So I bought land in Spain. Ethnostate?

Richfag here. I bought 40k hectares of land in Galicia, Spain for 2.3 million Euros.

>be me
>23
>only child
>live in ghoul hell that is "South Africa"
>private security neighborhood, hardly see a ghoul all my life
>Father who owned a mine died of a large stroke 2 years ago
>Drop out of uni
>Sold nearly all assets cus I have more money than I'll ever need and investing in fucking anything more in this country is bad plus i never wanted to be a mine owner anyway (would probs lose all my money cus idk what im doing)
>Just sort of lived like a rich NEET but felt fucking empty like a classic Disney protagonist (redpill: money doesn't buy happiness, nor real friends)

After some soul searching I decided to buy land in Spain the size of Andorra and finally get this Sup Forumsony meme out of our dreams and into reality. Boarding flight sometime this week. Really I have nothing else to live for besides just endlessly dumping money on random shit I don't really want.

Am I a retard or does anyone want to come to Spain? So I don't seem like a Nigerian scammer I'll from the start say I don't want your shekels and I'm willing to discord and talk serious on how to go about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldlandtrust.org/education/area-converter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why galicia of all the posible places?

no

What?

can you give me 1,000,000 dollars so I can buy a house and start a business here?

I'm fucking serious

Lol why the fuck did you buy land in Spain of all places

If you want to know about Galicia, you can always join the Galicia general user-kun. :)

discord
.gg/sWKXdsZ

I know seems a bit dumb but I had an older friend who offered it for that price cus it used to be his family's vacation spot. Already has a lot of accommodation. I can always resell if I ever change my mind but in the meantime it can be used as a staging area for NEET colonists to get into shape before getting better starting places like the more classic Patgonia or Greenland or whatever. It can act like the HQ for other spots worldwide in other words.

reee

I want to believe

I'll literally give you money to build your house here and be my neighbor. My entire life I've been surrounded by party-boy Chads and old men and women who don't share my interests (idk if Asperger or just anti-social) have met Sup Forumsacks irl at my uni and they are the only real friends I have.

Honestly man it'd help me more to pay off 30 k in student debt. So if you care to help with that. I wish you luck with the Sup Forumson though

Where's your mom?

can i get some of that nigger slave cash? also you know about that guy who bought an mi24 hind and killed a bunch of niggers?

divorced when i was 5. She's living in Italy now. Don't know much else I haven't seen her since my father's funeral and she remarried and has another family.

Everyone is going to tell you to fug off, cause theyre contrarians, but i think you're noble, and Im happy that you can escape South Africa.
How about helping some of your white cousins escape that nigger nest while you're at it?

Can you join the discord? What the hell man, its literally a Galician discord server

single question that matter: are you white or black?

If true that's a really interesting plan. I'm a South African with an EU passport and have often thought about emigrating. I would take you up but I am about to start a business that I've been planning for some time and I am quite invested in it.

Can you speak Spanish? I learned a little on Duolingo and it was much easier than any other language.

Please give us updates as you progress.

I'll give my email later in the thread and then from there discord. Again idk really what to do with my money but I want to use it for redpilled causes rather than just buying over priced bread and vidyah every week for the rest of my life.

Is it in Spanish or something?

Also, fuck no I don't want to go to Spain- I'm comfy in NorCal, the best place there is. You should move here, and make some redneck friends, we have more fun than anyone anywhere.

Pale white, don't even have a tan.

Galicia is not a meme area like Catalan. In 55% of the country, Galician is spoken regularly. I assume wherever he bought this land, Galician is spoken far more than Spanish.

Also again, join the fucking discord for galicia if you're interested
discord
.gg/sWKXdsZ

Spanish, English, and Galician. We wont have a problem talking to you if you don't speak Spanish or Galician, we will speak to you in english

I don't speak Spanish no. Just English and some Afrikaans (My family is English)

Proud white, rich American, let's do this shit.

Like I said I might resell, I bought it on a whim (yes 2.3 million euros can be considered on a whim).

well, then i guess you are welcome, despite the fact i don't believe one word from your 2.3 millions of euro

I'll join later once the thread hits bump limit cus its moving a bit fast.

Where did you buy the property? What region?

You're young, so sit on your dough.
Don't fuck this up by being hasty.
I like the way you're thinking but don't start throwing money around. Keep a low profile and stay low, the Nose will come for your fortune. GTFO of here for starters.

Yes, good for you man, They speak sort of another language in Galicia called Gallego, which is more similar to Portuguese than Castilian spanish. How does one sign up, ?

Do you have EU citizenship?

Where in SA are you from?

What did you study at varsity and why did you stop?

I'm not bullshitting about the land in Spain I just really don't know what to do with my life or money so sorry if its worded weird. I just feel like one of the few people who can make a difference for the white race but at the same time i still feel really incapable so i need help from other Sup Forumsacks in this regard.

near the coast? with autoctonous forest or that shitty eucalyptus abomination that infest most of galicia?

I have been a lot in those lands in vacation and is nice and all but Asturias or Cantabria are way superior to live if you are not near a Ria or the coast in general, at least in my opinion as I love the more mountainous and wild land of this regions. Maybe thats what you are looking though, being away from the people and not taking too much atention and all that.

But as I said thats just my opinion man, If you wanna go ahead do it. There are enough places in Galicia to visit to make it a nice place to live for some time.

Gallego is the term you use if you're speaking Spanish or something. The language is just ''Galician'.

I dont believe you, but I'd like to. Whatever you're doing, if you're a richfag or not, good luck with your projects user.

I like the idea but how do i know that you won't jew us by making us build houses in your proprety and then kick us out ?
What language s do you speak ?
Also can you provide some proofs ?

So non-whites aren't allowed in on the fun :(

Sorry spain is too warm for a nordic. Will i be able to come visit for holiday though? Just to chill and drink beer with other autists.

Second this no matter what OP. That money can go quick no matter how much it is.

My older friend said it's close to Lugo. That's about as specific as it gets.

keep your money, eventually you will know what has to be done. And you will need it then.

>Sup Forumslacks at your uni
so fucking jealous man

If this actually happens, the moment I finish uni I'm moving to Spain. Unfortunately two years left, but I believe in you.

some good advice: learn Spanish. I have lived there and in the region you bought land nobody speaks Spanish l

>Sorry spain is too warm for a nordic.

that's not true at all, you accommodate with the heat really fast, i know a few swedes who don't leave the pools in Spain, you get used with the heat

What is your goal ? Are you just lonely ? Ever considered to live life without your money in a random city to see if you can make real connections ? Also you would need to work. Its definetly a change of pace. What will this property give you? What dp ypu expect from it ?

I would genuinely come. Don't know how you would prove that this is real but I have family in Spain and enough money to travel where I want that I would be fine if you were completely faking. So if your plan is to draw anons out and ditch them it would only be other anons stuck out there. I'm not paying for any other mugs tickets.

sounds cool sabro
I just started a new job but I'll come visit

Im down w/ dropping it all so i can chill w/ a stranger

Drop that discord and ill chat u up about it friendo

Hey OP, you can join the official /esp/ discord if you want ^^

/SvRPaB

Sell it or sit on it, whatever makes sense for the long run.
Don't worry about (((friends))), go someplace where nobody knows your name and larp as a normie. Get a tan, read some books. Women and good time buddies will happen, don't be a needy puke.
This shit is easy for me to say, Im old and have seen it all.

I still need to apply.

Johannesburg, Houghten Estate

Actuarial Science. I stopped because it's a shit ton of work and I didn't enjoy it.

Im about 87.5% Spanish and 12.5% Native American Im also an electrician. Would I be an eligible settler for this colony?

Near Lugo

Imagine living as a farmer in spain, planting orange trees n shit. Dope plan my fellow larper, glhf

If you want to seek happiness go on a low budget travel.

As soon as you hit Spain: buy a car and go low budget. I mean, visit hostels and try to live of 50 euro a day max.

You will feel reborn I guarrantee you. I will put my sould into game that you will feel more happy after such trip.

Then, after this trip return to your home in Spain and get social (yes this will be easier then so no worries). This is no guru bullshit I have been through mental probs myself and solo traveling got me a great push in my back.

sup OP

you want to build a private fuel system for your toys that youll surely be acquiring? fly me in from usa and lets party

Man why Galicia and specially Lugo of all places? It's full of old people and retards and the weather is bad.

When you’re all set up I’d love to visit for a holiday. Haven’t been to Spain and my missus hasn’t ever left Australia, so I’ll kill 2 birds with 1 stone

i'd go.

Greek here (non-white I guess). if you aren't LARPing, I wish you the best of luck. I'd advise only giving money to people that join you there. Maybe you can create a community that is exclusive to whites. Build a gym as well and make it mandatory for everyone to go to at least 3-4 times a week. Invite people with skills that can make this community produce income so you never run out of money (i.e. programming, imports exports, security). When you have something settled, invite young, single white women to breed with your community.

Why are gallegos considered retarded?

Damn..Saunds good place for kekistan. or some other utopian shit

Golddigger?

if you are from Europe by heritage and not a muslim, you are white.

If you are American it is simpler: your skin is your side. If you would be lynched in 1800 for sleeping with a white girl, you will never be accepted in good society. If you look white, you can pretend you are.

whites should not retreat. But I'm not going to judge you because I don't have to live in fear of being robbed and killed.

you can buy a whole abandoned village in galicia, solar panels etc you know the drill

Should add: I’m a mechanic too

idk yet, but i am in need of companionship. I've lived in a city all my life and want to to gtfo, so when my older friend offered i jumped at the chance. I want to take up farming to go semi- /anpriv/ or traditional cus i feel it gives life some meaning but i'll need help. This is a huge spot and more like private land this guy owned. Like I said I'd use it as a start for other homesteading projects.

Just stick around till the end of the thread I'm not trying to scam anyone. I know this is the most random boogaloo ever but fuck i decided to do it anyway.

will check out later

Aka lower houghton? I grew up there - went to SJC. Don't tell me you did too, that would be too much of a coincidence.

>guy who bought an mi24 hind and killed a bunch of niggers

Eeben Barlow

Yo, invite me to your rancho.

Yeah like I said I'd even convert it into a Sup Forumsack HQ for other projects.

Thanks

No idea but I didn't believe the stereotype until I went there and confirmed that galicians are indeed retarded.

>I bought land in Spain.
Pls be larping and not this stupid user. You just got MANOLO'D.

Also spain will never ever allow anyone to secede our state. We'll fight you to fucking death if needs be.

Kek, the idea of a Sup Forums mansion is pretty hilarious

Realistically though you'll just end up with a bunch of rejects, who else would uproot their entire life just to move in with some dude in Spain?

That said I'm a NEET and I'm totally interested

Cantabria is superior

hello where are the proofs

What's wrong with vacation is Spain? Would love to have some sun right now!

On second thought, I'm having kind of a problem with this

You're english origin, you're not better than the chavs coming to Spain for vacation or whatever

Why don't you buy ENGLISH land? Why Galicia?

Near Rosebank.

But is your name Mohammed?

a fuckton of german hippie rejects come and live in rural spein
hope you are not lying. keep us informed

How the fuck do you not know what do with life and money, i'm struggling with money to reach all my goals in life and your sitting on a big pile of cash with nothing to do.
I hate myself sometimes.

Its not gonna work out like that m8. Those who can just give up all are either NEET or too vague to manage something with. You cant just throw money and expect shit, it would be the same mistake with africa itself.

Please read my advise on low budget traveling, it helped me a lot.

Galicia is one of the whitest place sin the world. If you look at RH in blood statistics you are going to find that northern Spain has one of the highest concentration rates. Also the climate is lovely, it's a very soft oceanic climate with lots of soft rain. Comfy as fuck. Also you can find lots of Traditionalist Catholics living there because of Santiago de Compostela.

I'd imagine getting out of one's basement already means there's potential for improvement.

40k hectares is 98k acres. 100k acres is about the size of the entire Caribbean island of Barbados.

>worldlandtrust.org/education/area-converter

american living in the US southwest here, with decent spanish ability. also have european citizenship. would be interested

Good luck man, just make sure if you're inviting people it doesn't end up 20 guys and no girls.

I see. Well I wish you good luck. Dont be naive tho. If even just a minority of people that you find will be out to enrich themselfs this might become a bad
Possibly dangerous experience for you. There is a reason why rich people seperate themselfs from the rest. It can get ugly.

Can I bring my gun?

My friend is keeping the docs cus idk exactly how all this works, I signed the papers and did the transaction.

Whats ur discord or whatever

Be careful with that bro

Yes but we live in a world that runs on money.

Females always go where there are successful men.

What kind of people would you consider invited or not invited?