New report from the Institute for Strategic Dialogue some London based 'think tank' in case you haven't seen it

New report from the Institute for Strategic Dialogue some London based 'think tank' in case you haven't seen it.

>Sup Forums specifically mentioned
>Daily Stormer mentioned
>Generation identity mentioned
>Goes into alt-light, alt-right etc.
>Looks like they've been following people on Discord
>For some reason mentioned the German election, as if anyone gave a shit

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf

^ warning that IPs are no doubt logged

Other urls found in this thread:

quilliaminternational.com/im-a-muslim-mfr-blog/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers_World_Party
neowin.net/forum/topic/1322010-ngo-fleet-bussing-migrants-into-the-eu-has-ties-to-george-soros-hillary-clinton-donors/
hooktube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
southfront.org/ngos-smuggling-immigrants-into-europe-on-industrial-scale/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M6QmH-7fu68
crestresearch.ac.uk/
isdglobal.org/
youtu.be/KpNdzSxXw-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old thread Old thread

bump

archive that shit nigger

Sven-tier posts from last thread. Suggest you read them if you're just joining.

Commander Dank L. Meber, first kekistani Based infantry, North America theatre reporting in, SIR!!

no thred no die plz sven med gud postz

Thanks for listing it but I've been posting for hours and I need a break from the bullshit.

For the intrepid user there seems to be mountains to uncover about NGOs that appear as pure fronts. I've seen a lot of them now and they all follow almost exactly the same website templates and the way they package information (articles tucked deep into the websites, five clicks away) is like it's designed to discourage you from reading them.

They want to put their vacuous mission statements in your face and tell you how great they are. But they seem very unclear on exactly what they're doing.

We also uncovered an incestuous link between the NGO fellows who get a steady stream of money to do "research" that is "read the wiki article on the bathroom" tier.

They then talk to their journo friends and are presented as expert opinions.

They then launch their own book and journo careers using that "expertise" as their foundation. It's all fucking fishy, it stinks to high heaven.

That’s an interesting take. Goes along with what this Leaf said . They really have no one else to blame but themselves for it if that is the case. It’s clear they want everyone ignorant, weak, and compliant because they’re easier to control. Now they’ve recruited from the same pool of useful idiots they helped to create. Which means their creation will be their destruction.

That is why they will fail.

Case in point the author of that report who only uncovered her own boundless ignorance of what the hell "far right" even means, blending together the "manosphere" with Kek posting and white nationalism, is presented as an "expert" on terrorism.

She couldn't find her own ass with both hands on this topic and she wrote a book on how Islamic Jihadism and the Far Right go hand in hand. So now she'll be headlined as "author of" a book that likely sells most of its copies to foundations or NGOs.

We already know it's common for political groups to mass buy up political memoirs to make them best sellers (they literally buy pallets of them and give them away to supporters for free), we know NGOs seem dubious and dishonest, it's not a big stretch.

Source for the mass buy up. It's many more cases than the Zodiac Killer himself, it's basically a confirmed tactic. And look at those numbers. Number #2 bestseller had fewer than 10 000 copies.

Let's say 20 bucks per hardcover, 200 000 dollars is a lot of money to normal people but political groups regularly buy TV ads to the tune of millions, especially around elections.

I don't honestly know if an NGO could piss away that level of money but it seems well within reach to pad the numbers.

That is very interesting, the domain owner was Engel something right? Isn't that a peculiar surname for a russian?

I ran out of leads for that. I can't find any more information about it, it's like it doesn't really exist. But without threads to pull on, it's hard to continue. I can't even get a media profile on the people involved.

Okay I said I was leaving but I found this interesting. This is the Generation Identity post outing Ebner, one of the authors of the shitty ISD report that started all this..

Again she's an NGO "fellow" (paid by) and also doing jurno articles for The Guardian, and retweeting friends at Vox and now apparently undercover work for VICE. Just to put things in perspective.

>money laundering
>corrupt foreign practices
>subversive activities
>tax evasion
>etc.
these NGOs need to be investigated, already much evidence of crimes

In that reply chain we find accusations she painted Tommy Robinson as white nationalist. Tommy was part of the BNP but left it and has resorted to practically fellating zionists to distance himself from nazis and AFAIK he is arms length from WN too.

But hang on, here's yet another fucking NGO being quoted as paying for that hit piece.

We've all been focused on how incestuous and rotten the journo biz is, but clearly a lot of the people moonlighting to write shitty ill informed articles are regularly paid by NGOs. And not just one, but many different ones.

What kind of fucking musical chairs is this?

Oh look, they're "challenging extremism". We've seen this exact language used in 5 different NGOs now. And they all seem to be rotating around the same people between them?

>people who posts pictures of frogs are just the same as people who stone women to death for showing ankle
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I fucking love this timeline. Sure, it'd be nice to live in the time of Empire and conquer far away lands in the name of God, King and country but maybe I'm just as fortunate in that I live in a time where our greatest enemy cannot stop digging its own grave.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

"If you discount this mass shooting and start counting after 9/11, you'll find muslim extremism ONLY makes up 45 deaths compared to the far right killing 48 people.. let's not talk about the relative size of the muslim community in the US"

THIS LEVEL OF DISHONESTY

Source: quilliaminternational.com/im-a-muslim-mfr-blog/

>Key Findings

Extreme-right groups across the globe are actively collaborating to achieve common goals,
such as keeping refugees out of Europe, removing hate speech laws and getting far-right
populist politicians to power.

I literally do not have a problem with any of this.

So these shell-NGOs pay journalists to write articles pushing their propaganda, and then use the same journalists as "experts" cited by their journalist friends to push more of their propaganda?
All of this to fight "extremism", so in other words "for the greater good", making this whole thing legitimate for leftists.
I'm impressed.

This is certainly heavy and important enough to warrant a more thorough and continuous investigation, there should be threads made about this stuff after this thread.

Yet they don’t define what makes someone a white supremacist which allows them to call anyone that disagrees with them a white supremacist, whether it’s true or not. Isn’t it possible to sue for defamation in some of these instances?

is she trying to say that islamic terrorism and mass migration into the west is partly the reason for the rise of the far right in those countries?

I have a feeling that would be too generous of a position for a liberal shill though

>BNP
No, it's the EDL (English Defence League) you're on about mate.

I love how they use "populist" in a derogatory way when all it means is that the people have power, as opposed to a dictatorship. This really sheds light on to their motives when being opposed to dictatorships is considered a transgression.

So where do think tanks like the New America Foundation cited in your article come into play? are they paying NGOs or jurnos, or are they being paid by Soros-types "philantropists" and government funding?

>to the far right killing 48 people
I'd like to see this list, because I imagine they included anything motivated by racial hatred like the Charleston(?) church shooting. Racism is neither left nor right, it can be anywhere. I'd bet a bob or two on the actual count of "far right" killings being a lot less than 48.

It’s quite the circus.

>Isn’t it possible to sue for defamation in some of these instances?
What're you going to do, hire a Jewish lawyer? Good luck.

That was the best part about las year's US elections. All these libs and SJW calling Trump a populist in a derogative way proved that the left doesn't care of the working class. What the hell happened with "workers of the world, unite"?

>So these shell-NGOs pay journalists to write articles pushing their propaganda, and then use the same journalists as "experts" cited by their journalist friends to push more of their propaganda?

Seems like it. But I'd put it like this for clarity:

Ideologically motivated NGO hires "research fellow".
"Researcher" finds the conclusion the NGO wants.
NGO publishes this finding and their media friends report it as fact, with an "according to ", always as an appeal to authority.

We began to unravel this when it came to the SPLC in the US. The Southern Poverty Law Center if you want to google. They're an extremely activist NGO that the media has treated like a go-to expert source for years now. But they've begun to come under fire because they make shit up and they have an enormous endowment that they don't do anything with. They also sent millions into offshore accounts. This actually got some small coverage in MSM.
I'm not sure how these other NGOs operate but SPLC is set up as a "non-profit", which is clearly bullshit. They hold 328 million in assets, gained 50 million dollars in 2015 and spent 61 000 dollars on services. It's clearly a scam even to liberals.

What we're finding now is that these researchers seem to commonly moonlight as journos and there doesn't seem to be any wall of separation to the media. They all hang out in the same mentions and all hype each others articles.

Basically Deus Ex then.
Develop a counter-extremist narrative and lobby for restriction of speech in all domains by leveraging support via social media through demonization of counter-culture groups.
Based on the mood they've cultivated, do things like aggrandize the powers of law enforcement and coupled with the movement to reduce firearm ownership and overturn Second Amendment rights over time, they'll have deescalated the situation.
When people finally do act in retaliation, it will only reinforce people's beliefs that there is an extremist problem and will bolster the demand for counter-extremist measures.

Please, these people don't have any real arguments. Its pathetic that they have to put out an info packet about how to engage us. WE KNOW MORE ABOUT THE WORLD THAN YOU DO! We literally spend all fucking day arguing about politics and the goings on in world. Its all we do. There is no argument they can make that aren't made as 50 shill threads a day and easily shot down by anyone thats spent more than 6 months here (or is just really into this shit anyway. FUCK OFF LEFTISTS!!! IF YOU WERE RIGHT, YOU WOULDN'T NEED A FUCKING INFO PACKET!!!

Why the fuck should we tolerate this bullshit?
>They enter a country and say everyone living in it is wrong
>They cant recruit untill they create some sort of divide
>They get free money, with no background check, probably the money we pay in intrest out of our public debts
>Then they have the guts to ask us and our govs to give them money and tax isentions

Meanwhile wats wrong is that África is starving

Soros put 18bil into the Open Society last week. More than enough for a full court press in the near future. They're going all in.

Best thing is "RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS deaths" include shit like a dude having an argument with his mom and shooting at cops when they come to take him away. You know, terrorism.

I think they meant this workers of the world user:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers_World_Party

>So where do think tanks like the New America Foundation cited in your article come into play?

Not sure yet. While these "anti-extremism", "anti-hate" NGOs seem uniformly hard left, I know of a lot of right wing and libertarian thinktanks. I listen to the Cato Institute on podcasts myself. Maybe it's a branding thing, because thinktank, NGO, nonprofit all bleed into each other. NGO is like an umbrella term.. but so's thinktank.

>is she trying to say that islamic terrorism and mass migration into the west is partly the reason for the rise of the far right in those countries?
>I have a feeling that would be too generous of a position for a liberal shill though

She retweeted a friend of hers who works for the NGO that seems to be an actual shell company, hosting only two articles, registered in Russia with next to zero information about who runs it or what they do available. And he DID make this argument.

But he then seemed to immediately regret it and tried to paint it as just a communications problem that could be defeated with "counter-speech". That's the big term this clique seems to be spreading. Don't be surprised if you start seeing jurnos use it soon.

all of those numbers are bullshit in one way or another. for example, in germany, in the state of Brandenburg, every assault (on foreigners I guess) is considered committed by a nazi and enters the statistic as right-wing extremism, unless proven otherwise. two things : yes, they are THAT desperate. and also yes, they are that stupid to admit this. this came straight from the minister president of Brandenburg, the social democrat Woidke, on public radio

>Centre for Fascist anti-Fascist and post-Fascist Studies

LOL

>workers of the world, unite
That's always been the slogan of Communists, and Communists have always been Jews. The left was never about workers of the world they were about workers of the nation, the left was anti-immigration because they saw immigration as a direct assault on the working class people of the nation. When the left started to gain power some decades ago (((those in power))) recognised that they couldn't sustain the right-leaning-pro-immigration shit for much longer, so they hooked their claws in to the left and jumped wagon. You'll see this repeat itself real soon as the right grows, (((they))) will hop on to the right and co-opt it for their own gain. Before you know it the right will be the ones pushing for immigration and globalisation and the left will be the ones fighting against it.

This pattern goes on forever until the we find a solution.

>No, it's the EDL (English Defence League) you're on about mate.

Thanks for the correction bongbro.

>I love how they use "populist" in a derogatory way when all it means is that the people have power

They're attacking democratic elections as giving the "wrong" results, from DRUMPF being elected to the success of SD here or FN in France or AfD. None of those have done anything undemocratic, they haven't acted outside the law, if anything they're tepidly normal and win in spite of themselves.

I don't like the leader of SD, but what they don't seem to understand is that it doesn't matter. The fact that the right and left wings of the political spectrum came together and put out an agreement to support each other tells you everything you need to know about the Overton Window in this country.

Pick the right sock puppet or the left. Ignore the man holding them up.

>LOL

Indeed. Now this is apparently a university, but the website is layed out exactly like all the other NGO websites and they're focused on their "reports". Let's dig into this one for shits and giggles.

Rudd to remove our Anons to doxxx us when?

29 available documents written by one guy who seems to focus on art and architecture.

So this is the power of fighting extremism?

Alright keep me posted Sven, if you were the king i wouldn't mind getting annexed.

>tfw he warned you what would happen

>They're attacking democratic elections as giving the "wrong" results
The Irish vote on the Lisbon Treaty, the voted "wrong" so they were made to do it again in order to get the "right" result.

Source for boat transponder data?

moreover
the inborn antenna twists and turns in their soul
unknowingly they know that behind them is the monster
they will do anything to not have to face it
this is one of the megafactors as to why they are so insane
the contradictions and inconsistencies held in the progressive mind are of such absurdities that only absolute power wielded by force upon the people could ever give them oxygen and blood
i do not have the answers to how it is meant to be, but i truly believe progressivism is a mental illness, an egg which hatches a diseased brain worm into the thoughtwell of the host and drains any and all commonsense, selfawareness, and selfexamination
these types are authoritarian, puritanical, and the very definition of an orthodoxy
they are some of the most religious human beings who have ever walked the face of this earth
like all wars of God and ego, the worse is yet to come, and in these repeating epics the final chapter is always the same

>This pattern goes on forever until the we find a solution.
Random acts of violence.
Nah but seriously how do we hurt this bastards?

Hey user, look outside

These threads are absolute gold. Please archive everything, save links, when making new threads link back to the previous, and share the info if there isn't a thread up. Some of the best discussion / investigation I've seen here in a while.

So you're saying the terrorists are right in fearing NGOs?

Nice. Reading through this for counter intelligence.

Im sure we can use their research for content creation

>neowin.net/forum/topic/1322010-ngo-fleet-bussing-migrants-into-the-eu-has-ties-to-george-soros-hillary-clinton-donors/
There's more to it, a lot more, but that's all I can find in a short time.

>Nah but seriously how do we hurt this bastards?
This is a problem like any other, solved like any other; you remove the source of the problem.

>Some of the best discussion / investigation I've seen here in a while.
Don't worry mate, I'll make a brilliant "is (((lauren southern))) /our girl/?" thread later to really get those neurons firing.

THIS

The working class get shitted on and they literally don't care.
We saw this after Brexit
>they shouldn't be allowed to vote
>Only vote if this intelligent
etc

Dude. This is just like those published University research papers that are never used or read, but are just bought up by the University.

You have hit on something user. We need to find as many of these shell NGOs as we can, categorize them and list/mark all other NGOs and non profits. This does all stink. Some of what you posted has left me totally astounded. Has not been a decent thread like this in many days.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

>southfront.org/ngos-smuggling-immigrants-into-europe-on-industrial-scale/

Thanks Pekka. If you were holding the knife I wouldn't mind being stabbed.

>The Irish vote on the Lisbon Treaty, the voted "wrong" so they were made to do it again in order to get the "right" result.

I didn't know this. Absolutely disgusting. But it follows a pattern we see more and more. They're afraid to hold binding referendums. Brexit only happened because they were confident of the result being a majority for stay, and they were planning to let that issue die for decades or forever based on whatever slim margin they could get.

Having lost, they're stalling with a seemingly infinite timeline and their behind the scenes work comes down to making the separation in name only.

>Hey user, look outside

Obama's not president anymore. The King of Drones is gone, thank god.

>So you're saying the terrorists are right in fearing NGOs?

Are terrorists fearing NGOs? Am I missing a joke?

Ta.
So the counter would be
>Was this just a 2 month blip?
>What ships were these?
>What proof they were actually ferrying illegals in these ships?
>Is it still going on?

Wait are we the bad guys?!?!

>Centre for Fascist anti-Fascist and post-Fascist Studies
JUST

>We need to find as many of these shell NGOs as we can, categorize them and list/mark all other NGOs and non profits. This does all stink. Some of what you posted has left me totally astounded. Has not been a decent thread like this in many days.

I'm glad some people got interested in this. It's a really hard bundle to unwind though. A lot of this information leads nowhere.

When it comes to NGOs with a political axe to grind I think the easiest route is digging into the SPLC because there are those rare real journalists still out there who are digging a bit there too.

As for these others I'm trying to look at the boards and find connections but it's a slog. I need to make some fake Google profiles and LinkedIns. I've already got my Twitter alts monitoring some of these people.

No, we are just bunch of NatSoc LARPers weaboo NEETs.

Trick question we are the antivillian

And it also happened in our abortion referendum, at first we voted no
Then shills funded by soros made a outcry for a new referendum, and with many oriental money, and those cunts of the women on waves ONG, wich sued us for forbiding them to enter our sea, from wich they would operate doing abortions while we were voting, to bring international mídia attention and pression
They also wanted to do it with brexit remember?

So in Pakistan and many countries infested with Terrorists- because yes, many Muslim countries have allowed CIA-Mossad-Saudi backed jihadists to breed following the COld War.- NGOs also operate.
Many terrorists target NGOs because they fear that NGOs are cover for western spying/traps in say Vaccine registrations etc.

Russia also saw how NGOs are used by power-brokers to spy/counter-propaganda

Syria is flooded with pro-western anti-assad NGOs.

Essentially, NGOs and "Humanitarian groups" are indeed used as cover by many different sides for different reasons.
The whole thing is fucked,

EXTREEEEEME RIGHT

We have some really quotable anons.

>Was this just a 2 month blip?
It was only a two month period of recording, that is not the same thing as the event lasting two months. The duration is neither here nor there, doing to wrong thing is still wrong regardless of duration.

>What ships were these?
Read the links.

>What proof they were actually ferrying illegals in these ships?
Read the links.

>Is it still going on?
Uncertain, though I imagine it is.

>wich sued us for forbiding them to enter our sea, from wich they would operate doing abortions while we were voting
Your English is unclear so let me get some clarification on this. Are you saying that people would perform abortions on boats in order to get around your laws?

>these (((London))) researchers
>non producers of sustenance nor skilled maintainers of society's infrastructure
Fuck. I'm a bigot. Oh my god. Fuck. City dwellers BTFO me. How will I ever recover? You know what. I'm fixing to donate my generationally passed on 21 acre property/$70k worth of armament/3 vehicles to PoC, trans, non-binanry-tri-spirited folk. I just hope they are safe and comfortable living 17 miles away from the nearest town.

>>Centre for Fascist anti-Fascist and post-Fascist Studies
>JUST

This is from their newsletter.

Yes, they're actually trying to make Brexit into a far right/fascist issue.

And yes they're actually trying to sell the remoaner line about 48% of losers, just like the Dems want to sell "Hillary won the popular vote".

These people are pretty much professional shills for their respective political status quo, painting anything outside their made up norms as fascism. They also seem uniformly oblivious to this being the primary driver of making fascism and nazi stop being anything but an everyday invective.

>I didn't know this. Absolutely disgusting.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M6QmH-7fu68

>Back then when they laughed at Nigel and called him crazy

Im getting old and shiet

Will do.
If I argue this i want it well sourced so that they can't dismiss it as
>Muh right-wing propaganda
>Muh anomaly.

>Many terrorists target NGOs because they fear that NGOs are cover for western spying/traps

Well.. they're not wrong about this. The CIA has a long storied history about using made up front groups to conduct extralegal activity abroad.

>Essentially, NGOs and "Humanitarian groups" are indeed used as cover by many different sides for different reasons.
>The whole thing is fucked,

I would have counted this type of NGO as something else entirely but honestly you may be onto something here. We know political interests use NGOs to push pro- and anti- propaganda and use them to slush money to other countries as bribes.

..why would that be limited to what countries do abroad? Why wouldn't the same political players use that strategy locally?

By the way, this is the site that apparently funded or at least aided in this study.
crestresearch.ac.uk/

This is the site on which this pdf is hosted
isdglobal.org/

>Im getting old and shiet

I said this before but I saw the left be the center of anti-globalism and be filled with anti-zionists (just dressed up antisemites, they had the same talking points except they also cried about muh poor Palestinians). They were the home of EU-skeptics. If you were anti-corporate, if you were against the exploitation of the third world for cheap goods, you were a lefty.

It's turned completely around. The right has more salient criticism in favour of local workers than the left now.

This.

The conflicts of interest and naked activism among these "journalists" is really fucked up. Keep up your work dude. I'll start digging too.

Very good post. Scary shit. When shit hits the fan. Idiots will support the tyranny thinking they are opposing tyranny. Not good.

Well I've given you a good starting point there, it's your job now to go learn more and more and everything new you find you should dump back in to Sup Forums. When it comes to people saying "muh right wing propaganda" you just have to roll with the blows because these aren't people you can convince, they're only there to discredit you by making outlandish claims. Remember that your job is not to convince your opponent but to convince those who are observing and undecided, unfounded claims like "muh propaganda" should be immediately brushed aside. If you refuse to play by their rules they will fall apart in an instant and reveal to the observers just how fucking mental they are.

>the world's first counter-extremist program
>First
Ignoring the fact that it's bs, being the first of anything is not an achievement- if it counts as such, what you achieved from simply being 'first' isn't great enough to outweigh your timing.

Fucking lol.

The Orlando nightclub attack alone has a fatality count of 49

YEAH BUT WE SAID IGNORE THAT ONE OKAY? OKAY!

It’s Communism user.

youtu.be/KpNdzSxXw-I

>counter-extremist
>employs extremists

So I really am living out the fantasies of my youth and am engaged in a information war against a globalist elite in a hellish multicultural futurscape.

It is all I could have wished and more

This is from 2015.

>Now, it might appear from the coverage that news organisations have a reporter in every humanitarian hotspot but that, increasingly, is no longer the case - another symptom of shrinking budgets for foreign reporting. More and more you will find that it is NGOs (non-governmental organisations) that are filling the gap.

>But the relationship between journalists and the NGOs that provide access, footage and sometimes even in-house produced packages - a relationship that some call symbiotic - is one that deserves a closer look.

>provide footage

This reminds me of that incident where the Syrian Rebel group had a staged photoshoot with that small boy that got global coverage.

Then you could find videos on liveleak with all the same people behind the cameras beheading a small boy.

Not only was the news literally fake news, the people supplying it were obviously ideologically motivated to spin the news and with minimal digging were found to have video footage of themselves beheading children. Again, global positive coverage, no retractions that I'm aware of.

NGOs ARE THE KEY TO ALL THIS, but unironically.

I did some more digging on that that Civic Nation outfit from the old thread (pic related). It's hosted with Timeweb in St. Petersburg. Now, I personally do not know Timeweb, and they may be entirely legit, but St. Petersburg has a bit of a cottage industry of shady hosters. The kind where you'd go to say, host your botnet control nodes to keep them safe from being switched off for as long as possible because the hoster is remarkably bad at reacting to being contacted by western law enforcement. That sort of hoster would also be perfect to dead-end investigations in your web site's actual ownership, because they'll be happy to put you in touch with a totally legit guy with a Yandex address who will then "own" it.

As Sven said, this stinks.

Yes but compare to the other bad guys we are revolutionaries fighting for freedom.

>St. Petersburg has a bit of a cottage industry of shady hosters. The kind where you'd go to say, host your botnet control nodes to keep them safe

HMMMMMMM. That's an interesting tidbit. Thanks Bernd.

Fair point.

We might have some help from our Greatest Ally here.

I mentioned before that the Euro left is heavily antisemitic and it seems this outfit is designed to monitor those NGOs who have an anti-Israel, pro-Palestine/muslim stance.

There may be information here that applies more widely. Let's dig.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but go forth and do the same thing for other NGOs. There may a different Valery with a Yandex Email in there, but if it's not a real, identifiable person in the country the NGO in question resides in and known to be a member of that organization, there's something fishy going on. Let's to which organizations that sort of pattern applies, maybe that leads us somewhere.

Bra jobbat, men gå och lägg dig nu Kalle. Börjar bli sent. Inte är du väl NEET?

>Syrian Rebel group had a staged photoshoot with that small boy that got global coverage.
The White Helmets, a UK funded "rebel" group maintained by us in order to ensure the continued destabilisation of Syria. These are the same people that use nerve agents and sarin gas on civilian populations in order to frame Assad. No doubt these people have been promised a piece of the pie once we (UK/US/etc) have completely conquered Syria,

I believe that the pro-Israel/Jew and anti-Israel/Jew groups are funded by the same people, because a fight between pro/anti-Jew groups helps to keep the goy's focus away from the ethno-supremacist colonialism that Israel is currently employing to expand their territory. I believe this shit is essentially gossip designed to keep our dumb minds occupied. I guess our mind is the West Bank in a way.

I blame SSRI's.

Isn't crest research tied to tavistock?