/NUCLEAR WAR/ GENERAL THREAD #4

-BREAKING-
>3 AIRCRAFT CARRIERS NOW NEAR NK
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/922973202149670912
>DOD holding EMP Drill Nov. 4-6 (When Trump visits SK, Japan)
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/922963777057968128
#1 - #2 - #3 -

Other urls found in this thread:

defenseone.com/threats/2017/10/exclusive-us-preparing-put-nuclear-bombers-back-24-hour-alert/141957/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/nktpnd/status/923000016280592384
youtube.com/watch?v=L6T2m5HDdY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How have the Kangs been going?

any /skg/ up? or make one

I wouldn't worry about it, nuclear explosions aren't as bad as the media says

>i wouldnt worry about it
>japan

>This

just go to sleep anons it's getting kind of late

recent research has found that small to moderate amounts of ionizing radiation are in fact healthful

also, higher doses over a short period can have an exfoliating effect.

NK 6th nuke test was a 6.3M, thats not small amount of radiation

Nothin will happen, my niggers. Keep your chins up.

175 kT device. NBD, we were willing to drop those on our West German ally to stop Commies.

>an exfoliating effect

When It starts...

Expect a 'stunning' major shit kicking!!!!!!!

I'm too lazy to search for it, but I remember reading an article that explained that above ground nuclear testing may have reduced heart disease in people alive while it was common in the 50's. It specifically pointed out certain isotopes in heart tissue unique to people living during the period rather than just being correlation and causation.

Our biggest warhead is only 1.2 mT... Your pic is 100 mT.

No, it's MT. Fucking americans.

This.
1.2mT = 1.2 millieTons. That is one gay ass bomb.

megatons would be Mt.

Kenen leipää syöt, sen lauluja laulat.

>Our biggest warhead is only 1.2 mT... Your pic is 100 mT.

:DDDDD

My fucking God!!!!

Were we lying to our enemies!!!!??????????????

Oh that's right, I forgot the bomb was invented in Helsinki while muslim refugees fucked your wife.

Calm the fuck down you clown, NOTHING will happen like ALWAYS retard.

So this is the power of freedom...

>nothing happened in WW1, WW2

Do you happen to have those still lying around somewhere? If it's not too much to ask, we could use a little nuking of our four or five main population centers right now...

Pls happen

We have about 40 B61s sitting in WS3 lockers at Ramstein AFB.

I just am willing to bet....

99% of the failure shit tards in this thread would be whipped by my girl in the fist seconds...

Those smug fish had it coming thinking they're fucking mammals and acting like they're as smart as us

I am become death, destroyer of dolphins

99% would die looking at her

Those had events to spark the wars. This is all dickwaving

japan what are you doing?

are stupid or something

And if we fuck it up, we only lose South Korea. It's worth the gamble

EMP FALSE FLAG IMMINENT

Yeah, the spark is literally one more missile test from kimmy or even a US false flag eg EMP

Things that will never happen, /pol edition

So this is what fear looks like.

Who knows, but the bankers would love a EMP to bring down btc so they can buy in later when we're all running our trucks from wood gas generators...

> /pol
> "thread" in name section
> using a meme flag while being serious

Time to go back

Just like all the other missile tests, including ones that flew over Japan, right?

>MUH EMP FALSE FLAG
Just like how Jade Helm was going to be the start of Martial Law and throwing people into FEMA camps

finally a good leaf post, thanks user.
Yeah get ready to die you absolute degenerate

The other missile tests didnt have USA at DEFCON 3 buddy...
defenseone.com/threats/2017/10/exclusive-us-preparing-put-nuclear-bombers-back-24-hour-alert/141957/
>inb4 DEFCON 3 is classified
Research what the preconditions for this level are, the article confirms the DEFCON status is at or at least around 3
>inb4 Airforce denied contents of article
Yeah they did that in the cold war too, its protocol.

Quiet

Even Kim has pussied out or he knows an attack will happen soon no matter tests or not and is preparing for it.

The DEFCON system was officially abandoned shortly after 9/11.
DEFCON Warning System as you see it today is run by some private armchair defense analyst.

Agreed. They recently handed out live ammo to the military so yeah they are busy getting ready for war now, they went way too far.

DWS is wrong, they have it at Level 4 - research level 3 and you will agree

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

DEFCON levels are a meme, fuck your retarded inb4
>at least around 3
>around
What, are they at 3.2? 2.5?

The official response of the Air Force is that they aren't on alert and it was a misunderstanding. If you have proof of this exact situation where they claimed to not be on alert in the past, but actually were, post it

Oh I don't disagree on that. 3 is about right. It's just a big dick wagging contest between Trump and Kim. If they both tread carefully it'll basically stay this way for the next 7 years. But there's a potential that if they misstep it could turn into something bigger.

around as in if at 4 they are prepping to go to 3 if not at 3 already, anyways yes this is all speculation but a world war hasnt been this close in 25 years.. prove me wrong.

underrated post

Yeah

They're most likely getting everything ready as they didn't expect it to piss off Trump so much (Obama didn't care).

They have a lot of missiles that need to be primed and orders to be put in place with the changing situation, as well as trying to figure out how to ride out the air strike swarm and hold off the SK offensive on the ground.

Unless there's some "NK comes to the UN and gives up its nukes" thingy, I expect war to kick off pretty soon.

NK Actually offered to halt their nuclear program back in 2014. The only stipulation was that the US stopped patrolling their borders with nuclear bombers.

Threadly reminder that the USA are the dindus in this conflict.

they are not a big deal, its the fall out that kills 100,000 not the blast.

Get in here. Evidence of pedophilia in Hollywood.

>NK Actually offered to halt their nuclear program back in 2014.

B-1s aren't nuclear, and Obama only did the B-2 flights after the nuke tests.

So, NK is full of shit here, as the B-2 flights were in response to the tests, and they stopped until the missile and nuke tests started again.

You could look it up and see that I'm not wrong. But you're a fucking pathetic brainwashed burger. Fucking international niggers of this god forsaken earth.

Yeah the US is justified in everything it does militarily
Fucking jesus chrsit
Fucking pathetic neocon brainwashed flag waving piles of shit. Go back to fucking /r/faggotcuckservatives

KEK

But that's the truth. NK is doing the whole, "cries out in pain as it strikes you", deal.

>we'll give up our nukes if you don't do this
>stops doing it
>nuke test

They're a literal borderline psycho GF.

You should go back to China too, Wang. Stop living in a society your people didn't make.

javascript:quote('146542226')
B-1s aren't nuclear:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But if anyone lied..... They hold 24 nuclear bombs ready to be delivered like an AR-15 mag with a 24 round nuclear mag...

You all do trust US don't you :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BUMP

NK TESTED SOLID FUEL ROCKET ENGINE LAST WEEK
twitter.com/nktpnd/status/923000016280592384

new engine, last test was march 16

>NK TESTED SOLID FUEL ROCKET ENGINE LAST WEEK

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=L6T2m5HDdY8

theyre definitely getting there..

a song for wwiii
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrbv40ENU_o

inb4 nothing happens
>again

You do realize that every other year NK goes "Oh, yeah, we'll stop being assholes just gib food :^) "
We're just finally telling them to get fucked and stay fucked.

SHTF any moment, very high chance before 2018.

>FAA announcing nuclear missile launch in North Korea

Exactly what movie is that from and how low budget were they that they couldn't even do a second and a half of research on how US missile Defense works?

Um is there a huge internet outage going on right now?

That that I'm aware of.

not in aus