Boomers

Why are boomers the worst generation? Why does every seem to hate them here

Does OP have a reason to say this or an example?

So many loaded questions are post on Sup Forums.

watched a brief jewtube vid about 'fuck boomers' but it was like 40 minutes and i feel like i could get pilled in a few paragraphs/infographs

cringest pic ever

bump

Wealthiest (in comforts and living quality) middle class in all of history pissed it away on the ideas of Marxists ideologues. The children of the boomers are now blamed for all the ills of the West (by boomers) while their standard of living and safety plummets in the face of mass immigration from fundamentally incompatible cultures and the loss of manual labor jobs shipped over seas.

Fuck boomers and their rush to chase the Pavlovian high of morality signalling their approval and support to any feel good Jewish scheme that came their way.

All they did was kick the problems of their time down to us, magnifying the scope of the problems over time.

Now it is up to us to clean up their mess. That mess could have been solved peacefully in the past but now the problems are highly unlikely to be solved without war and death.

Worst generation on the planet

Trump is a Boomer.

Boomers lived in a time of prosperity and they could of stopped many of the problems we have today also fuck Social Security.

Peace will not come to this land until the boomer menace is eradicated

Social security/Social insurance are the most catastrophically dangerous programs ever conceived. Their contrivance and stupidity is honestly mind blowing. People actually thought taking money from young working people to give to fuck up elders who lived irresponsibly was a good idea.

Mind blowing.

Day of the retirement home when?

They sold out the country

day of tapioca pudding without utensils
day of the heart medication
day of cargo shorts
day of massive increase in HOA fees
day of applebee's

slide thread. saged.

Day of the sandals with socks
Day of Mail order bride
Day of the tropical cruise
Day of the Hawaiian shirt

They came of age during a period of unprecedented prosperity, they were raised by parents who had become very materialistic due to Depression-era privations and who substituted buying things for developing meaningful relationships with their children and inculcating them in the nation's traditions and values, were the first American generation exposed to brainwashing from a thoroughly Jewish-dominated media and academia.

>Boomers lived in a time of prosperity

>Day of the Hawaiian shirt
i dig it

Theory unraveled. OP BTFO. /thread

Boomers were born in the post-WWII period, where especially American boomers got to enjoy a time of unparalleled economic growth and rapid improvements to quality of life across broad segments of society. While their parents had to endue the hardship of WWII, especially for those in the just-ravaged war scarred areas of Europe, most boomers began coming of age as the recovery was truly in full swing.

As they moved into adulthood the boomers engaged in various degenerate pursuits that aimed to undermine the prosperous societies that allowed them the luxury time to engage in cultural subterfuge. Most of the current 'pressing social issues' we're dealing with today are the avalanche that the Boomers began rolling a snowball down the hill.

After they'd had their fill of disrupting and destabilizing society, they made sure to use the freedoms that their predecessors warred for to vote themselves into entitlements like old age pensions and healthcare programs that anyone able to think more than a few weeks into the future could tell were a ponzi scheme with future generations saddled with caring for for boomers, emptying out the reserves that previous generations had worked to build.

Now, as they're in their twilight years, all their terrible ideas, waste, and greed are coming to a head as societies boil over and the banks are empty. But they'll be dead soon, so why should they care?

In short, Boomers engaged in none of the real struggle to create prosperity, got to live relatively easy lives, and left everyone a pile of rubble as an inheritance.

We are the future, for better or worse. You'll die before me faggot

True

This
You said it much better than I could

All the millenials on Sup Forums need a boogyman to explain all their ills away

Those two posts are the condensed truth.
As a bonus, I'll add that boomers literally created stagflation by handing over their oil companies at a (for the times) high price to the muslims states. All for short term profits. They created the series of Oil Shocks that have literally held the world by the balls for over fourty years, and destroyed our job markets.
Boomers deserve nothing less than to be accompanied to their graves to be buried alive.

Interesting pic, can anyone give me the context of this one?

because they literally fell face first into being ass raped by jewish brainwashing without a care what happened to their country, their children or the future in general as long as they 'got theirs' and got to live like hedonistic animals

Everyone and not just Millennials should be mad at boomers.

the dark lord has spoken
>gas the boomers age war now

Says the fag with an anarchist flag

Oh shit Satan Trips

Because they're worthless neets who are upset they're losing their gibs

G O O D I M A G E

N I C E M E M E