Raildex - best girl edition

I honestly just want to post pictures of Mikoto

why is she so cute

>flat chest
bound to lose.

She isn't even the first girl story/plot wise , just like Kuroneko she is bound to lose.

Lose to who exactly
There isn't really girl in a better position than she is to win the toumabowl
Misaki would be if it weren't for the amnesia

Index, unironically.

>inb4 b-but muh sister role!
Leivinia Birdway.
>b-but muh morality pet
Othinus.

Anyone that read at least OT novels involving them knows they're more than friends and on an ambiguous position that makes them less than lovers. Even Kamachi has been annoying readers repeating how special ahe iaa to him.

Misaki? Not a chance. Mikoto? Not when she is her own enemy to the point of cockblocking herself.

S3 never.

lmao are you serious
Index hasn't been relevant since the first few volumes, her only appearances is her saying she's hungry for comic relief. Even Karachi didn't plan to keep her in the name in the first place
Indexfags are so fucking delusional

I'm no indexfag but you'd have to be even more delusional to think any other girl in this series has an honest chance of "winning".

Not really no. Why would index have a bigger chance than mikoto exactly?
Mind you, "she was there first" and "her name is in the title" don't count as arguments

AAARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I THOUGHT I COULD TAKE HIM...I WAS WRONG

Go look through the archive and read the millions of arguments people have already had over this, I'm sure you'll find what you need.

Because she has solid Endgame development and "amount of screen time =/= relevance" or else Mikoto would be relevant.
And like said read previous discussions on he archive.

At this point only blind secondary shippers think Mikoto has chance because she has a crush that the watcher knows, not Touma the character that really matters.

Actually Mikoto is more like a tsundere Onodera in her romantic approach. Heck, even Onidera TRIED. Mikoto never did.

Update soon.

There's a bunch of Will-chan talk in another thread that might actually generate some discussion

You guys want it brought over here

When was the last time this was updated, like NT10? And I noticed Fraulein needs the loli portrait.

I'm just gonna repost some of the Will-chan stuff from the clone thread here since it might generate some discussion while we wait for the Railgun chapter. Raws are out by the way

Here we go, just took a simple screenshot. What do you guys think about this?

How could Mikoto be Will-chan? Mikoto is far too brash to have anything to do with her.

I'd buy Kakine had something to do with bringing it to life and maybe even accidentally inserted some of himself into the Network. His power is known for hijacking.

The Heaven Canceler theory is interesting too

It's stupid.

Think of the Will as an AI powered by ten thousand supercomputers. In a sense, she's a being that's similar to Kazakiri Hyouka, albeit on a smaller scale. Unlike the normal AIM Diffusion Field, the SISTERs are directed connected to a central network. Since all the SISTERs are very similar to one another, the result is fairly stable and her thoughts and behavior are more or less representative of the generalized whole.

Compare to the AIM Burst from the Level Upper incident. It was far less stable due to being comprised of a bunch of random kids' chaotic negative emotions, but it was still representative of the main thing that all those kids had in common: resentment and despair.

While I don't think Mikoto is Will-chan, I can see where the theory comes from. If you were to strip away Mikoto's insecuries and make her far more mature than she's capable of being, she'd line up with Will-chan perfectly

Why do you think it's stupid when your posts back it up?

Say 5000 clones completely view Touma as a savior and deeply resent everyone involved in the experiment including Mikoto.

Say another 3000 have decided they appreciate Accelerator's remorse far more than the others but still view Touma as a savior.

Another 1000 view Touma and Accelerator as saviors equally.

The remaining ones don't give a fuck about the experiment, Touma or Accelerator and just want to live their lives.

Wouldn't something like that be much harder to make a stable thought entity out of? We know the Network isn't like that. All of them pretty much have the same opinions.

There are enough variations to create a somewhat unique entity. If every clone was completely identical, then the Will would be the same as the clones. Since she has a unique personality, that would mean that the slight variations between each clone is enough to create a more unique existence.

But isn't she pretty much the other clones? Other than being more expressive, she lines up with the vast majority of the clones perfectly

She even has a tiny bit of both Last Order and Worst in her.

See: her telling Accelerator she'll throw him into a hell several times larger that he fears in NT6 (sounds like Worst when we first saw her) and her telling Accelerator she's proud of him and thinks he did something nice and mature in NT10 (sounds like Last Order there)

I want Mikoto to win because I self-insert as Touma desu

You and 99% of the trash that ships this pairing.

>He doesn't self insert as Mikoto

That's a pretty rude thing to say
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth

Says the self inserting scum with shallow taste

I self insert as Touma and I don't want any of those sluts near me.
Othinus can stay in my pocket till the end of time. And Index should really learn to cook by now.

I would insert self into Mikoto

>shippers ruin a thread again

If you keep being this rude I'm gonna have to stop talking to you
you only get 2 warnings

>shippers ruin a thread that was started with shipping

wew

Just because an OP is cancerous doesn't make the rest of the thread cancerous.

Also

>defending retarded shipperfags

Fuck off

WORST is irrelevant. She was tacked onto the Network by force and her connection is one way. She can be influenced by the Network but she can't affect it. Basically, WORST is unrelated to the Will.

you mean improve

I'm just saying Will said something that sounds like Worst. Didn't say it was her affecting the Will.

Fuck off and eat shit

Strangely enough the only one shitting up the thread is you with your tantrum. If you don't like it make your own thread.

no desu

"hurr hurr hurr I self insert and want muh grill to wil XDXDXDXD *sharts*" is shitting up the thread retard

That being said, WORST is still the accumulation of all the MISAKAs' negative emotions. So it's not like she's entirely unrelated. It's not like the SISTERs are absolutely pure beings who don't understand concepts like hate and resentment.

Not that user but all it takes is one more vocal shipper and all hell will break loose as usual.

I don't see how posting something like "I self insert as MC and want muh waifu to win" can be considered anything but shit, regardless the poster was being serious or not

I'm just tired of seeing this moron pretend like he's saving the thread when he is doing nothing but contributing to it's poor quality.

It's shit, but at least it's not sparking arguments like the last few threads have. Or would you rather mobileposter go on about that fanfiction again?

He never said anything about saving the thread. Just that it was being shit in which is true

I have seen index and railgun/S

What more can i see? i wanna watch more with misaka

or can anyone link me manga that continues after the end of railgun s?

sry for being a pleb, but im no good with mangos

Fuck off

:(

>best girl edition

If you insist.

>Edition

Kamikoto a shit

Why is she so cute?

Who

>I self-insert as Touma
Why would anyone want to self-insert into Touma? If you think about it, he lives a pretty terrible life.

how can you say that when they look that cute together

Then don't look like anything special. I don't get why people sperg over how cute they look. It's not anything noteworthy

so I can have a chance with mikoto

They just want the glory and girls. They ignore everything else

>Highly situational power that gives the user zero luck
>Will get dragged into just about every magic side conflict ever
>Almost all the girls interested in you are the exact opposite of your strike zone
>Tortured for billions of years
>Only other power is a wild card that will probably kill everyone nearby

Being Touma would fucking suck

Well maybe other people think they look cute and you don't
That's called different opinions, and you can accept that people don't have the same as you

Or what they perceive as glory. In reality Touma gets fuck all for what he does except girls wanting his dick and he doesn't even know about that

user you can always ignore it. You don't have to always reply to things you don't like.

>zero luck
I never really understood the zero luck thing. How does this work in battle? Shouldn't his luck make him lose every fight?

Obviously other people think they look cute. Or this pairing wouldn't be everywhere. They still don't look like anything special together

no no no
YOU don't think they look like anything special together.
That's how it works, user

They quite literally do not look like anything special or noteworthy

Nah you're fucking retarded m8, if anything it's the antishipper fags that destroy threads with their tantrums. Every series is bound to have shipper fags and this is the one of the only series where I see people get massive asspain about it. Just look at this thread we had 2 days ago. Let people be with their waifus and just continue discussion as usual instead of pointing it out constantly. You arent helping.

Railgun raws when?

If you're going that route, neither does any other couple ever

>mods actually let this happen

Check the archive, we already got them.

You see you'd be right if there wasn't such a thing as waifu wars. I suppose a "this pairing a cute :3" is harmless on its on the trouble comes when "nope fuck you, this pairing is better"

The best part is that someone made another thread linking that one and mods deleted it.

That's a fair enough statement

Luck is only a factor when probability and chance are in play. Not everything is decided by a roll of the dice. Intention and action are independent of luck.

That thread is not anti shipper tantrums. That thread is 2 different shippers

It only takes two faggots, on either side of the shipper/antishipper spectrum, in order to shit up the thread. Just ignore it and discuss the series.

Anyway what day is it right now in the recent novel? Wondering how close we are to Christmas.

I think we got like 10+ days to go at least.

December 9, Early Morning. That's when the novel ended.

>Shouldn't his luck make him lose every fight?

No, with the way luck is portrayed in the series having no luck doesn't necessarily mean you're awful or a bad matchup against the person you're fighting. It just means that against a person that has more luck compared to you that person will have more of an advantage in the fight. IB isn't an advantage by the way as all it's doing is resetting the world back to its intended original state by removing the hax granted by luck or any bullshit relating to it.

Just look at Accel vs Touma in the Radio Noise arc, Accel CLEARLY had more "luck" than Touma based on his power yet Touma still won after getting beaten to a pulp by Accel because he persevered through the fight and won through sheer willpower rather than relying on something else.

An easier way to think about it is when people bet on horse races. The horse more likely to win will grant less of a payout if you bet on it and it wins. This does not necessarily mean that you shouldnt bet on other horses and why if you bet on a horse thats not likely to win you will receive a bigger payout if it wins. That projected to lose horse won via willpower rather than an innate ability.

That was fucking great.

I wonder if Kamachi will really do one volume = 1 day again

I can almost guarantee that Aleister is gonna do something on Christmas Eve or Christmas day.

It's pretty varied. NT13 and 14 both happened on the same day while NT16 took 3 days.

What a wonderful time for him to make Kamikoto real.

No, Touma won because Mikoto got the clones to fuck up his plasma bomb. That's it. Had Accelerator let that bomb go it would have been over for everybody no matter what

I think that may be when he wants to do his plans.

Doesn't star and planet placement have to do with magic

You know, wouldn't that have been a great time for Kakine to step in and take out Accel?

>implying Kamachi had even conceived of Kakine at that point

Plus it'd detract away from Mikoto learning to have hope instead of throwing everything away to solve a seemingly unsolvable problem. It would also remove the premise of the angel fall arc which was because the AC Board of Directors didn't want people to know that the number 1 got defeated by a level 0

I can see where it might seem like it but no. I bet Accelerator was only unconscious for a moment and once awake he'd probably either be madder than he's ever been or more apathetic than he's ever been. Neither equals to weaker

I mean would you wanna go take on somebody that was angry enough to kill everybody including themselves right after an event that's probably got them feeling pretty damn pissed off?

I don't blame Kakine a bit for waiting. Assuming Kakine even wanted to kill him then

Kakine probably didn't even think he'd stand a chance until the brain damage and even then he had to put plans together before he tried.

No one will win the Raildex.
All those hints to a romance is just the .exe way of keeping the interest alive for this shallow series for you humans.

Do we even know when "kill Accelerator" became Kakine's goal? Or even when Kakine joined the Darkside?