Clones are superior to the original

Clones are superior to the original.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/146520198/#q146532272_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you.

ITS JUST AN IDEAL REPLICA
NOT GENUINE

At least in Mikoto's case, her clones are better written than her.

That's just a special case of the original being so shit that the bootlegs end up being better, because they couldn't be so bad even if they tried.

This is the only girl worthy of being cloned.

I'd split her in two with my mighty penis.

Mikoto a shit

I prefer the sister, she'll grow up to be more beautiful and less of a shit. Also I'm not into necrophilia.

Frenda a shit

there's very divided opinions about her but i still think the 1 imouto is enough

So, 150000 yen each?

Clones > Mikoto

False.

Not really, the clones who have personalities are too different from Original to make comparisons.
I love WORST but she can't really be compared with Mikoto.

Gendo was a literal faggot for not making Yui a baby factory

Last Order is likely nearly identical to a younger Mikoto personality wise, though. Wouldn't be too terribly surprised if Last Order ends up having a personality similar to Mikoto's later on

Will-chan is supposedly made up of every single clone's thoughts and feelings, right?

But isn't the clones being essentially a hivemind/collective the exact opposite of what HC wanted and tried to prevent?

Could he have maybe wanted to prevent Will-chan from existing in an attempt to foil Aleister? It wasn't long after he started working with the clones that he cut Aleister off, it's not a stretch to think he could have been considering cutting Aleister off/opposing him a bit before.

This is assuming Aleister was intentionally trying to create a being that is between life and death and can travel between phases, of course. And not only that, control of Will-chan is the highest control you can have over the Network. Will-chan sounds incredibly useful to Aleister, intentional creation or not.

To top it off, HC trying to prevent Will-chan could explain why she took a while to show up. I mean, if she was always there, why didn't she show up in OT?

Why didn't she show up in OT15 and give a speech then? Or WWIII? Or hell even the first time Last Order showed up? It would have fit with Pendex which was fresh in our minds then.

What do you think is up Will-chan

There was another theory that Will-chan has something to do with Kakine because her form when outside a clone was described as a white flower and she popped up after Kakine made Dark Matter clones out of residual energy of the Misaka Network.

Other theories about Will-chan include her being some sort of app, virus or backdoor Aleister installed in the Misaka Network so he can speak/make moves through it.

And another theory is that Will-chan is actually Mikoto somehow, but I don't buy that one at all.

No matter if Will-chan is honestly straightforward and genuinely nothing more than a thought collection of all the clones OR if there's some kind of twist to her, the fact she can hop phases will be incredibly important. I don't see how Aleister wouldn't want her under his complete control if he doesn't have her already.

I'm expecting either a "save Will-chan and the Network from Aleister" OR "Will-chan was Aleister's way of controlling the Network all along" arc with her whenever that time comes

If Will-chan is something Aleister occasionally uses wouldn't she be perfect for using if Aleister wants to manipulate Mikoto?

Even if he doesn't really want to kill her, he definitely wants to do something with her considering he's feeding her magic

Railgun raws are here. Soon.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/146520198/#q146532272_1

We'll need to make a new thread whenever the lads finish working on it, and I mean a completely new one and not the shitty thread already up that's asking for shitposting.

Maybe. We can always just dump it in this thread and not move the archives. I was all for trying to make a proper chapter dump thread till the recent shitty live threads

There's a good starter for discussion in this thread. If we can be civil and discuss Will-chan, Aleister, Mikoto and whatever else that discussion may lead to in this thread maybe we can be chill enough for a Railgun thread later

False

Thanks. I'll start cleaning and redrawing. Unless the other user wants to do it.

she deserved to win more than the original.