For hundreds of years, the English hunted down Catholics

They mutilated them, burned them, killed them, tortured them.

I am Catholic and I say, the English should pay for their crimes against Catholicism. They need to pay reparations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Hans. You should know what demanding reparations from other countries does to them.

>I am Catholic
Look at this and tell me you agree with it.

Sorry about that bud, here's my Payment

>Hey can I divorce this girl?
>No
>What the fuck? I'm a protestant now

bring the ruckus Hans. get your ass handed to you again.

Catholics need to pay reparations for their crimes against Celts. Fuck you papists, pay me.

wtf i hate catholicism now

My ancestors had to leave Germany b/c Catholics hunted Lutherans. Pay gibs now kraut faggot.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

>inquisition in south and north america of native
>protestant persecution
homi, you don't know what you are opening up if you try pushing this

Catholics tried to kill our queen that's why. DURRR.

Should Catholics pay reparations to pagans?

when the hell will you fuckwits wake up and realize you are jews? you dumbasses literally worship a jew corpse and are waiting around for him to magically reappear. no wonder the world is so fucked

I want to help the Germans get reparations for two world wars that Zionists pushed for on all sides.

This. Burke, Hamilton, Newton, Bacon, Leibniz, all of the great men of history were Jews because they were Christians. Why would you want to group yourself with them? Join me and my group of autist pagan larpers and fedorathesits instead

The Pope put a fatwa out on Queen Elizabeth I. Wtf did the Papists expect?

yes all white people should get reparations from the catholic church. oh and the jews should pay for willful negligence.

Don't worry, they are pouring thousands of pounds on our catholic diaspora bydlo

Giving shekulz plox now!!!

Catholics are leftists.

Leftists deserve to be oppressed.

this kills the cathocuck

1 post by this ID. kike slide thread.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER
sage

absolutely, he is God's rep on `earth.

>Lutherans
Lutherans are heretics who doubt the one true God and his representative on Earth. They were literally asking leftist to rise up against society. No wonder they were arrested.

wud?