Mob Psycho 100 is not bad

It's a solid 7/10 anime.

Not really the type of anime you will look forward to every week.

First for OP is a faggot.

(You)

It certainly doesn't have much competition.

OP is an attentionwhore. Make a trip already so I can filter your shit post.

Well that's just like, your opinion man

Still the best anime this year.

Average would be a 5.

YOUR LIFE IS YOUR OWN OK

More like you dont look forward to it after the first week because fucking dropped shit.

You can still bingewatch it if you're bored enough. It's not really that bad.

Next OPM they said.
Will be better than OPM they said.

I concur and I can't even explain it for myself. The animation is amazing, of course, and I don't really have a bone to pick with the plot or characters. I find it hard to start watching (or to deeply care about the series). Maybe I'm just tired of high school coming-of-age plots.

go back to MAL, romancefag

Well, mangafags tell me that Ritsu goes full retard after this episode, so there goes the hype. The author could have done so much more with brother character, but he chose the shounen cliche route. Story isn't nothing special, so I thought characters are at least good, but....shitty writing in this anime is strong.

- Animation wise : #1 and # 8 are solid 9/10
- Everything else : solid 5/10

Why is Mob and his friends saving his brother, when police/army exist? Why aren't Mob parents asking Mob where is his brother or calling the police? Why is that dangerous organization allowed to exist, I mean they are abduction kids. Why isn't Japanese government doing something about that organization? Like arresting them

>spoiler
I do though

don't bump his bait thread, user

What's with the ESL-kuns here though.

> Opinions that diverge from mine cannot be anything but bait
> No one can genuinely dislike the flaws of my favourite show

blob-fags, everyone.

Why are you so obssessed with Mob? Its quite pathetic to imagine a dude somewhere on the planet(prob murican) sitting there thinking about how he could trash the series today for no reason. Was funny the first time maybe, but now its kinda worrying. Its just a show dont get too irritated by it even if fans praise it a lot. Just my two cents.

> obsessed
We're just expressing our opinions about one of the few watchable anime airing this season.
'Obsession' to the point of autism would rather describe some of the fans. pic related.

> Trashing
We're just saying it's a mediocre show.
Some others had expectations for Bones adapting opm author and got disappointed. That's all.

forgot the pic related

IS IT MONDAY YET?

I dont care, just saying dont get too worked up over it.

Except a C is 70 to 80 percent in school, and that is the average grade

>Some others had expectations for Bones adapting opm author and got disappointed
>I expected this to be another parody fighting anime with one-note characters and no story even though I was told hundreds of times that it isn't an OPM clone
Mob is better than OPM and it's AOTS, but it appears you can't see deeper than "good animation" and "cool fights" in your chinese cartoons

> Watching anime for any other purpose than good animation and cool entertainment
> Watching anime to seek intellectual stimulation in the absurd daily life of an autistic character trying to feel basic human emotions in his teen years.

Umm why do you think I'm underage?

It = NARUTO

Animation wise it's at least 8/10 throughout, although MP's artstyle really allows Bones to go wild. On aspects other than animation it's probably 7/10.

>Not bad
>7/10
please elaborate your shitty rating system

It really is the greatest anime in the last 5 Years. I didnt want to believe the fans but Bones outdid themselves, fucking amazing after ep 8 and there are still 4 episodes to go.

It's another overpowered Gary Stu MC anime. 7/10 is too much.

when is the last time there has been a season this bad
I'm literally watching nothing this season

I'm taking the bait, define Gary Stu.

> Watching anime to seek intellectual stimulation in the absurd daily life of an autistic character trying to feel basic human emotions in his teen years.
You mean this can't be entertaining?

Its really the best anime of the year, didnt see such a complex Mc in a long time. Amazing show, you should watch it.

>Look at me, I haven't read the manga!

OP MC, the most extreme exmaple is an invicible MC, which is the case of Mob Psycho's MC. Tatsuya is another Gary Stu MC on the extreme for example.

>high school coming-of-age plot

LOL

OP MC = Gary Stu since fucking when?

Since the term gary STu was coined.

A Gary Stu is supposed to be perfect in every way, from the show's narrative standpoint. You never watched this show, right?

The definition is fluid anyway, dont use buzzwords just say in your own words what annoys you about Mob as an Mc. In my opinion he is one of the best shonen protagonists in recent years.

If your stupid little brain can't comprehend more than "cool" animation and "cool" fights, that's your problem just don't bring that shit here.

No

The Characters and events evolving inside a secluded/insulated bubble is a metaphor to the MC's and author's autism.

>Why aren't Mob parents asking Mob where is his brother or calling the police?
Because they go straight there to save Ritsu before their parents can even know about it
>Why is government not doing anything about it
What part of secret organization you don't understand?
>Why is this organization exist
Because some people decided to build this organization, what kind of question is that even?
>Why is Mob and his friends saving his brother, when police/army exist?
You really think police/army would believe them, or even if they did they could go against them?
That'd only chaos which happens later on the story when this organization openly starts war against police/army you're talking about

You just need to use your brain a little.

You left out an important part of his post : they are abducting children. Even if it's intended to be secret (no one would ask for tv coverage when while doing crimes) their actions impact the public. I don't know if it's going to be included next, but the author should at least hint that the police are involved.

No.

They brainwash the kids into joining them, so it's more like kids make up their own choice.
Now that I think about it, Claw is pretty much ISIS

First for First post best post.