metal detector (Alexander Graham Bell)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Graham_Bell
Whites invented American Sign Language (Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Sign_Language
Whites invented the bicycle (Baron Karl von Drais)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_bicycle
Whites invented movie theaters (John P. Harris and Harry Davis, 1905)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cinema_in_the_United_States
Whites performed the fist heart transplant (Chris Barnard, Dutch)
>sahistory.org.za/dated-event/dr-chris-barnard-performs-worlds-first-human-heart-transplant
Whites invented carbon-14 dating (Willard Libby)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willard_Libby
Whites invented animation/animated films (Charles Reynaud)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animated_cartoon

We'll wait....

>nords
>southerners

Both are gay, slavs are the master race. If economies of countries such as Poland or Slovakia didn't suffer from commies they'd be pretty much perfect fucking societies in comparison to Western Europe.

Italians are based though

Its a fucking white washing scheme. White people are the real fucking enemy to. Us Italians.

They are in every European, only Varg is autistic and pedant about the blonde hair.

Also "Dark skin" is stretching it. Though I don't know how much you can trust science now when it comes to race and stuff, seems like they like to darken up all of history these days.

>Alright pol, I've had enough of your bullshit claiming we Italians are white.

Def not White. Im fucking black and Muslim. My grandfather was born in Sicily.

Real Italians are white, you are shitskin invader.

Rome strong

Nigger

>Def not White. Im fucking black and Muslim. My grandfather was born in Sicily.

you mean Morocco

Before you reply, check how many posts OP have done. Don't be a fool and don't bump bait threads, you only contribute to worsen even more the quality of this board.

You're a subhuman with a low IQ who relies on white people for handouts because your shitty "people" can't do anything for themselves so your opinions don't matter

Sorry but you can't dispute ops facts, im a proud brown Italian and not a proud fucking white Italian, fucking worthless white fucks.

you have light brown and dirty blond, finns are the people with the most blond hair.
Swedes are only blond because the finns ruled them and finn'd them.
>id
>bT/foRMJ
>btfo

good job you're literally a sand nigger

I'm Italian. I'm white. Fuck off you larping d&c kike nigger shill with a hook nose.

>Hooked nose
>Italian

Fucking race traitor piece of shit.

My nose is small and curves up a bit. Get cancer faggot. I'm sure you have fun educating Europeans about their home countries from your mothers basement in birmingham.

No, Sicily. Nice get though.

Can't agree more. We tried just once to teach your lot how not to be a race of shit flinging troglodytes, and look at the mess you still ended up making out of western civilization.

Neck yourself shitskin

>neck yourself shitskin

>White
>Italian

Pick one

Italians both northern and southern are not white and they also need to GTFO out of northern European countries, there nasty fucking crypto kikes.

I seriously don't understand why Sup Forums hates us Italians so much. We keep to ourselves, we don't invade other countries, we don't blow ourselves up, we don't leech welfare. We are basically irrelevant today, but I don't get the hate

Yeah I 100% agree with you but also stop making these threads.
We only want to be in the Darkness with ourselfs stop putting light on us with these threads

We don't hate you, we just want you to stop saying that your white.

Take off the meme flag you fucking 19% white amerishit. Your shitty country was literally named after an italian. So ungrateful.

Italians and yeah even Sicilians are still whiter than Americans like you can ever hope to be.

I never said that I am, in fact most Italians in Italy simply call themselves Italian. Yet most of Sup Forums seems to hate us

Not while there's still pasta to rap around my dick

Shut up you invaded my Libya back in the day...

OP is jewish. Italians, Sicilians, and Greeks are white.
researchgate.net/publication/12919502_Pattern_of_gene_flow_inferred_from_genetic_distances_in_the_Mediterranean_region
researchgate.net/profile/Giuseppe_Matullo/publication/8426812_Autosomal_Microsatellite_and_mtDNA_Genetic_Analysis_in_Sicily_Italy/links/542936dc0cf2e4ce940c90cb/Autosomal-Microsatellite-and-mtDNA-Genetic-Analysis-in-Sicily-Italy.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/25007390_Phylogeographic_Analysis_of_Haplogroup_E3b_E-M215_Y_Chromosomes_Reveals_Multiple_Migratory_Events_Within_and_Out_Of_Africa
researchgate.net/publication/10607096_Clinal_patterns_of_human_Y_chromosomal_diversity_in_continental_Italy_and_Greece_are_dominated_by_drift_and_founder_effects

I wish we never did. Look at all the crap that is coming to us from there. Should have built a wall before leaving

Italians are white. Stop falling for d&c kike bullshit like op and listening to americans who think they have the right to say "yourrrrr noooot whiiittteee" even though America is a non white shithole itself.

Ungrateful nigger colony. Look what you've become.

We are not white stop trying to steal our fucking culture u piece of shit.

Ay fuck that nigga. We wuz minoans, myceneans, greeks, romans, vikangz n shiet.
>This is what the "master race" actually believes

This, i never say some shit like "sono bianco" (i am white) in my entire life and i'm surely whiter than your average amerimutt

But no one here defines himself as white. We just see Italians and "stranieri", foreigners. Even other Europeans are stranieri here

>WE ARE NOT WHITE WE WILL NEVER BE FUCKING WHITE WE ARE BROWN PEOPLE.
You are now, because you have been blacked by Arabs, which is why Italy has been irrelevant for a few hundred years now. Italians didn't used or be that way though. The purest Mediterraneans are sardinians, who are not brown.

Pic related is pure med, what Italians looked like before they got blacked by sand nigger dicks.

These

>ITALIANS ARE ARABS FUCK YOU SHITSKIN MONKEY URRRRRRR NAAAAAAAAADDDDD WHYYYYYDDDDDDD >:CCCCC

Yamnaya were meds but they weren't dark-skinned, light brown skined at most

Stop falling for this shill bullshit my European brothers. We all know who is behind these posts and that they are jealous of our heritage.

It's not Americans that make these threads BTW. It other Europeans most of the time. Which I'm surprised since Americans would have an actual reason to hate us, since we exported the worst mafianiggers there.
I don't get why the euro hate though. All they get are our students which than come home in 90% of cases

Keep getting all your information on Italy from that kike Tarantino, faggot.

I bet ol Nutsack Eyes Soros is sitting at his computer wondering THIS IS WHAT 18 BILLION GETS ME?!??!

I am descended from northern italians you subhuman. My grandfather was a catholic priest in genoa who raped kids.

im Sicilian you kike filth.
This is more from soros dumping billions into his open society garbage. Constant threads from physically disabled kikes, flooding the board to the point where it can barley operate, all for nothing. Jews have no future.

>1071
we will take back anatolia, just wait
>1171
>1271
>1371
>1453
we will take back constantinople, just wait
>1553
>1653
>1753
>1853
>1953
>2017

bitchass cracker all talk no action

>But no one here defines himself as white
Obviously because half your people are literally shitskinned arab-nigger hybrids.

>that flag
>European

Pick one. Choose wisely, mongrel.

>obviously because half your people are shitskin nigger hybrids

take that meme flag off you faggot shill.

adapting is not stealing.
appreciating and developing is not stealing.

adating and integrating parts you like of another culture is the actual meaning of multiculti and diversity

It's genetics. See image here: Modern Italians are a new race of nigger hybrids slowly created over the last few hundred years. They are not even similar to ancient Italian.

Yeah the main hate come from uk or some shit like that. In the end I'm happy to be Italian and sincerely Fuck the rest

That image looks like an average Italian, heh

I seriously doubt you are. You seem to be just shitposting
Yea but why hate us? We are not the ones making other countries less white by invading and breeding like rats. In fact we suffer from the same problem.
Sup Forums just seems to have a deep hatred for us for no reason

Hi George!! I just took this selfie. Am I white, sir??

Did you forget to change your flag, Schlomo?

Italians have always been darker than northern europeans, retard. It's sunny in Italy.
>inb4 brown eyes and hair aren't shite

Doesn't matter. Neolithic hunter gatherer europeans had brown eyes and they were one of the first people on the continent. You're not fooling anyone kike.

>. In the end I'm happy to be Italian
Yea me too. We really need to fix our shit though. Day of the rope for piddini when?

The only american whites that come close to looking like amerimutt are the greasy wops. All I see is New Jersey when you post that shit.

I am you Sicilian shitskin. My last name is literally only found in the north of the country.

No. You're not European, faggot. Stop sucking eurocock.

E allora perché shitposti cosí a manetta? E non sono Siciliano, son del nord pure io

We can start by kicking out every white immigrants living there. Then we solve the white craze with the northern Italian people. When this has been accomplished we can have a nice and comfy and hugely successful brown ethnostate.

I have a big nose like Steve Carrell. I've traced my ancestry back as far as I possibly could both maternal and paternal, and the records end in Prussia, what would now be northern Germany. My last name is German. People still call me a Jew. I'm 6'2, had blonde hair as a child which is now light brown, extremely fine and as straight as it gets. My parents were obviously racist enough not to breed with shitskins, so their parents must have been. Not everyone with a big nose is a Jew.

You think we don't know what you (((are?)))

Lol quel tipo non é italiano é il classico beta shitposter it*alo*mericano, figurati se sa la nostra lingua

kek just fuck off shitskin, just because you're mad at your nigger family you try and make others feel bad. you will always be a nigger user

If you have a german last name you're a kike. Bottom line.