Why are shonen protagonists always manlets?

Why are shonen protagonists always manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xZnb6pelkP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being short puts you in a position to believe that they're weak at the start of the series, and be impressed when they rise in power.

Why are you projecting

manlet detected

Yeah; that page is fucking ridiculous. Even anatomically it doesn't make sense.

The same reason haremshit protagonist are always plain looking losers that no girl would ever like in reality.

Because they tend to make themselves stronger to compensate.

coming for those delegates, dahnald

That arm length

Even Juvia hides her arms for the shame

Dahnald pls. Hand me over the delegates

Probably that that page is a bit wrong. Most anime/manga characters who look tall are actually pretty small. Adult Sasuke who looks pretty tall is only 1.85m

For the same reasons villain happen to be taller and bigger.
Because manlet MCs are easier to draw when they punch the villain in the gut and because the villain looks more threatening by comparison.

MY DELEGATES

Is this bait or is the OP a genuine retard?

Someone please edit Ted onto Gray.

Why did this become a meme

Why amerefats so fats?

MANLETS

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

So japs can self insert

They're not manlets in Japan.

Because they're 14.

>implying you didn't want them taller just so you can self insert yourself

I've come for you, Dahnald

vocaroo.com/i/s1xZnb6pelkP

>skelegates

Because lankets are abnormal freaks.

Why do poltards have to derail our threads with their shitty memes all the time?

Because Sup Forums is a Sup Forums colony

The only 2 important boards in terms of amount of people here are Sup Forums and Sup Forums the rest is just a side board that doesn't have that many people

The thread was shit anyway.

The delegates...hand them over... NOW DAHNALD OR FACE MAH FINAL TECHNIQUE

This looks pretty amazingly animated. Is this the latest shippuden episode? Stopped watching naruto couple years ago. But man, some episodes truly had amazing animation.

It's from the Boruto movie.

It takes place after naruto shippuden and this movie was imo a really good movie for a movie itself. The best naruto movie up to date

Right now the anime which will end in less than 3 month's. Is having really good animation their budget is really high. I suggest watching it without fillers from the last episode you were watching

Great job bro