/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - LEAD EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump presents Medal of Honor to Cap Gary Rose 10/23/17
youtu.be/hDAu1AL6RBw
>Pres Trump Joint Stmt w/PM Lee Loong (Sing) 10/23/17
youtu.be/oErlXmtr4Aw
>Pres Trump/Boeing Pres/PM Lee Loong sign deal 10/23/17
youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ
>Pres Trump/VP Pence have lunch with PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/a5-_gg6_Bxg
>Pres Trump meets w/PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/oH70hlcPd3A
youtu.be/4jlPUCrU1Ag
>FLotUS Melania/EdSec Devos in MI 10/23/17
youtu.be/0F-I2PyQcF0
>VP Pence speaks @anniversary of 1983 Beirut attack 10/23/17
youtu.be/zvuu0d5K-D8
>EdSec Devos message on Intl Ed Week 10/23/17
youtu.be/FsOKR_qpjbY
>CJC Gen Dunford presser on Niger attacks 10/23/17
youtu.be/Cl2o79BXXgA
>SoS T-Rex goes to Afghanistan 10/23/17
youtu.be/tYEdpsAiQW4
>Sos T-Rex meets Iraqis in Saudi Arabia 10/23/17
youtu.be/QHBfugNgnqA
>AG Sessions in Philadelphia PA on MS13 10/23/17
youtu.be/fM4ER5QZkHc
>Ivanka on Tax reform @Bucks County PA 10/23/17
youtu.be/_VXmXyhNJXY
>Steve Bannon @Hudson Institute 10/23/17
youtu.be/nv4AR1hG98Q
>TrumpTV: Nan Hayworth - Filibuster Reform 10/23/17
youtu.be/bGBeMy0QbRU
>WH Video: West Wing Renovation 10/23/17
youtu.be/UFXsjeFVV9g

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/10/24/its-on-gowdy-n2399599
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtu.be/CP5VkmHHBoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

is Dan next?

KEKD AND CHEKD

>flake hates him
>corker hates him
>mccain hates him
These 3 can easily derail a lot of legislation, like the tax cuts, under the guise of "fiscal conservatism".

This next year and a half is going to be a goddamn mess and that's assuming Republicans keep the majority.

trump look like orange lmao

DADPOSTING

BREAKING: Gowdy Opens Investigation Into DOJ's Exoneration of Hillary Clinton

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/10/24/its-on-gowdy-n2399599

I only need one more excuse to cancel my facebook account

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

CHECKED AND COMPED

Holy shit, it's days like this that make me jealous of NEETS. So anti-Trump faggot Senators Flake and Corker aren't running for reelection, McTumor likely won't, Russian dossier was paid for by Clinton and the DNC (and Obama I assume?). What other happenings did I miss today? I literally just got home and turned on Fox and saw the WaPo story being talked about.

AHAHAHAHA

top bantz lad

>doesn’t support 80000 chemicals
>supports taking 80000 dicks in the ass

The absolute state of faggots.

Flake/McCain try to make a big show to hide this report that Clinton paid for the dossier..fail

I love Mike Huckubantzy

>assuming Republicans keep the majority
user have you ever looked at the Senate map in 2018? Republicans only have to defend NV and AZ while Democrats have to defend 10 states that Trump won.

>panic

Based Huck
inb4 Gowdy is a puppet guy

Drudge is great when he's not being a total faggot
other times he's insufferable

he does, he really fucking does

So now the Washington Post actually broke news about Dems paying for the Dossier. Now what?

HOW THE FUCK IS MARTHA MACCALLUM OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY GRANDMOTHER??? SHES ALMOST 60 BUT ID TOTALLY FUCK

Yes something will be done. There really is a huge difference between the Daily Caller and Sup Forums figuring something out than there is the Washington Post. WaPo bombshells lead to investigations. WaPo bombshells can't be ignored by the Democrats. WaPo likely wouldn't publish an incriminating bombshell on a Democrat w/o the OK first.

There will be another special counsel.

Yeah too much lead in the water look at what we have now

the guy specifically said toxic chemicals moron go read the post again

You gave me New York Times, here is what they say

> The changes directed by Dr. Beck may result in an “underestimation of the potential risks to human health and the environment” caused by PFOA and other so-called legacy chemicals no longer sold on the market,

Here is where they got the info

> the Office of Water’s top official warned in a confidential internal memo obtained by The New York Times.

May result, confidential memo. Now, here is what you say ()

> how Trump's EPA is easing rules on releasing 80,000 different toxic chemicals to the air/water/soil.

Here is what the first NYT article say

> as the E.P.A. regulates some 80,000 different chemicals, many of them highly toxic and used in workplaces, homes and everyday products.

You say "easing rules on releasing 80.000 different toxic chemicals". NYT says this is how many chemicals at all EPA regulates, "many of them toxic" and says nothing about releasing.
Your whole point is dishonest, you could quote the article but you give an emotional statement on how Trump "is easing rules on releasing 80 000 toxic chemicals", how it "is literally going to kill people". Please, go be a liar somewhere else.

Also, here is the whole motivation given by the NYT article:

> If chemicals are deemed less risky, they are less likely to be subjected to heavy oversight and restrictions.

If, if if, less oversight, less restriction, may. It is all hypotheticals, none of the urgency you are pretending to exist.

Again, please, go be a liar somewhere else, this is the big boys place, one where people actually read your sources and call you for your bullshit.

memeflags were a mistake

this meme was never funny

>By the 1830s Mississippi was a leading cotton producer, increasing its demand for enslaved labor. Some planters considered slavery a "necessary evil" to make cotton production profitable, for the survival of the cotton economy, and were brought in from the border states and the tobacco states where slavery was declining.[15] The 1832 state constitution forbade any further importation of slaves by the domestic slave trade, but the provision was found to be unenforceable, and it was repealed.
>As planters increased their holdings of land and slaves, the price of land rose, and small farmers were driven into less fertile areas. An elite slave-owning class arose that wielded disproportionate political and economic power. By 1860, of the 354,000 whites, only 31,000 owned slaves and two thirds of these held fewer than 10. Fewer than 5,000 slaveholders had more than 20 slaves; 317 possessed more than 100. These 5,000 planters, especially the elite among them, controlled the state. In addition a middle element of farmers owned land but no slaves. A small number of businessmen and professionals lived in the villages and small towns. The lower class, or "poor whites", occupied marginal farm lands remote from the rich cotton lands and grew food for their families, not cotton. Whether they owned slaves or not, however, most white Mississippians supported the slave society; all whites were considered above blacks in social status. They were both defensive and emotional on the subject of slavery. A slave insurrection scare in 1836 resulted in the hanging of a number of slaves, as was common in the South after such incidents. Several white northerners were suspected of being secret abolitionists.[16]
Why did we allow this? Stuff like this should have gotten slaves sent back to Africa.

most accurate post i've seen ITT so far

>Can
They've already been impeding him every step of the way. Why do you think Trump doesn't like them in the first place? Why do you think they know they won't a primary against a Trumpian candidate?

>This next year and a half is going to be a goddamn mess
>Keep the majority
??? Flake and Corker are still in there for a while. Besides, they aren't allies. They're essentially just Democrats on all the important bills, only they get to occupy Republican seats on committees.

>right-wing men will always deny allegations and take accusers to court whereupon said accusers scurry away like cockroaches.
>left-wing men will "listen and believe" and apologize, leave their job, delete their blue checkmark twitter account, and will never deny 100s of accusers no matter how many of them are lying.

I predict this is only good for our side.

this has got to be a move by some within the Democrat party to get Hillary and her faction to step aside
I don't think that it's a coincidence that this happens so soon after the purge at the DNC

And not enough lead in Communists. Such a shame

Agreed! That guy is a fucking faggot and should commit suicide immediately.

>That massive panic and damage control

KEK!

>And you get charged with a sex crime!
>And YOU get charged with a sex crime!
>AND YOU GET CHARGED WITH A SEX CRIME!
>EVERY. BODY. GETS. CHARGED. WITH. A. SEX. CRIME!

What chemicals specifically and in what concentrations? Water is a chemical that can easily kill you if you ingest too much too quickly.

>HOW THE FUCK IS MARTHA MACCALLUM OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY GRANDMOTHER??? SHES ALMOST 60 BUT ID TOTALLY FUCK

Welcome to the MILF group, already the largest lobbying group in this thread. Have a complimentary MILF, take one leave one.

It's just one desperate faggot so I'm not sure why everyone is giving him any attention.

i left like three years ago. hasn't been better. unless you deeply care about what others are doing, just cancel it. it'll be there should you change your mind (you shouldn't)

>taps mic

*ahem*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEN

They continue to slowly admit we were right about everything over the next year

yeah to many white dindus crying

>user have you ever looked at the Senate map in 2018?

You're replying to a shill. Filter and move on.

muh 17 intelligence agencies

Holy shit I had no idea she was 53

Sodium chloride.

I know, it's sad how pathetic and worthless that persons life is.

That user at the other thread is bullshitting. See , it's another NYT "sources say Trump deregulation will kill 6 gorillion"

It's just a shitposter circle jerk because they're not getting many (You)s tonight.

MILF group 4 life

>they don't take meaty girthy shits

They need that fiber intake

Here's the quick rundown on Hillary and the Dossier. If it was just oppo research it's whatev, even if it turns out to have been the Russians who produced it. There will be investigations but it's not anything that'd lead to indictments.

But if this Dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants on the Trump campaign or had any role in the creation of Mueller's Russia Probe, we have a full blown nuclear shitstorm. Hillary's camp, Obama's admin, Comey, etc...they could all go down.

kek yeah its pretty embarrassing tbqh with you my dude, just filter and ignore

All the factions on the left/Dem are already at war with each other. It's fun to watch and wonder who's doing what.
>Bezos wasn't Clinton out

Hahahaahaha
He now has the benefit of no primary the White House and an entire party
Fucking try Hillary

"Death to old hags"

- Donald Trump

>the guy specifically said toxic chemicals moron go read the post again

He may have said but he's bullshitting. Here is the direct quote from the article he linked

> as the E.P.A. regulates some 80,000 different chemicals, many of them highly toxic and used in workplaces, homes and everyday products.

Nothing on it about releasing 80 000 toxic chemicals, that's bullshit on his part

Someone has to refute their dumb arguments.

Today's theme for Clinton, the DNC, and RHINOs Flake & Corker:
> youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

>Trump better hope not
>Trump better hope not
>Trump better hope not

That is my thought as well. They're done protecting her and need her to go away for the party to move on. So they OK'd this WaPo hit.

Someone got triggered

Does anyone else plan to go full 1776 if Trump is impeached?

Yeah why gowdy no jail clinton? He had time> And he had evidence. He up to sumtin.

>I never heard these guys talk about Obama like this
THANK

YOU

proves its personal BS

>tfw found out last night that an old friend from high school had an epileptic seizure and died in his sleep at the ripe old age of 19.
> he wanted to be a hospice care nurse
Hold me, /ptg/

Midterms don't work the same way as Presidential elections. Usually the ruling party loses a bunch of seats.

Thanks to the map, they should've been able to pick up a few democratic seats. But depending on who the GOP nominates, it could be a clusterfuck.

The bigger danger is the house. If Pelosi gets the majority back, we're all screwed.

kek, he must be the largest employer of MILFs after Fox News

And we haven't even started with exposing all the pedos.
Hollywood will be so fucked they'll be begging the Norks to nuke them.

Quick, /ptg/. Your profiling skills are needed to solve this case!

Get out

Hello CIA

>sassy cat.jpg

As if that bitch can run anywhere.

This is better

youtu.be/CP5VkmHHBoI

Close, but it lacks sincerity.

>GOWDY
Please fuck off. The last thing we need is this guy running another clown show.

you summoned me?

He's only trying to win the old hag vote, one day he will reveal his true feelings inshallah.

>Want to move close to Seattle due to Weather + Beauty of the state
>Costs an arm and a leg to live close

fug

Kys pedo

>Its real
>Do it faggot.jpg

There you are. You’re late.

PUBLIC EXECUTION NOW

May he rest in peace.

How about I call the FBI on you, you pedo piece of shit?

>nigger victims

Well, virtually 100% of crime against niggers is committed by other niggers, so we know the suspect's race.

Only thing they've found in common so far is all 3 road the bus.

So the killer also rides the bus, most likely. If they have security cameras on the bus, they just need to review footage thereof and find the common passenger.

I can understand Heather because she's still fairly young, but fucking Kellyanne and Palin? Those are GILFs not MILFs.

>Heather will never initiate conversation with you at a coffee shop

more info on the protestor who threw the flags at Trump, big fucking security failure

Anyone buy an automatic rifle recently?