Dangan Ronpa 3

Asahina is behind it all!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11102595/
strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Hina is the mastermind" is almost as bad as Kirijunko

kys

What the fuck did you just fucking say about donuts, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Dunkin, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret baking sessions in France, and I have over 300 confirmed new donut recipes. I am trained in gastronomy and I’m the top baker in the entire US donut division. You are nothing to me but just another creme puff. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about donuts over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of donut shops across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the glaze, maggot. The glazing that covers the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can bake you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a conventional oven. Not only am I extensively trained in deep frying, but I have access to the entire baking arsenal of the United States Confectionery Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You know nothing.

Does Junko even like Mukuro?

Not about me.

Hahaha, who the fuck cares?

Poetic irony that she died the same way the girl she murdered did - for refusing to take part in the killing game

Or my plan.

This week for sure.
Also threads are kinda slow.

strawpoll.me/11102595/
strawpoll.me/10884696/

Aww i love girls loving girls

Raiden, stop being stuck in the wrong series. Go kill some Metal Gears.

>Togami
>Only 10% of votes

But here we have a weapon to surpass metal gear

Thus far Muna-faggot has only managed to kill a geriatric

The geriatric in question was a kung fu master with a nailgun (and also a master of bantz)

Threadly reminder that Kirigiri is the attacker.

I want to marry Sonia!

There's absolutely no way Munakata is meant to be taken seriously, right?

I mean from episode 2 he's just been "Ridiculous idiot with a katana"

Someone explain this to me, is the attacker one person or everytime they sleep one random person is chosen as an attacker?

When will we see them interact?

It's Chisa.

DAILY REMINDER
>They're a [character type] who is [personality] and [interesting feature]
Normal character
eg:
She's a detective who is calm and collected and has father issues
He's a regular high school boy who has identity issues and wishes he had a unique talent
He's a misunderstood kind soul who only wants the best for those he cares about and will go to extreme measures to get that positive outcome

>They're a [character type]... but [attribute not common to character type]!
Meme character
eg:
She's obsessed with video games... but she's a girl!
He's an experienced chef... but he has an unsatisfiable libido!
She's a successful author... but she has a split personality who's a serial killer!

Boat scene you fucking secondary fujo

Munakata is Naegi if he did everything wrong after Sayaka died.

>Nagitofag shit-talking Chiaki
>again
What, your KomaHina doujins not enough?

>Daily reminder
>It's not actually daily.

And was an insane person with a katana

Remind me how pigshit responds when you ask her to take her clothes off?

Fuck off dude you know nothing. Not about him. Or his plan.

You realize that the characters are written as one dimensional archetypes so that they can break out of them right?

Lol take a fucking shower and scrub your unshaved vagina you gross fujo, we can smell you from here

I like Nagito but I fucking hate Nagitofags,they're so damn annoying.

Teruteru never broke out of his horndog stereotype
syo is yet to even though she's been given more than enough chances
chiaki is as one dimensional as ever in DR3

What does it mean?

Watch UDG

t. "I fell for the waifubait gamer girl because she's perfect and just like me"

Need a version of "nicest guy you'll ever meet/twisted fucking psychopath" with Munakata.

It's a metaphor on how he isn't the same man he used to be.

It means it's time for Munakata to let 'er rip

>just like me
Thanks for proving my point,you Nagitofags are fucking idiots.

Munakata = Bandai

Teruteru is one-note hence why he dies immediately and nobody likes him

Syo is a gag character and an extension of Fukawa

>chiaki is as one dimensional as ever in DR3

I'll give you this one because its obvious she only got made a real girl because of how popular she is. The AI at least had the excuse of being a computer program with the mental age of a child.

Nagito may be a cunt, but at least he isn't boring.

Mitarai is brainwashed and doesn't even know he's the attacker

never trust big donuts

at least he is attacking robots now

Congrats on describing the design process for every single character in fictional media since forever, you incredibly insufferable faggot

>Chiaker
>Calling someone an idiot

Funny, because you're both.

Let's be honest, rarely if ever do you see a Chiaki fan writing long greentexts on how Nagito is a "meme character."

It is always Nagitofriends who try to start shit. Like, really, always.

The only development UDG made for fukuwa/syo is that she can now use a taser to voluntarily switch between personalities, which just makes her even more of a gimmicky meme character

Nagito is not a cunt
In literally everything he's done, he's ALWAYS been morally right

>Forgetting the intense relationship of Toko and Komaru
Seriously?

>he doesn't like Nagito therefore he's a Chiakifag
What sort of logic is that?

>mfw jabberwock island is saved for the finale

>every character ever relies on a subversion gimmick
nice try chiakifag

Syo is just an extension of Fukawa, user.

And also shes just one big reference to Clock Tower.

Read Chapter 0. He's an insane hypocrite. All it takes is a question for Izuru to break him

>Hating best boy
Only a chiakifag is that dumb.

But he said that he likes Nagito.

@chiakifags

Be honest
Would you still like chiaki if she didn't play video games and wasn't constantly sleepy?

>rarely if ever do you see a Chiaki fan writing long greentexts on how Nagito is a "meme character."
They can't because everybody knows that wouldn't be true.

Senshi Punch

Senshi Kick

Gentle

The actor for Komaeda truly is perfect. He fits perfectly.

>videogames
Sure

>sleepy
A bit less, that's still a cute personality trait
Pic related

She's a good person and I relate too much to her overall personality

CAN ANYONE STOP MUNAKATA'S MANLET HUNT? The dude has evolved from persona to big boss to raiden all for the sake of destroying one hope manlet. Is this even his final form? Punished Munakata is a man deprived of his waifu, he has nothing left but the satisfaction of killing Naegi. How far will he go in order to kill hope manlet and his waifu? What's the next step of his master plan?

But Nagito is a meme character. He just says HOPE and dicks people over, that's the extent of his character.

But I never said I hated him, I posted that pic to show that he's hated among his classmates.There's a good reason to why people don't like him and it doesn't automatically mean that they have Chiaki as their favourite character. It doesn't work like that.

An insane hypocrite who dicked the despair outta Monaca and caused Izuru to awaken and AI Junko to get shrekt? Your point?

>one line of greentext is "long" for chiakifags
pathetic

Izuru wig must be a pain to wear.

Vastly underrated posts right here folks

If nagito is a meme character, you should be able to write an accurate description of him using the
>He's a [character type]... but [attribute not common to character type]!
format, should you not?

I'll wait. I'll be marking it for accuracy, so put some effort into it

I'm explaining my reasoning.

>If he hates Nagito
>He's a Chiakifag

>who dicked the despair outta Monaca

See, this is what I mean by Nagito being a "meme character."

Him dicking Monoca never happened, it's a meme. Literally a meme, sprouted by his fans, who are memeing ten year olds.

In reality Monoca gave up on despair because Nagito was such a loser she didn't want to become a parody of a human being like him.

But yeah sure Nagitofag, he "dicked the despair out of her."

Yeah, that's totakkt what happened.

I like Nagito but how is he not a meme character?
>inb4 hur dur Chiakifag

This anime has gone off in so many different places, its not even funny. Munakata has been carving his way through fucking everything for no adequate reason for like 50 episodes.

He's idealistic and hopeful, but also insane and murderous!

Didn't have to wait very long, did you Nagitofag:^)

Wanna start watching this, which side should I start on?

He's a good, kind and hopeful person...but has a very twisted concept of hope

Not that user anyway, and I like Nagito, but you can really fit everything in that format

He's a hopeful young man but also an insane dick

Future 1, Despair 1, Future 2, etc.

Future comes first

I want to squeeze her Rurugirls

>Weedman still outside
Poor Weedman, he just wants to see his friends

>Nagitofags shit up YET ANOTHER thread
Go back to /vg/ you fucking shitposters

>Tengan removed him for the database because he's radical. The first episode proved Tengan used to be as radical as Munakata towards the remnant of despair.
>Monaca's database is outdated or she started collecting information on FF members the moment she took Miaya's plac..
>He's not the same because of Seiko's drugs.
>It's someone else.

Isn't it better to call them "sweets" for obvious reasons?

The more Syo, the better

I want to squeeze her neck as she chokes on her tiny hamburgers, and I'll also make fun of her dumb hat while doing it

>waah why is someone with a different opinion posting in my thread

This is why Junko will end up good.

You know during the entire last half of this week's Mirai-hen, although I'd look at Kirigiri any chance I got, I couldn't keep my eyes off Ruruka's melons during all of her scenes. Felt like they were changing sizes so often that I couldn't help but stare.

And did anyone make any more Nekogiri edits?

It's not the Nagitofags as much as the komahinafags. I like hopeman, but it's annoying when the fujos get all butthurt that their pairing is head cannon

you didn't follow the format. This description is not accurate.

you didn't follow the format. This description is not accurate.

Komaeda isn't a dick. This description is not accurate.

Yes, she's still a nice person overall despite being unsociable and clueless at times. Not to mention that she accepts you for who you are and is loyal as fuck.

>head cannon