Bad Manga

What is the worst manga you've ever read?

Also, to spice things up:
No Fairy Tail/SAO.
Yaoi, Isekai and series from WSJ are fine, but you have to say something else too.

I don't follow battle shonen manga, is Fairy Tail that bad?

It's basically a meme, so I would like to say it's not that bad, but the last 50 chapter were so bad that put this series as one of the worst ever published. I still don't know how can someone still defend this series at this point.

Vampire Knight.

Or Wolf Guy: Wolfen Rape

Even during my worst phase of enjoying even the shittiest of battle shonen manga, I couldn't get into Fairy Tail. Supposedly its gotten worse in the half decade since then.

Does BattleSexer Seishiro count?

World's End Harem. Fire Punch. Toriko.

It was in a comic book shop for two years and eventually I bought it out of pity and it's laughably bad. They introduce a character like every two pages and you never know what's going on in the story

It's pretty horrible if you're looking at it from the viewpoint of "Is this manga good?"

It's okay if you don't care about plot, and honestly does anyone that watches battle shonen expect good story?

Fuck this.
Trying to please the shippers, but failing hard: The Manga

Poor souls who end up reading Koi no Katachi.

Haou Airen. Any work by Mayu Shinjo, really, but Haou Airen was especially bad.

Do not remember name but a manga where main heroine, a vampire , wants to kill MC because his father killed her family plus her killing him will fulfill a prophecy about bringing back to power her kin. Best part is how MC s childhood friend was always getting raped by the vampire s bodyguard and he did not even care.

To completion, right?

Velvet Kiss.

It pissed me right the fuck off. Everything about it sucks. The characters practically communicate through fucking each other, like lust-fueled slabs of meat. The plot is retarded, the characters are horribly unlikable, and the ending doesn't even have the decency to be satisfying.

Akaaka to Shita Chi no Monogatari is garbage in every possible way you could think of.

Death Word Puzzle. It's like it was drawn by a 10 year old and written by their 12 year old brother.

>that last panel

Man, that looks like one of ONE's art drawn with more details.

It really doesn't.

It's really shit but i find it really amusing. It's basically Sup Forums straw-man in manga format.

anything from mayu shinjo is just catastrophic

not manga but han yu-rang is also pure shit.

What's the title?

Oh look at me, I don't READ BATTLE SHONEN CAUSE IM ALL GROWN UP.

Shut the fuck up

I think ONE's stuff generally looks better than that.

They just said they don't follow battle manga. Pull the dick out of your ass, user.

Take the stick out of your ass dude they just said "I don't follow battle shonens"

>Being this buttdevastated just because someone doesn't follow battle shonen manga.

Haou Airen is hilarious though. A masterpiece of unintentional comedy

I remember it. It's the same guy that wrote shigurui i think

Thank you.

I agree.

>yaoi
I don't know why fujos love the fuck out of this manga but it left a bad taste in my mouth after reading it. I do love the other works by ogawa chise though.

>mayu shinjo
Same for mahou shoujo of the end, it's so bad it's actually hilarious.

Blazer drive

Only the first few chapters were good. Everything after that was a chore to get through

The only thing worth looking at it is ecchi fanservice of the girls. It's really mediocre even for Sup Forums standard.

>yaoi manga have hot top and bottom
>etero entai have bald old fat men
WHY?

And it's getting a sequel. Because reasons.

There's something charming about shitty shoujo manga.

If it was a full manga, maybe. God I wish it was a full manga.

Elfen Lied, followed by Mirai Nikki

Because most of the fat old men in the yaoisphere fuck each other.