The state of the U.K

United Kingdom Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/14/uk-terror-arrests-rise-68-record-level-during-year-attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

piss off cunt

I hate being Br*tish I wish someone would just nuke us already

%56

#TeaSpoonVictim

These are the times that try men's souls.

fuck off
la
sod off
fucking arse
get out
badteeth

being that triggered over 2 digits and a percent sign

>kissanime
kys

America is 56% white lmao

That's including Arabs and Irish as white lmao

Fuck I didn't get rid of the watermark.
Fuck it, I watch Kissanime sometimes.
I don't care about anime, I watch Hetalia sometimes because it's a pretty funny subversion of the second world war, and uses stereotypes that British media could never get away with. No-one calls wascally wacist on it
I'm not spending money on supporting the official release.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/14/uk-terror-arrests-rise-68-record-level-during-year-attacks
>68%

Why do they even bother we terrorise them on every level all they ever say is HOWDY MOHAMMED or post shit about being able to buy guns

>3000+%
You cunts forget that the muslime fucked you harder then they have ever fucked any European country ever

The people always get what they want.

Reminder that the worst city in the UK demographically, which is London, is better than the demographics of the entire United States of Ameritards.

I can't fucking wait to leave this place. Its vile.

I wish I could be proud of my country but it always lets me down and brings me shame. Feels bad.

>post-imperial malaise
>shit weather
>strongest politically correct culture in the world
>police state
>state protected rape gangs

From Norway on business in Birmingham, northern England. Its full of niggers and muslims, the poverty is stricking and their craftsmanship or rather the lack of it astounds me. They need a civil war.

>Birmingham, northern England

Birmingham is arguably the worst place in the UK. It's like basing the entirety of America on Detroit.

Went and had a look at Amber rudds Facebook page , absolute cuckoldry. Very sad

You know what must be done

1776? so you mean have a civil war make a new country then invite immigrants from all over the world to come here fuck them and end up mongrel cunts like you

It is your destiny.

>Birmingham
>North

>Birmingham, northern England.

UKucked

The fact that such an incident didn't spark something larger is beyond me

One day this will change

You don't realise the kind of impact Lee Rigby's murder had on common thought around here. It's still posted almost everywhere on Facebook

Muslim killcount is much higher on your turf buddy

Good to hear user. You guys can turn your country around.

do the haka

It was a government psyop user

just bongs killing bongs