ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

hi fellow Sup Forumsakcs

... I am the person behind those leaks.
I am out of the game for a while.

Do you think they changed anything ?
Were they helpful for us to expose THEM ?

tl;dr youtube.com/watch?v=kfNkP_mOrmk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMTRhZT8e-c&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=z80EjCZgZP5ibpyR-6
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
crunchbase.com/organization/edmond-de-rothschild-investment-partners/timeline/timeline
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any feedback appreciated

bump for rotties info

been a long time comming ...

i am just curious if reseachwise any new relevations came into the daylight ever since i was out for a while or so.

after having planted the seeds,
it is interesting to see if the plants have come up

Long but redpilling AF youtube.com/watch?v=AMTRhZT8e-c&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=z80EjCZgZP5ibpyR-6 You've prolly seen it OP but some newfags might not have

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM Redpill not for OP more for newfags

thanks!! always glad to learn new perspectives or renew some knowledge..

Bump

Life Scienced people.

crunchbase.com/organization/edmond-de-rothschild-investment-partners/timeline/timeline

Honestly it didn't help much. Everybody here was too lazy to look anything up and this place is full of retarded new fags and desperate lefties. Thanks for your effort but the people are are too ignorant to appreciate it

yes.. at least concerning alefantis/pedosta i had high hopes we'd dive deeper into the matter.

true if huge

It's all a lost cause. Everyone here is too lazy to be saved

>getting consensus cracked by shillbot retard niggers this hard
LOL
shameful

Informative thanks OP. But the only thing that would really help is video of them doing evil.

what did he mean by this?

they have to pose with their driver's license and birth certificate. and recite "I double dog swear I am James Alefantis Rothschild" before it's legit

Jimmy ping pong is one ugly fugg. No wonder he went pedo

bill and john arent the most handsome men either, perhaps the fondness of little ones is curing their complexes related to bad looks ..

the untouchable thread

checked

Too bad everybody is posting in the gay hourly "Hour do we fix white women?" slide thread.

/HTG/: (ignore shill threads)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//

/ATG/: (stands for anti-trafficking general and looks at all of the different trafficking networks)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//