PURPLE REVOLUTION INFO:

This thread is for information sharing and discussion regarding the Purple Revolution planned by Soros, Deepstate, leftists, and similar ilk.

Previous Threads: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Days after the election, the Clintons met with Soros to discuss new their new plans going forward in a Trump Presidency. As we all know, Soros' goal is to create instability in the Unites States. He's known to finance color revolutions across the globe, such as the recent revolutions of the Arab Spring and Ukraine. This will happen next in the USA. It's the plan. THE PURPLE REVOLUTION. The PR friendly Clinton explanation is that it symbolizes red America uniting with blue America. But we should be aware it's just another color banner operation for Soros.

>Clintons are pictured at her concession speech wearing purple, a color-coded message that this revolution was just beginning.

Enter the #MeToo & Hollywood sexual harassment scandals. Elite pedophilia rings and other trafficking networks related to Hollywood could have been more exposed, but the story was unfortunately hijacked by other grousp. Instead, women's rights groups took control of the narrative when they created #MeToo, taking the intense focus off of Hollywood and placing a broad focus on everyone.

>What the fuck does this have to do with the Purple Revolution?

We should know by now that many women's groups are fronts for Soros style infiltration. Now that they have control of the narrative, Soros is injecting his Purple Revolution into the idea of preventing sexual assault.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4794892/Memorial-held-Charlottesville-victim-Heather-Heyer.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
nbpublish.com/library_get_pdf.php?id=31680
orientalreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Color-Revolution-Template-Briefing-Note-by-Andrew-Korybko.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Green_Movement
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-24/why-obama-let-iran-s-green-revolution-fail
iranprimer.usip.org/resource/green-movement
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Various shill groups/#
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
chisineu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-1989.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146479862/#146479862
youtube.com/watch?v=j6HK1nWeZPk
youtube.com/watch?v=7_9OJnRnZjU
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Revolution
britannica.com/topic/White-Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk
needtoimpeach.com/
youtu.be/SkkIwO_X4i4
youtube.com/watch?v=NLz6CzhQ1kA
famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trending on Twitter, there is #SpiritDay and #PurpleThursday. A harmless hash tag, or is it? If you look further you can see a lot of women's organizations suddenly with purple t-shirts, all coordinated with one another for "Purple Thursday." It's to stand in solidarity with domestic violence survivors, and of course they throw in LGBTQ support for good measure. This can easily sweep the normie-sphere and quickly become an EVERY Thursday is Purple Thursday kind of event. Think about all of those pink "Pussy" hats from the Women's Marches, which was a test run for this sort of thing. Purple and pink go hand in hand. These are signs of a growing color revolution movement.

Using purple and pink for vague "pro-women" and "anti-harassment" causes is to sucker in the vast majority of the population. Of COURSE no one WANTS people sexually assaulted, it's hard to say you're against that, which is why it's being used. It's a stage for more Soros-funded networks to weave their way through the country and psyches of normal Americans. Keep your eye out for any celebrities donning purple, advertisements for marches that are in purple, and movements that are attributed to attaching a philosophy to color. In Europe and America, purple is the color most associated with vanity, extravagance, and individualism. Among the seven major sins, it represents vanity. It is a color which is used to attract attention.

Mourners at Heather Heyer's funeral were asked to wear purple, "her favourite colour".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4794892/Memorial-held-Charlottesville-victim-Heather-Heyer.html

Chorlottesville was a false flag if somehow you didn’t know that by now.

Here's a ZH article if you want to read more:
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

Recently, George Soros gave 18 billion dollars to the Open Society (pro-open borders, pro-globalism, etc.) which is NGO of his creation. This will not end well for us if we let the infiltration continue. Be weary of all NGO groups and activist groups popping up.
>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

This pdf may have some valuable information on how color revolutions are started, and the signs of one.

COLOR REVOLUTIONS: THEORY AND PRACTICE
OF MODERN POLITICAL REGIMES DISMANTLING:
>nbpublish.com/library_get_pdf.php?id=31680

Here's another that short and sweet and it has flow charts:
>orientalreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Color-Revolution-Template-Briefing-Note-by-Andrew-Korybko.pdf

Some history of color revolutions:

>White Revolution
Laid out in early 1963 by the Shah of Iran, this series of reforms included education, land, and women's rights. The Iranian Revolution in 1979 removed the Shah from power and installed the current regime, led by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

>Yellow Revolution
In a span of four days in February 1986 this coup, also known as the People Power Revolution, brought down the 21-year old dictatorship of Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines. The use of yellow ribbons throughout the demonstrations led to it being called the Yellow Revolution.

>Blue Revolution
This revolution started in 2002 and culminated in May 2005 when more than a 1,000 demonstrators gathered outside the Kuwaiti parliament to demand women's suffrage. The demonstrators wore pale blue to demonstrate the long struggle for suffrage. The color of the signs of the protesters led to the naming of the revolution.

>Orange Revolution
Beginning November 22, 2004, millions of Ukrainians, clad in orange, held nationwide protests over perceived election fraud in the presidential election.

>Red Revolution
The October Revolution, also called Bolshevik Revolution, the second and last major phase of the Russian Revolution of 1917, in which the Bolshevik Party seized power in Russia, inaugurating the Soviet regime.

Refuse Fascism Rundown

>Receives funding through Alliance for Global Justice
>Alliance for Global Justice is in part funded by the Tides Foundation
>Tides Foundation is a nonprofit funded by George Soros
>Refuse Fascism will relate themselves to the Nicaragua network, which is a Sandinista front, which is effectively terrorists anyways who violated human rights with mass rapes/murders etc. anyways
>Alliance for Global Justice frequently supports Al-Qaeda and Hamas
>The three originators of Refuse Fascism are Andy Zee, Carl Dix and Sunsara Taylor of the Revolutionary Communist Party

There is a lot of shared membership between Antifa and Refuse Fascism.
Many of them are also allied with RAM (Revolutionary Abolisment Movement) which is a communist group that believes in the expropriation of goods/land/tools - and funnily enough holds anti-cop training sessions

bump

Some relevant Info:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/

Some info on the Iranian Green Movement (for reference to color revolutions):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Green_Movement

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-24/why-obama-let-iran-s-green-revolution-fail

Another purple color movement:

Something that relates to this are trafficking networks actually. Trafficking networks are used to transport paid protesters and of course any false flags and such are going to require illegal weapons trafficking.

/ATG/: (stands for anti-trafficking general and looks at all aspects of trafficking and is currently mapping out DC)
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//

Bump, also this is most likely going to occur before November 4th. I expect a date like October 31st myself.

Nice disinfo thread

What makes you say that, totally not obvious meme flag?

Go away tardanon.

My purple hasn't arrived in the mail yet George.

No can do. Here's some info on the shill groups that operate on Sup Forums for anyone who's curious. Actually ties into the Purple Revolution as well since they want to shut this place down.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Various shill groups/#

Really want to start this?

Just keep bumping the thread like the bump bitch you are shill. The Streisand effect is a beautiful thing.

Why are you so ashamed to be Canadian?. You guys burn so well.

It's probably the same shill that I caught shilling for ISIS.

I heard this upsets them to no end:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Been wondering if that guy will post more threads. Reading them is fun.

chisineu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-1989.pdf

pissed more than a few shills by posting this as well. I hope he posts something new soon. They're good reads.

>that guy

Fix the relationship with your father, Frank.

This is in Europe, but it is something affiliated with the Open Society Foundation. Gives you an idea of some of their plans for this site.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146479862/#146479862

Why do you jerk off to pictures of men?

Good thread so far.

so maybe im just going crazy, but afaik the bible mentions that jezebel and her minions of the cult of baal will wear purple/purpur/violette. now you may want to have a source for that. however this is where me possibly going crazy comes into play. i looked for it like 15-20 minutes now because i cant find any source for it even though im fairly certain i read about it 2-3 days ago. if any of you have a source please share

anyone have some decent pictures from some of the soros backed color revolutions with a decent amount of the associated color in them other than the orange revolution in Ukraine?

That thread is pretty interesting. I'm trying to make collect info that people dump into this thread for future ones so that the opening posts have more meat on them to spur discussion and digging. Anyone that has any good links related to this topic is more than welcome to post them here to be incorporated into future threads.

This would be extremely useful for future threads to give people more of a visual on color revolutions and how they work.

>4And the woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She held in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality.
>5On her forehead a mysterious name was written: Babylon the Great, the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.
>6I could see that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and of the witnesses for Jesus. And I was greatly astonished at the sight of her.
its about the whore of babylon in this case. still fitting though. the whore pretty much fullfills the same as jezebel did to ahab, leading away from christ and god and in case of jezebel to baal

Lol now label that map by county if you really wanna make my cock hard

I just saw that posted here. Supposed to be map of where they plan to protest. I'm certain they plan on doing something before Nov 4th though to catch everyone off guard.

Theyll stay in their comfort zone, I would be amazed to see mass protests in small towns

hes been away for several weeks now, its rustling my jimmies that i havent seen anything new from him, hes been responsible for creating a spark here with certain posters, you can see hints to his reasoning in the way some here talk now

yeh thats what anon5 said, it was to happen before hand, i dont consume media though but im sure there are plenty of signals back and forth among our enemies using the media or some other medium out in the open, its supposed to be up to us to be able to spot it, hes watching

Nice memes here.

If anyone wants a time frame of when the left was radicalized, here's a look at the 1968 Democratic convention. Truly a classic leftist chimp out. It'll be good to analyze events like this for what might be coming. Not to fear monger but it's good to be prepared.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6HK1nWeZPk

youtube.com/watch?v=7_9OJnRnZjU

Well, I'd like to swap out some of these panes for color revolutions that are much more relevant for comparison with the threat of one here

I can add info about those color revolutions in future threads, had not seen those before. Thanks for this.

Refuse Fascism is also headed by Bill Ayers.

Bill Ayers
>founded and lead the Weather Underground
>participated in the bombing of NYCPD headquarters
>participated in the bombing of the United States Capitol Building
>participated in the bombing of the Pentagon

Weather Underground did the following besides the above:
>planned to arm the Black Panthers and try to get them to fight the cops/government
>planned to rob a bank
>robbed a national guard armory and killed a responding police officer
>bombed the Haymarket police statue twice
>planned and carried out a multi day riot called the "Days of Rage"
>sniper attack on Cambridge police station
>bombed police cars in Chicago
>bombed an ROTC building
>bombed the San Francisco police department killing one, injuring several
>molotov'd the house of a judge
>bombed the national guard building in Washington DC
>bombed the San Francisco hall of justice (bomb failed to explode)
>bombed the Bank of America in New York
>bombed the US Army base in San Francisco
>bombed the Bank of America HQ
>broke Timothy Leary out of jail
>bombed Marin county courthouse
>bombed queens traffic court
>bombed a long island courthouse
>bombed the Harvard Center for International Affairs
>attempted to bomb the First National City Bank in NY
>threw a firebomb at the Royal National Bank in NYC
>bombed the office of california prisons
>bombed the NY department of corrections
>bombed Bundy's office at MIT
>bombed the 103rd police precinct in NY
>bombed the ITT headquarters in NY
>bombed the US Department of health, education and welfare
>bombed the california attorney general's office
>bombed Gulf Oil's pittsburgh hq
>bombed the Anaconda Corporation
>bombed the state department
>bombed department of defense in Oakland
>bombed a puerto rican bank in NY
>bombed the Kennecott corporation

Functionally the organization disbands in 1977 but after 1977 several members end up getting arrested for things like robbing a Brinks armored car and killing 2 cops.

My issue here is that I only did very light research into them, I threw this together quickly. That certainly leaves the chance for the intended message to get totally fucked.

Awesome information here. Thank you for your contribution.

The bigger sample of color revolutions to analyze the better I say.

Actually did find a more detailed map of this.

Apparently this happened as well. Here is a compilation of some of the predictive programming the left has been utilizing for the assassination of Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

There are other big names involved and historical remnants of their work.

>wait for commies to fill city streets
>good white folks go on "vacation" in the countryside
>whelp no better time than now
>start possible nuclear war with north korea

lawl

R8

What color revolutions in the past worked?

Seems like cities are the last place you want to be in this kind of situation.

What color revolutions in the past failed?

What factors lead to those outcomes?

They are supposed to wear purple the day after the election to symbolise the unity of the republicans and democrats. Red and blue makes purple.

I know the white revolution definitely seemed to work. Off the top of my head I can say that the opposition being able to properly organize is a big factor. Use of media to radicalize the public also seems to be important too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Revolution

britannica.com/topic/White-Revolution

I didn't find your intended merit worth responding to honestly, so I used the opportunity to spread a relevant piece of advice.

I like that you posted best girl. Have a you.

What do you all honestly think you can do to stop what's coming?

November 1st is when they try something a little earlier then the 4th of november, it will be tied to this rally, derp i should of realised that before just didnt see a specific date but here it is

well i double checked in a google search and im getting dates all over november that is some purple day................ so what is there a fucking day each for something different ?

America dodged a bullet with this scrum. LOL...look at Kaine, fucking mutt.

Always have to try something, if you just don't do anything at all then you just let your enemy win by default. I'm trying to spread awareness here. The best thing would be to get this info out to the normie sphere. We need more people making this trending or something on social media just so more people can see it.

Oct 31st - Nov 1st seems like it could be a possible time frame for something to happen. I'd imagine they would muddy the waters intentionally to mask exactly when it's going to happen as much as possible. As long as they spread enough info to radicalize leftists and get them in position then they're good. Remember that the Vegas shooting was very likely tied to the Purple Revolution. Also have to consider two details about the Vegas shooting that came out when it happened but suspiciously got completely overlooked and no has even bother the bring them up again. I'm hoping people know what I'm talking about.

>enemy

manson's accident with the purple backdrop? with the stage prop being weapons that fell on him? plus it was a stage/concert

Let's co-op their movement destroying them from within. It would be fun as fuck too because they will have no effective defense against it. The movement would eventually become so bloated and ineffective that the whole thing will collapse creating a beautiful spectical.

so heres the thing about this on the outside it looks like a awareness thing so counter signalling it wont look good for some on the right who love their brands, but you could get some to report on the memes we make that are insensitive and really mean with the joker , because its mocking them and you can get false or real outrage to draw attention to these bizarre memes associated with their purple month and get normies to share images of the joker everywhere with hints to something big, and some outlets on twitter will report exactly what we are saying in outrage or in regards to conspiracy theories

That was interesting, but not what I'm referring to. Someone can correct me on this if I'm wrong, but wasn't it initially mentioned that the FBI found ANTFIA promoted literature to be in Paddock's room or something? I forget the specifics but I know they said he read Marxist literature of some kind. This is after the FBI declared ANTIFA to be a terrorist organization too. Also take into account the couple of pics posted here that seemed to be Paddock at a pusshy hat rally. Those can't be confirmed, but it did kind of look like him. Secondly, you have the fact that ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack. Now why is it that that ISIS can outright say they had a stake in the attack but somehow this detail gets completely sidetracked by every kind of "insider" user or news story about the event. How does ISIS make a statement like that and it never be brought up again or looked into? It's super suspicious. Let's not forget that both ANTIFA and ISIS wear all black too, the two are becoming one and the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk

I believe this is the ad in question btw for anyone who was curious.

we could also just change the title and call it revolution month instead of awareness month

yeh i saw that some said he had connections to antifa, probably a joint thing they did with isis and yeh no more mentioning having anything to do with antifa at all........ because they dont want the right to chimp out? coz thats what soros wants? an escalating back and forth? or because they are being protected and shilled for.....

That and because apparently the FBI doesn't want some of its dirty laundry to hang. The FBI has some connections to trafficking, specifically weapons trafficking (look at Operations Fast and Furious) which both terrorists and now groups like ANTIFA utilize.

Also notice how in the beginning of this PSA or whatever that there is a purple undertone. Just something to keep track of.

i went to the site and """"signed the petition""""" - all it takes is literally any email address and a US zip code.

website here: needtoimpeach.com/

Damn it leaf, you would sign the petition wouldn't you? Thanks for the confirmation though.

Bump, shills in this thread ought to be hung for preventing discussion about the US Spring.

Posting redpill here on color revolutions and how they play into recent politics.

Thread theme
youtu.be/SkkIwO_X4i4

Is Soros still a Rothschild underling, or has he completely gone off the reservation?

Soros is his own thing, he pisses off zionists all of the time. He's actually quite anti-Israel. He's not a globalist you want to underestimate. He's seriously a big deal and is going down in flames.

globalist you don't want to underestimate*

Canadians are a fucking disgrace. When your country becomes a caliphate I hope the US annexes you and kicks off the night of the long knives.

The Rothschilds fulfill a finance role in the globalist community while Soros contracts to destroy countries for people. So not exactly the same thing. Also Soros has double crossed or inconvenienced many people at this point so there’s great annoyance with him in some circles.

The purple party is the uniparty. Death to the uniparty (and the kikes).

these are arabs/muslims with connections to isis living in canada

I know. At least one of them has dual citizenship with your country and appears to travel between Canada and Australia.

The one who uses proxies all the time? haven't seen him around in a while.

Yep. I don’t think they were being paid, they appear to have some degree of choice as to whether they participate or not.

God I just want to sell everything and buy a machine shop in the middle of nowhere and work on a spirulina farm.

That actually makes it worse. Who would voluntarily choose to be that retarded and annoying on a consistent basis. Guy apparently had a job as a chef and everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLz6CzhQ1kA

Applicable - this is from an FBI informant who infiltrated the Weathermen.

If you’re not trying to get rich/join a power group and buy your way out of the cage that honestly is not a bad approach.

They’re either a woman or socially engineered numale who desperately want to feel like they are a part of a group.

Interesting info user, it does seem to fit into the time frame of things. Any anons hear of the committee of 300? They're a globalist group that Soros is or was a part of allegedly. It's really interesting if you look up the people who are apparently a part of it. It's members are/were even supposed to be Bill Clinton and the likes of Bill Gates.

Social engineering is terrifying sometimes. Speaking of which, I'm now tempted to link this book that talks about it. >famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf

Per usual, just don't fall for the author's illuminati meme.

I have a million dollar home in So Cal but I am still sure I am about 50 of those away from being out of the cage. It's not possible unless I make it big on a video game or something.

Some of the dream team met recently too didn't they?