Dangan Ronpa 3

Will she be laughing in the next OP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCfpmW6s37U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can corpse laugh?

Cute girls are even cuter just after they have stopped crying.

>making a thread this early

PUNISHMENT TIME!!!

I wanna face fuck Mukuro

Post YRW candyslut dies

Pick one

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo.

Considering the OP went from 1-5 without, I'll say yes as we're more than halfway through and there's no real reason to change it from the despairing theme, my friend.

She doesn't even exist, of course she'll laugh at the delusional Chiakifags, and I will join her.

Reporting in! Mr. Bond

DELETE THIS

Chiaki is a sweet girl that deserves good things in life.

Sonia. Chiaki's super boring, even back in DR2. Cute though.

Maybe, we'll have to get Kyoko to thoroughly investigate it to make sure.

Why, I don't see freckles, so it's Junko.

>No Freckles
DISGUSTING

Reminder that tits make for great pillows

Maybe it's the goddamn makeup hiding them?

I want to marry Sonia!

Kirigiri is dedicated to her craft. She'd stand there for hours telling the body her best material before giving up.

Judging by Hinata's face, not really.

DELETE THIS

I recognize this bulge.

I laugh everytime.

When komaru's screen breaks up at the start of mirai 8 and the shot cuts to naegi, naegi's frame is covered in static

It's a bit hard to tell in a still image but go and look at it for yourself

Is kodaka doing a "you're viewing everything through security cameras" thing like uchi did for ZTD?

You know nothing.

Reminder that Kirigiri only fucks corpses and will fuck old men for clues to get to those corpses.

I assumed that was his reflection in the screen.

Sonia thread? Sonia thread.

about your plan?

Reminder that you know nothing. Not about him. Or his plan.

Not about me.

Not about him, either.

I thought so at first too but actually there is no cut, it's just that komaru's screen breaks and thus you end up seeing Makoto's reflection on that screen.

We need more Sonianons

sorry what was that user?

Or my plan.

His plan is to kill Asahina
Why?
Who knows

It's a possibility, however the tone of "black" during the screen breaking up is darker than the tone of "black" in the shot of naegi's face. It can certainly be chalked up to an error or lack of thought, but it's unnatural that the screen turning completely off results in the "black" tone of the screen becoming lighter

Please, stop.

PERSONA!

Because her hair and tits kind of remind him of Chisa.

I think that after Chihiro being a guy and the fat fuck hiding evidence in his underwear she has every goddamn right to do whatever the fuck she wants to a body, even if it means obscenely tonging corpses in front of a crowd of millions of people while she's stripping naked

you think that's a rare kom?

Reminder that if you don't like Mikan, you have objectively bad taste.

Sorry, I already have a good mousepad

What if I don't care about her?

Please love each other, Hajime and Sonia.

>Phoneposter

So what's his plan? Crashing FF with no survivors?

How much till absolute Zetsubou? I have a feeling that this episode is gonna be sad and I will want to kill myself.

But I do like her.

He's a big guy

that depends
are you a chiakifag?

>Liking Mikan
Considering her mental state she'd dive into bed with every man that says something nice to her. I don't want to like her for that reason as I wouldn't trust her to begin with.

Not even a Munakatafag
but whoever the hell he thinks is the despairfag, he'll probably end up being correct about it I think. No reason to have the character fly this far off the handle without it going anywhere.

No but I like her anyway. I would suffer watching her dying by the hands of Izuru.

I thought DR1 made this obvious.

Mukuros characterization has been my favorite part of 3.

Megumi's breathy voice for her is also nice.

It's more likely the rioting normies would kill her at this point

>Liking garbage

Don't be rude to Mikan haters, they have mental issues. Remember to take care and be nice to your sweet nurse,

How will Kirigirifags even recover

Both, else Chiaki

No, not true, read the books and magazines and stop judging her character by the shitty translation. And Tsumiki doesn't want to do any of that, people seem to misunderstand the physiology between her and Imposter in that scene.
She was forcing herself to accept what she thought would happen to her anyway, because she's been forced to strip and abused in the past.

Hajime's gonna take real good care of her. Taking her to the local dumpster where she belongs.

Kek

That would be boring and wouldn't have the same impact. But I can see it coming, only after Izuru and Chiaki meet somewhere and have a talk. This episode isn't going to end without having a heavy emotional scene.

Weapons grade autism the post.

Exactly. I don't want my woman to be talked down to once a while and end up with black triplets in her womb, because the local KFC ran out of chicken to contain the monkeys.

For Naegi

So your waifu was raped before? Used goods trash. No one would want to date such a dirty hag.

>Mikanfags actually defending this obvious slut

Can a group of fans ever get BTFO this badly? Why do you guys do this? Why be Mikanfags when you know it's nothing but suffering? Why not get a waifu who likely doesn't have AIDS or something?

i wish twogami actually did this

This is my favorite new meme, wallahi mang

He/She is a kind person, wouldn't do it.

How did juzo leave 4 people lying injured on the ground with no physical wounds while his NG code was to not attack barehanded and he was holding a knife?

Mikanfags are masochists. You'd think people would know this by now.

user do you have something to tell us

Kicking? He grabbed the knife after beating them all down.

>tumblr nose

Nothing offends me more on this picture than the ribbons

komaeda's hair is already 10/10

togami would have and would have been my new favorite had he done so

>Bullying the Mikanfags
>Not the tumblr tier Ibukifags

>"I told you I don't want to play Mario Party"

No. I'm too pure to be violated by the CIS white females, they try to rape me every time I go outside and it's scary as I have to blow my rape-whistle. They don't check their priviledge and they don't respect my demi-sexual asexuality that panders to emancipation only.

Both are shit, but the Ibukifags are being quiet right now, so we're leaving them alone.

>Implying Togami would touch such filth.

If he isn't touching Toko what makes you think he'd touch something so utterly disgusting like Mikan?

>image.jpg

Dumb Mikanfag phoneposter

>implying waifufaggotry and ships aren't tumblr tier by default

Waifufaggotry isn't, but shipping is indeed tumblr tier by default.

I don't care for Ibuki but she's not absolute cancer like Mikan so I don't see why she needs to be factored into this.

>disliking both Ibuki and Mikan
That's some pretty shit taste desu

Hands in the air!

Meanwhile, in bizzaro DR

What's the best DR2 track and why it is Ikoroshia?

youtube.com/watch?v=gCfpmW6s37U

Not sure what's the point of her jacket floating off like that. How would that even work, she still had her arms in the sleeves.

Is this a 'power-up' or what

Double dubs speak the truth