PEE-GATE PAID FOR BY CLINTON

BREKAING NEWS. Trump Dossier (pee on hookers in Hotels) PAID FOR by DNC and CLINTON. BREAKING. Trump DOSSIER PAID FOR BY DNC AND CLINTON.

Archive: web.archive.org/web/20171024231339/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.70bd0ca1af84

Check Drudge.

ITS HAPPENING. SHE IS GOING TO JAIL IN A WHEEL CHAIR.

Good.

So?

dog bless the anons from Sup Forums that wrote the piss dossier.

cross-linking/bumping for exposure

Crooked Hillary and the DNC colluded with Putin.

bumpn

Nigga she was almost president, but nooo muh drumpf colluded

kek

its crazy how long ago we knew this - many such cases!

its not about when WE know it, Sup Forums knows shit well ahead of normies.

Its when the MSM fesses up to it so we can spread to info amongst the more feeble minded.

Remember that Literaly shaking leftist: WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIA STUFF?

She couldn'teven verbalize without talking points.

BEST TIMELINE

THE ACTUAL CLINTON CAMPAIGN PAID FOR THE DOSSIER. Your Fucking taxes went for this.

>Clinton paid for a Sup Forums fanfic that includes tendies and anime

still no cnn headline

#HillaryCollusion?
#HillDogCollusion?
#HillPaysforPee?

>trending ideas

Was that before or after McCain and Co. paid for it during the primary? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize he was involved too. All you had to do was listen to his brain tumor commentary during the hearings.

dossiers and uranium

LOCK HER THE FUCK UP and take her shit-eating husband with her.

did the Sup Forumsack who wrote it get paid?

So what?
Trump's still a russian cock holster and loves the piss.

It's literally nothing.

HOLY SHIT WAP PO PUT THIS OUT? Media and donors must want her out of the way. It's bad for her

I thought McCain was just the one who brought it into the open, not the one who funded the dossier. Him and egg mcmuffin.

This is not ILLEGAL
It proves how they would literally do anything to achieve their goals however.

>two supermodels pee on an Obama matress while Golden boy eats tendies and watches Japanese cartoons in pajamas
>People paid money for this

bumpin all pertinent threads because clinton and obama are going to jail

Dossier is provided by Russia, collected by fusion GPS and paid for by Clinton but Drumpf colluded!!!!!¡!?!!?!!

Didn't we make it up to make the media look like idiots for reporting anything?

Fake news. Dossier was paid for by republicans during the primary

bump

>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS
>FUSION GPS
FUSION GPS

B-b-but i thought i was donating to bernie

Incredible tonight's gonna be election night all over again

He never claimed that, no. He just laughed and said that they don't have shit on Trump if they're running with the bullshit he made up here.

Jesus.
At least they got their money's worth.
Very creative.
This is how you get paid for shitposting

>Drumpf colluded!!!!!¡!?!!?!!
Yeah, by taking russian mob money.
The dossier has jack shit to do with trump's russian cock sucking.

Why not just link to the article instead of using the Fake News Archive?

>russian mob money
>deflect his own cock sucking
source us nigger or enjoy being a faggot

Hi MR TRUMP

TURN ON REDDIT NEWS!!!

still, everybody waiting for proof of any collusion between trump and russia. there is none.

between this and uranium one, hillary and bill are literally sucking putin's cock.

it's time to clock out and go home, shill.

Lol! Holy shit. They used the BernieBucks for the peepee papers!

It's something we all wish for, but this bitch could shoot a small dog and spit on a cancer victim live on TV and still be let off.

*Flashback to the hearing of her email trial

0 proof of any Trump collusion yet more and more Clinton /Russia ties being discovered with clear proof. HAHAHAHAHA reap what you sow faggots!

Durh hurh guys the Russian mob hacked our ballots hurdydurh Rachel Madcow said so DURHHH!!

Fuck off retard.

*yawn*

Is anyone sleepy? I'm so sleeeppy...

wtf....

Mark Dice? That you?

FUNDED BY UNIDENTIFIED REPUBLICAN DURING PRIMARY, McCAIN IS A PAIN!!!

THere is a lot of breaking news toady.

FLAKE flaking out.
Clinton camp and DNC paid for fake russia dossier.

DON"T LET IT SLIDE. It's a Shill Storm.(TM)

it was Yeb

FusionGPS are doing everything possible not to disclose the first sponsor. If this had been Rubio or the like, it would have been leaked or disclosed by now. The most damaging sponsor that would severely fuck up peoples trust in politics/international relations

1. Ex President (most likely G Bush for Jeb!)
2. UK or allied government.

They are hiding a massive, consequential secret. Few understand this.

The DNC paid HOW MUCH MONEY for a literal larp story sent to them by Sup Forums?

Why does this matter? They paid somebody to dig up dirt on their opponent. So what? I don't like it but I don't see what this proves.

That's not news.

Do handicapped prison cells even exist?

>political party pays company to create a fake document in order to both slander and frame their enemy for collusion with a foreign government
>the government takes this fake document and spends millions of dollars investigating it
>the political party who made it spurs on the investigations despite knowing that it is fake
>many more millions of dollars wasted

Knowing the state of our justice system, this is somehow not completely illegal. I know for a fact if I forged evidence that was then used in court, I would be arrested.

If you can't see why it would matter if it was either of those two, then you are

1. a twit
2. a pillock
3. a pure muppet
4. likely a tosser

>SHE IS GOING TO JAIL

>So what?
this dirt was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. The Stasi would be proud

It wasn't digging up dirt, it's completely false. This is fraud, and it is being used as evidence in a federal investigation.

It was NEVER Sup Forums that was shills (Most likely you are) trying to cover their asses.

>It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD It's fucking on now lads XD

The shit is getting ready to hit the fan!

>tfw you missed out on getting paid for pee pee poo poo and you shit posted the original story

I knew those were sympathy crutches.

It also may have been used to gain that FISA warrant.

Trump better throw the book at this bitch and her cronies.

It didnt post the image for some reason.

I legit don't care about the opposition research, except they all feigned outrage when Trump Jr met that Russian lawyer. So they need to be held to the same standard. Also wasn't this fake dossier what lead to the wiretapping?

We must start a general grievance campaign about the two Americas and the conversion to a third world country. The legacy media mentions Trump being "divisive" every time they mentionhim. We must hit back that the division is between those who must obey the law and those who are above the law. Even if all we accomplish is ferreting out a Weinstein it is still the best and most terrifying thing we can do.

Paying for evidence that was never verified to be factual to gain a FISA warrant. That can't be legal, can it?

You can go on not caring about opposition research because there is none going on here. This was making up a story out of whole cloth, then illegally using it as a pretext to violate Constitutional rights in order to throw an election.

Manafourt lobbying for russians using the podesta group while clinton was secretary of state also breaking

time to drain the swamp

It's not necessarily this Trump dossier they are worried about, just imagine the shit they have sold throughout the years from foreign government to US Politicians and newspapers. It could show foreign influence on a MASSIVE scale from multiple governments to both parties.

>what is slander/libel

Except for the fraud and libel and slander based on complete bullshit.

Not trying to shill: didn't we already know this? There was a report a few months ago about the dossier being paid for by democrats

Baseless.

kek hath smote your bullshit d-oubles with this mans tripaliples

we've basically been waiting for Republican congressmen to NUT UP and fucking actually do something

we're still at fucking infancy with this shit while we knew like last year

Incredible that the establishment did 100x more to destabilize us and our political system than the Russians ever could have, and in the process of covering up their own role, made the Russians look like geniuses.

I think the Russians got wise to Kek and Putin started his own cult around him.

They basically are just so desperate they use fan fiction. The Shills are everywhere and now all of a sudden Maxine waters is about to be arrested. Also the whole Russian scandal totally got flipped on the democrats. Along with the Weinstein horse shit. Shareblue is trying to asses damage control or they are hiding. Who knows maybe some of them are packing up and planning to leave country to avoid jail time for treason.

Spot on.

did. . . did reality break or some shit? Current events going on are like something out of a movie, really this is all way more entertaining than any movie. For fucks sake did I die in my sleep and am I in heaven?

They'll do anything to stay in power, user. Even if that means pitting every American against each other.

>Sup Forums fan fiction brings down Hillary Clinton

AHAHAHAHA

Ok. Much better. Happy happening.

hahhaha and they STILL lost. imagine being so bad at winning.

10-4

Kek walks with me.

Shalom and never let anybody tell you yiddler doesn't have some power.

One can't help but notice the lack of sources.

>people close to the matter

If this caliber of journalism is acceptable to Sup Forums, why aren't you watching CNN right now?

Yeah but Session's a corrupt faggot on the Clinton payroll so wouldn't act until it was painfully obvious