What the fuck is wrong with Arizona?

What the fuck is wrong with Arizona?

First you have McCain with his pro-obama bull shit, and now you have this fucking flake, Flake flaking out.
I thought Arizona was the most red state among red states. What with the border so close, and so many red victories. This Flake guy probably gave so much lib service to the talking points he spread herpes in his campaign in 2013.

Fuck Flake! MAGA.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/24/i-will-not-be-complicit-jeff-flakes-retirement-speech-annotated/
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/trump-gop-senators-corker/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arizona's not as red as it used to be. It got pretty inundated with hispanics. While the red parts of the state are still pretty red, some parts (Phoenix) are dragging the state to the left. Still, with McCain a soon to be invalid and Flake going in a midterm year, we may have the chance to change two seats from moderate to deep red this midterm year.

The only deep reds in this state are the faggot old folks who are imprisoned to small communities and they're all dying out.

I like Arizona

Can you desertfags please recall this little prick

Yeah, but they vote, especially when compared to college aged kids. I doubt they'll all be dead a year from now.

Just another butthurt snowFLAKE.

>What the fuck is wrong with Arizona?
Nothing is wrong with AZ. Flake is getting BTFO in polling by a Republican candidate that isn't a globalist faggot. He had to drop out or he was about to get primaried. He was top of Bannons list of 2018 midterm globalist to unseat.

>"waaaah immigration is awesome and muh diversity I'm a republican I swear"
Good. Riddance.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/24/i-will-not-be-complicit-jeff-flakes-retirement-speech-annotated/
He literally just announced he's retiring. Now if only McCain can die already AZ can be free. If they can take McConnel, Feinstein, Booker, and Rubio all with them it the United States would be a better place.

Flake and McCain are straight up liars and Arizonans have short memories, they pretended to be conservatives to get party nomination plus muh POW with McCain

Trump's a fuckwad.

"retiring" = my approval rating is 19% and sliding I'm fucked for reelection so might as well pretend i have some dignity and pull myself out of the race.

you fell for typical libtard fake news, kys

Flake is to busy helping his family fry dogs and molest kids to do his job. McCain just needs to take his long dirt nap and we can be happy.

he was a RINO. No one likes him. IDK how he even won his seat.

>from AZ
> wanting Chemtrail Kelly
Can you faggots fuck off and worry about your own States. A lot of Arizonans (non snowbirds) just want to be left the fuck alone, why do you think our gun and weed laws are how they are?
>stop cali fags
>stop Texas fags

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

THere is a lot of breaking news toady.

FLAKE flaking out.
Clinton camp and DNC paid for fake russia dossier.

DON"T LET IT SLIDE.

Real arizonans don't condone or endorse neocon shits like mccain. reee why wont he die.

made in jew york

all the beaners from Texas got scared and ran for the next best thing

did any of you fucking retards actually read the speech? it was well written and decently orated, and very relevant to the current political climate.
there was no "democrat dick-sucking", but there was a condemnation of how afraid and meek members of both parties have been and are acting in regards to trump and his fucking god awful administration. anyone on this board who somehow still supports trump is either a troll or an utter moron

wtf I hate trump now.

thanks for the well thought out coherent response.

iignore canada. They already gave up and want company.
its ok but I think its made in chicago.

Flake is the new shit post.
ie: your just flakeing out.

I should have asked: what is wrong with arizona voters. AZ used to be the go to state for conservative values. Now, all those values are just flakes in the wind.
Flake can fuck the flak off. TOo many deomcats run o the republican ticket.
Mcain
Flake
COrker.
and some Mitch McConnel.

Republicans with a sliver of integrity who don't just act as mascots for the reigning sports team?

How dare they.

The simple fact is that he turned on his party and lost a lot of popularity. He got exposed as a cuckservative.

He can dress it up as much as he wants, but he's still a traitor in the eyes of Arizona voters.

i've been telling people this since the 2016 election about arizona slowly turning blue. i would say right now we are really a purple state.

trump only won this state with 4% of the vote. he only won maricopa county by 2%. mind you, maricopa houses near 80% of the states population.

in comparison from bush 2000 to romney 2012, the republican candiate has won maricopa with an average 10% of the vote. state wide average of 14%.

now if we take a look at numbers what do we see?
trump won maricopa with:
>~744,000 votes
hillary lost maricopa with:
>~704,000 votes
in 2012 with romney vs obama:...
romney won maricopa with:
>~748,000 votes
obama lost maricopa with:
>~603,000 votes
>2008 with mccain vs obama was ironically nearly the same as the 2012 election.

yeah, you're reading that right. in a four year time span hillary gained an extra 100,000 votes over obama. yes, one hundred THOUSAND votes. trump on the other hand recieved about the same as romney. where the hell did that extra 100,000 votes for hillary come from?

well, all the new fuckwits moving out here. arizona as a whole has been getting an average of 80,000 people a MONTH moving here. with 60,000 of those to maricopa county. all the new faggets from cali, illinois, and whatnot are coming here and bringing their shitty political ideology THAT FORCED THEM OUT OF THEIR SHITTY BLUE STATES to begin with. and to make matters worse republican new voter registration is now at a small 2.5% gap between it and new independent registration. with a 6% gap with democrats. the smallest in the history of the state since like the 1920's.

i really wish we could get a giant sign that reads "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL" to stop people from moving here.

AZ user here.

His popularity nosedived here after he covered for his son who killed twenty or so dogs at a kennel operation him and his wife had.

That and once he was seated he did virtually nothing to advance the interests of his voters who put him there, other than stalling Obama's agenda.

What he said today is no different than what he said last year. He endorsed Hillary and voted for her and has never liked Trump. He is a neocon to his core like McCain, Romney and others who are happy to have a uniparty, globalist government with Dems.

He knew he was fucked at re-election and can't stand us anymore so he's resigning. Too bad he didn't do it before so Ward could be in his seat right now.

Keep in mind every Republican "coming out" this past week was already doing it a year or more ago after the convention and voted for Hillary. They are the epitome of everyone wrong with the party and Bush's second term of shitting all over us with amnesty pushes and endless breaks for big business at the expense of Americans.

>all the new faggets from cali, illinois, and whatnot are coming here and bringing their shitty political ideology THAT FORCED THEM OUT OF THEIR SHITTY BLUE STATES

This is the most infuriating part. None of them have a fucking clue about what makes a prosperous state. All you have to do is not tax people to death by running all dem programs.

But they see the prosperity and swarm to it like locusts.

People from CA are massing here in downtown Phoenix, Tucson, Prescott and Flagstaff.

Some of them are conservative refugees, but definitely not the ones in Flag or downtown PHX which is why we have a Dem mayor right now turning on his own police force.

>"Trump fuck yeah!"
>posts a bumping latina ass

Maybe he hates morons? Sounds like a personal problem.

>>>reddit

her father is a hardcore republican out here who owns his own ranch. he might be a spic but at least he votes republican.

Lots of 3rd gen and 4th gen spics are Republicans and patriotic Americans here.

It's the Californians you need to worry about.

KFYI played it in full here, it's the same garbage he's been spewing since Trump got the nomination.

Bush Republicans have a global, big business agenda and really don't give a shit about the voters for their party, it was finally repudiated this last cycle and he was going to almost certainly lose his seat to Kelli Ward so he's out.

I would imagine Arizona is much like Texas is, where I'm from. The rural areas are RED but the urban areas lean blue.

>muh california boogeyman
fuck off cuck

Let me let you in on a little secret. The Southwest is filled with Hispanics. Remember that the Spanish were here 200 years before English settlers on the east coast. I grew up around people with primarily Spanish surnames and varying degrees of Indian blood.

And guess what, they hate illegals even more than I do. It isn't a racial issue as much as the press wants to make it.

mat and gatos on ktar where pretty much calling him brave for stepping down because "trump has ruined politics"
i remember reading a survey from cali that stated phoenix was number two for top cities people from cali wanted to move to who wanted to leave the state. i really wish we could close off our border with cali.

Not quite yet. We will probably get there though.

yeah trump did get like 30-40% of the hispanic vote in arizona. more so the men than women but that was no different nationally for all races. he didn't do to bad with the mexicans even though romney did do better in the 2012 election. bush is still number one. mexicans fucking loved bush out here.

trump also won the navajo nation for indians. not to surprising since navajo nation are very chrstian leaning.

sauce?

'm starting to think Impeachment of Trump will be mid-to-late 2018. Corker is very clearly making a case for Trump's removal. Flake did today as well. Removal needs 67 votes. Democrats have 48.
In terms of Republicans who would vote fore impeachment, most likely:
John McCain
Jeff Flake
Bob Corker
Lisa Murkowski
Dean Heller,
Susan Collins
Lindsey Graham
Ben Sasse
Patrick Toomey

That's 9 right there. There are another 10 maybes, like Orrin Hatch, Lamar Alexander and Marco Rubio that would probably come around.

Basically removing Trump is going to be an avalanche when it happens.

Tick tock Drumpfkins.

Jeff flake just denounced Trump on the floor of the senate. How many GOPers are thinking this, but not saying it, for the concern of their future? Is it 10?
I think it's 10: edition.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/trump-gop-senators-corker/index.html

next cuck in line dean heller, step right up

>Fuck Flake

>Basically removing Trump is going to be an avalanche when it happens.
bring it on faggot. we will certainly enjoy the ensuing right wing coup

I have no doubt that if Dems take both branches of Congress they will impeach Trump just to get him out. The elite of both parties hate him and he was never a member of the big club, he was a usurper.

Also if Republicans hold on to Congress in 2018 we will probably see more retirements or defections.

Bush experienced defections over some of his policy during his two terms and just after, the last one gave Dems their super majority under Obama.

Republicans have an excrutiatingly hard time caucusing together. Which is why it's good to get rid of as many like McCain and Flake as possible and try to replace them.

I really don't care under what circumstances he's gone and as long as he is.

Is mccain dead yet?