KEKISTAN GETS ITS SOVEREIGN SOIL

Today my friends, we make history...
Y'all know that cute little story of how some guy declared the sandy land between Sudan and Egypt just to call his daughter a princess? Well fuck that! We will claim that land (Bir Tawil) as our own: And this is how we'll do it.

We need a small team of brave pioneers to go into the middle of that damn desert, and rip out that gay-ass blue flag he planted and burn it on camera. We will then place the flag of Kekistan in it's place. This sounds like a fucking joke, right? Well I'm not joking. I legit want to establish the Republic of Kekistan as an actual country.

I Have created the constitution of Kekistan ( docs.google.com/document/d/1ebnXE7o__biANfc0PEEUEYhITB2kb95rcrlVTxzMJv4/edit?usp=sharing ). All that is left to do is to claim that land.

As a summary of the Constitution, the Republic of Kekistan has one supreme leader who is voted every year. This person can add, change, and edit the amendments of Kekistan. Popular sovereignty will be a major element in this country. Business, Commerce and Trade will have no limits or boundries in this country. If we do this, It's a guarantee that the patch of sand they call "Bir Tawil" will turn into a massive, booming mega-city that would probably resemble something like the city they show in the Blade Runner movies.

This post, along with the picture, is the cringiest shit I have ever seen on Sup Forums.

Nice try, shill. This thread is for my Kekistani brethren willing to set up a nation. Not for cucked countries willing to get raped by muslims for (((Diversity)))

I've been on Sup Forums for well over 10 years and this is hands down the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen here.

Rethink your decisions, then top yourself.

No you fag, you're not going to make history. Nobody is going to travel through the fucking desert to help you further a shitty meme. I am not even going to read a single fucking letter of your "constitution" because of fear of how cringy it must be. You legitimately made me angry by posting that fucking image. Women being cunts on social media doesn't mean that civilization is dying, and the fact that you saved that image means you're actually subscribing to the meme agenda those fucking faggots are proposing. Nobody is going to absolute shit for you.
You've impressed no-one, and you made me regurgitate by starting this fucking thread. Kys.

I was thinking the same thing

this kekistan shit need to stop right now. Its not funny, its not interesting, and most of all its just cringy.

You fags are vaguely aware that the creation of a Sup Forums state has been a thing since quite a while?
The whole Tuvalu Takeover thing?
In any case OPs pic is cringy as fuck. Anyone willing to cut Sargon out of it?

PRAISE KEK

God I hate all of you .. Please yes all of you kekistani faggots go there and I'll personally invade you on behalf of the US and shoot you all legally.

Remember when I BTFO ur gay facebook group that was hilarious.

>send the kek cucks to the desert
ebin

Much better

Fuck where did you faggots even come from? Twitter? Reddit? Have you even posted here before? Are you aware of how much of a humongous faggot you are?

>flag
Cuckistani detected

Why did the alt-lite have to ruin pepe?

It was going to happen eventually.. I don't think pepe can be resurrected this time

Aspergers incarnate

>Sargon
>Milo
>Kekistani Fag
KYS

Kekistan is the new maskfags

Lol kill yourself

Do it where you live, or else fuck off as the vapid cunt you are.