Daily reminder that white people have stolen browns culture

Alright pol, I've had enough of your bullshit claiming we Italians are white. Let me get this through your tiny fucking skulls. WE ARE NOT WHITE WE WILL NEVER BE FUCKING WHITE WE ARE BROWN PEOPLE. We don't want to have any association with you socially anxious white nerds. You are literally the scum of the earth and to say we are white i s just so you can claim more of our precious Italian history. This is why I'm starting the pro Italian movement, to stop the far right attacking our fucking heritage. We created your shit, we did everything you white pieces of shit just sat on your fucking asses then got up one day and decided to colonize the whole of the fucking world. Your an absolute fucking disgrace. Just because we are in the European continent doesn't mean we are fucking white. So there, I don't want anything or my people to have anything to do with whites.

Italians have there own unique culture/race/languages we have violent mafias whilst u have fairy book clubs, we Italians had the roman empire, you had nothing but faggot bimbos invade islands and lands. We have no fucking nordic /white influence so leave us the fuck alone. Also Italians love the Jews so suck my dick, we also got raped by nigger moors so we go near us white people? Why touch an Italian girl? Stick with ur own race, we Italians consider u inferiors at everything. Fuck white people.

Brown power!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIGS_(economics)
quora.com/Were-the-Ancient-Greeks-and-Romans-white/answer/Steve-Theodore?share=00965671&srid=umvcv
amren.com/news/2016/10/what-race-were-the-ancient-greeks-and-romans/
novaroma.org/nr/Cognomen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Italy belongs to northern European people u Italian scumbag cunt.

I agree stay strong my brown brother. When the race war comes, we will wipe these whites of the fucking map and start a superior brown race in north and east Europe.

now thats a nice bait for making everyone say italians are white

You may be brown but the Romans weren't. The romans basically looked like modern northern Italians and worshiped aryan gods. Southern Italians are the way they are due to thousands of years of immigration from roman colonies.

>worshiped aryan gods

nigga what

Either a really retarded white cunt, or just a troll.

D&C, fuck off

Many of their gods were described as having distinctly aryan characteristics such as blonde hair and blue eyes. Same for the greek gods and many greek heroes.

it was a polytheist religion, they cant all look the same ffs

Then do the sensible thing and leave the EU. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage and institutions. Your exact feelings are why the EU should fall. It is crazy to think that millennia of Italian history should be dismissed for a greater Europe. You are who you are and you should be proud of that.

I never said they all looked the same...

The southern European are called the PIGS for a reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIGS_(economics)

i’m white in the winter and tan in the summer. what should i do? jump off a bridge?

I'm Greek and I agree with this man, GREEK POWER!

All the Mediterranean nations are mixed with north African and Muslim

#NotRealWhite

Thats like saying Egypt belongs to west african niggers

saying that they worshiped aryan gods is kinda idiotic either way. some had the blonde hair and blue eyes (are slavs aryan too?) but most of them have dark/brown hair

>fascist

is this what the thread yesterday warned us about?

quora.com/Were-the-Ancient-Greeks-and-Romans-white/answer/Steve-Theodore?share=00965671&srid=umvcv

amren.com/news/2016/10/what-race-were-the-ancient-greeks-and-romans/

For anyone wondering the Romans and Hellenic greeks were white. Most of their heroes and gods were aryan, and aryan characteristics in greeks like blue eyes and blond hair still survives in the upper classes.

i agree they were white, Aryans not so sure, since they are based of greek mythos, even farther away from the nordic people

That painting was made in north italy in the 15th century you fucking idiot. I hate you larping idiots so much.

Southern French aren't that "white" neither.

This thread was posted earlier.

It's D&C. Saged and reported.

This. D&C bullshit. OP is a kike owned nigger and can fuck off. Italians stand with their white brothers.

That's why Latin America is such a nigga fail. Colonized by Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.

You associate with them, you fail.

The painting is irrelevant. If you had bothered to read my sources you would have seen that ancient greek and roman texts described many of their gods and heroes as being white and even nordic.

novaroma.org/nr/Cognomen

The romans even had common niick names such as Ahenobarbus("Redbeard"),Canus("Whitey"),Flavus("Blondie"),Rufus("Ginger") andAlbus ("Pale").

>Italians
>White

Pick one you amerimutt fuck, oh yeah being an american the last thing u would know about whiteness is by looking at ur moms big nigger lips u faggot.

Fuck this guy and fuck any fuck who likes brown people white power.

Nobody owns their culture and the world was a healthier place when we were all allowed to partake in each others for gain or just for fun.

Hey OP I respect your cause and what you fight for, keep it up and finally fuck those cumskin autistic white people BROWN POWER!

show your flag mate, and lets compare shitholes

You know what white culture is?
War and genocide. For thousands of years. Greece. Sparta. Rome. The Crusades. The 100 years war. The war of the Roses. Napoleon. The World Wars.
War war war.
That's what White Culture is. Suits of armor and guns.

"You stole our culture"!
Yeah, white people are being passive. What's the problem with white people acting peacefully?

You forgot to switch the bullet points, moron

JIDF D&C slide thread.

Early Southern Europeans were Nords themselves who migrated earlier.

Nice m8. Italians are badasses I love the their mafia the rest of the other ones are PUSSIES except italian mafia my respects

yep. the culture of living in a hut made out of shit in the middle of a desert

you commies ever stop and take your meds to realize how gaga you are

Greeks and Romans were a gay as fuck. Don't bring them on the table.

Ok?

There are blonde Italians today, what's your point? These names were used because the phenotypes were rare.

If everybody was blonde or redheaded like you claim they wouldn't need such nicknames.

Also there is plenty of art you can find from the classical era and it's clear this 'nordic' phenotype doesn't dominate at all.