Tattoos are taboo

Tattoos are taboo

>literally no doujins

Which taboo would you tattoo?

Threads on airing day hardly get any responses yet you make one now. Really make you think.

1. you cannot tattoo a taboo that was eaten alive.
2. Bluesy because shes the only reason to endure this

>literally a cup made for a human to poar all his wishes into

princess shall be waifud with the force of justice

which show is worse, this or outcast?

Dumb cunts are the worst.

This show got really boring halfway through. Needs more Bluesy

>outcast
Never heard of that anime.

The last episode was terrible, but I enjoyed all the the episodes before it. A shame Touko died though.

Man, for a mom she's pretty damn attractive.

And this is the last one.

Man, for a mom, Bluesy is really really fit. Blood chose well.

God, that must be really retrospectively awkward to have been attracteed to his own mom for Justice-kun.

Would you say it's taboo?

fix'd

But why?

Anyone get what was latest episode about?

...Just read the manga, if you really care enough to want to know what happened.

Princess wants to rebuild the world because her "father" did the cruel human experiments

Who was that faggot young guy?

this show is... actually kinda fun.

Yeah I'm watching 17 shows this season and it's easily in my top 5 in terms of enjoyment.

But was he actually king's fuccboi?

Yeah it's true too

Are you kidding me it is shit

It probably has a lot to do with me reading and watching so many series in this genre but everything and I mean everything can be seen coming. Also in that one episode they introduce the American squad to be some level if badassess and they literally all get one shotted like pussies. The suspense was there for literally 30 seconds. Then there's the completely out of place comedy bits thrown in and the ecchi shit that just makes me not able to take the show seriously. According to some people on here the are SPEEDING through the manga and that is probably why this shit sucks so much. The first few episodes were cool, BB was kind of cool, the rotating camera thing they do in nearly every fucking fight is getting old fast. The one thing they did right was kill off the annoying as fuck completely irrelevant childhood friend that had 0 place being on a battlefield.

I liked the big tittied childhood friend a lot more than I thought I would

>had 0 place being on a battlefield
She had it fucking coming.
She ran back like a fucking retard.
Probably because she was one.

I support Princess and whatever world she's planning to make!