Roy Moore General /RMG/ - it's happening edition

This is the general for Roy Moore's Alabama Senate campaign.

>Who is Roy Moore?
Roy Moore AKA /ourguy/ is the Republican candidate for the Alabama special election for Senate. Bannon supports him, McConnell hates him, and he would be the most conservative senator in the entire country if he wins. He would be for the senate what Trump is for the presidency.

>Who is his opponent?
Doug Jones, a liberal globalist.

>When is the election?
December 12

I'm not sure exactly what our social media strategy should be, but we must be involved in this. Help me out anons

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/09/26/roy-moore-alabama-win-gop-establishment-beware-2018-eric-beach-column/705444001/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/doug-jones-for-senator-in-alabama/2017/10/23/2752fa6e-b830-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.ca5fc1d21604
sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/voter/absentee-voting
sos.alabama.gov/sites/default/files/voter-pdfs/absenteeballotapp.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/22/doug-jones-headed-soros-funded-project-transform-u-s-prosecutors-social-justice-warriors/
youtube.com/watch?v=iBnTGo7gpN4
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/22/doug-jones-headed-soros-funded-project-transform-u-s-prosecutors-social-justice-warriors/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a registered Alabama voter. Convince me.

>December 12
On a Sunday?

That's a day before my finals week so I don't think I'll be able to vote, but I guess most other college students won't either.

Roy Moore has a patriotic and traditionalist worldview, and recognizes the threat of Islam.
He terrifies the normal republicans
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/09/26/roy-moore-alabama-win-gop-establishment-beware-2018-eric-beach-column/705444001/
And terrifies the democrats too
washingtonpost.com/opinions/doug-jones-for-senator-in-alabama/2017/10/23/2752fa6e-b830-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.ca5fc1d21604

December 12 is a Tuesday

Fuck, I was looking at November instead of December.

In that case, it's during the day of my final, so I'll be pretty far away from my voting area.

No problem, just get an absentee ballot
sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/voter/absentee-voting

sos.alabama.gov/sites/default/files/voter-pdfs/absenteeballotapp.pdf

Judge Moore scares the living shit out of the Left. I love this guy,

Alabama user here. I voted for Roy Moore.

It's not that I really LIKED the guy, I'm actually quite indifferent. Luther Strange has been in Alabama politics (in Montgomery) for decades and everybody knows he's a snake.

I voted for Roy Moore for one reason: Liberal tears.

I did it out of spite. It was like voting for Trump all over again. He makes leftists so angry they shit their pants, and that was good enough for me.

Plus, he had rallies with Phil Robertson, Bannon, and Nigel Farage.

The amount of liberal rage was just too much to resist. I fucking HAD to vote for him.

>I'm not sure exactly what our social media strategy should be, but we must be involved in this. Help me out anons
Just a country boy.....

Go get out the vote anons! Do not take the polls for granted. Keep fighting until the battle is won!

To Joe Reed and his ADC cronies, Moore is about the scariest thing since George Wallace. The lib asspain from Moore's actions as chief justice has been most satisfying.

Alabama user here, he has my support.
>t. Voted in runoff primary

I feel like we should make memes, especially Roy Moore pepes (overused but they work), but I'm a terrible artist.

Also we should plan out hashtags.
#MakeAlabamaGreatAgain looks good

>#MakeAlabamaGreatAgain sounds good.

George Wallace is smiling.

Best Governor ever.

Bump for Roy

does he hate jews?

His opponent, Doug Jones, wants harsher prison sentences for whites and easier sentences for others for the same crimes.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/22/doug-jones-headed-soros-funded-project-transform-u-s-prosecutors-social-justice-warriors/

I could never get into Max Hardcore. His constant moaning of "Yeah!...YEAH!...YEAH!" was a turnoff.

"Yeah!YEH!YEAH!yeah!yeahhhh! YEAH! yeah! .....YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!yeah!yeah!YEAH!"

bump for Judge Moore.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBnTGo7gpN4

We need to make memes and infographs tying doug jones to George Soros

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/22/doug-jones-headed-soros-funded-project-transform-u-s-prosecutors-social-justice-warriors/amp/

Excellent point, Breitbart has an article about his connections. Unfortunately I suck at image-making so I'm not sure how to meme this

This guy makes AG Sessions look like a dirty filthy hippie commie fag.
Produces firearm onstage during speech.
Hell yeah, sign this guy up, then get Phil Robertson to run in LA.

I have something but it could use work

It's Alabama, no fucking way a Democrat will win a senate seat. Media saying there is any chance Moore will lose is just to get people to tune in so they get more advertisement shekels.

I fucking hate Bannon shills.

bump for Roy

>about to cure diabetes
what is this a reference to?

So did true pundit and another publisher. I think we need to stay on it. Itll give the scare factor with conservatives because Soros was tied to all the rioting. Every conservative knows who george soros is now. If we could start tying him to candidates theyll see it as they did trumps election (saving america from this evil globalist) which is true but also will make them get out and vote. Soros is backing a lot of small elections and we need to call it out big time to the normies

Our state is full of morbidly obese nogs and boomers.

I voted for Mo Brooks in the primary and Moore in the runoff. The media and (((polls))) are shilling hard to give Doug Jones a chance, but there's no way he will ever represent Alabama in the US Senate.

The state's medical school, UAB, has billboards up all over Birmingham (probably statewide too) claiming they are close to curing diabetes. I think it's just Type I though.

well that's great, specially for children. I had a friend that had to constantly check his blood sugar as a child with a little thing and it was always an annoyance and embarrassing for him.

does he need a general? I mean it's in the bag r-r-r-right?

>We're leading in the polls so let's quit trying
>t. Hillary Clinton
Some polls show him 11 points ahead, some show him tied, but either way his lead is getting smaller and without social media support republican turnout could be less than expected. That's why I started the general.