Blacks don’t moles-

HIV-infected school aide accused of sexually victimizing 42 children in Maryland

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/maryland-school-aide-with-hiv-accused-sexually-victimizing-42-children.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/06RHu
nydailynews.com/news/crime/hiv-positive-md-school-aide-sexually-assaulted-42-boys-article-1.3583467
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great video on current state of education, very easily digestible for normies: vid.me/06RHu

Sorry bout the faux news link, here’s another option
nydailynews.com/news/crime/hiv-positive-md-school-aide-sexually-assaulted-42-boys-article-1.3583467

I knew he'd be a nigger or muslim without the picture.

It just isn't needed.

Get your own thread faggot

Seeing as Trump is literally 10x worse. This isn't a big deal.

how do these types manage to mess with that many children before someone catches on? hes a goddamn teachers aide

KYS fuckin shill. I recognize you from the pedogate threads.

Give that man a plane ticket to California and have him visit every school there.

Especially since he's male. Men are usually viewed as potential predators and watched hard.

He was track coach also.

maybe the teacher was in on it now that i think about it.

School is 87% black with horrific school ratings. I doubt anyone gives a flying fuck, no one is watching over anyone.

He is a ниггep is why.

>faux news
:^)

This. A niggress sleeping with the staff is nothing new or unusual. Nigs mature early so it wouldn't even be news if they didn't all get aids.

>canada you are so cucked bla bla bla

Oh if you could only see yourself through my eyes.

How bout we send all niggers there and see how well you do with them

He a good boy.

How about you don't, how about you kill them already during your vaunted civil war which is supposed to happen daily. I'm sick of waiting.

That is the whole point why we don't like you, because of all your brown apes. If you were all white we would probably join your country tomorrow.

WTF, I love Canadians now.

>Is gay
>Is a Dindu

My God his life was setup for failures.

This idea went out the window when jacko was found out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Too late leaf, that Faggot trudeau is already welcoming hatians crossing your border from here with open arms and free gibs. Ain't god good

>*breathes in*

AÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

marylands a fucking shithole

His immediate family should be executed as well. There are not enough deth penaltees for this fuck

This shit only happens in the U. S.

>HIV
That's the big indicator.

STFU. Men fucking little boys is literally an accepted cultural norm in some middle eastern countries. Ever heard of the dancing boys of Afghanistan? Sick shit happens all over.

>i'm 12 and this is my world view
underage b& pls go

Welcome to Trump's America