Are you guys really racist?

Hi Sup Forums, came here from /r/the_donald after hearing about how legendary and redpilled this board is.

I was a bit taken aback by all the racism against black and Jewish people on here. I know BLM and Soros are evil but they don't represent all blacks and Jews, and we even have some based black and Jewish people in our own alt right movement. Plus hating Jews is a left wing thing now, whereas Israel the Islamist terrorist destroyers are actually based, as is Ben Shapiro.

We all love memes (I am an ethnic Kekistani after all haha) but making racist memes is a step too far, especially when it's against people who support our cause.

Anyway, peace, love, praise Kek and let's MAGA together regardless of race or religion!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM
youtube.com/watch?v=XIu-GTSqBKM&t=24s&ab_channel=MillennialWoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No bro, we're just memeing. Lmao drumpf ahahha xDDDDDD

ethnic Kekistani...no one actually says that shit

fuck off back to T_D cuckservative

Nice bait, bud

It is an external filter to keep normies out. This isn't a place for people who cannot think on their own, or are subject to groupthink. Sup Forums is also not a monolith.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM

good goy

Okay, whatever you say, liberal establishment shill. Conservatism is the new punk rock.

Yes, we are really racist.

>I am an ethnic Kekistani after all haha
>Okay, whatever you say, liberal establishment shill. Conservatism is the new punk rock.
>based black and Jewish people in our own alt right movement.
>whereas Israel the Islamist terrorist destroyers are actually based, as is Ben Shapiro.
>making your bait this obvious

I am the least racist person you'll ever meet since I want all peoples to have their own ethno-nations to flourish and live in peace forever rather than have their identities and eventually genetics erased by being forced into miserable pressure cooker multiculturalism.

>ethnic kekistani

please, please, sir, kill yourself in a horrifying and painful way.

Shove a grenade down your throat.

Headbutt a wrecking ball.

F U C K I N G HANG Y O U R S E L F

BEANER ON A KIKE LEASH

>Anyone who isn't racist on here and doesn't blame the Jews for everything is baiting

>Hi Sup Forums, came here from /r/the_donald
You have to go back.

Let me guess, you also own a Bannon fidget spinner?

I really believe that you came from the_donald aren't a huge LARPer.

THis is weak bait, anyone who replies below this line is trolled

_______ troll line _______

Did some say nigger hate thread?

Sup Forums is a board of peace. It’s just a prank bro.

Sup Forums always has and always will hate Jews you dumb kike lover. How old are you anyways?

If by racism you mean calling out the differences between the humans, then yes I am racist if that's what you want to name it. I name it as a race realist.

>pic
>juvenile nihilism
weak

We have an entire plan to purify the white race

Compare IQ differences, significant contributions to science and technology, philosophy, culture, art, crime rates, historical societal accomplishments, and philanthropic traits of the major ethnic groups, and you'll realize that a massive amount of mental gymnastics are required to say that all races are equal. The true sin of the cuck is that they allow their biases to dismiss reality, and they contribute to the downfall of western civilization and the white race.

We hate blacks because half of them are too dumb to serve in the military. (Really! The USM has conducted enough research to determine that people with an IQ

Everyone here hates anyone different from themselves. But we're all different so we all hate each other. We are only somewhat unified in our hate of certain demographics because they are underrepresented both here and in the predominant political/cultural ideals that this board can somewhat agree upon.

For instance, Germans (arguably) are white. I am white and believe that it is the best color that you can be. Yet I also hate Germans. But if a German was to agree with me and a communist white american did not, I would prefer to rope the commie to the German faggot.

Now look at black people. They are not white. They usually do not agree with me. They are rarely found on this board agreeing with me. Statistics exist. Hence I do not much care for them.

This is a basic outline of the hatred hierarchy. The various races fall accordingly and it's all relative. Except for Jews. Jews are the hate glue that holds the board together.

>IQ

I'm not actually racist. Everything here is satire. Brb, gotta hang my niggers out to dry.

i actually don't know if blacks confuse other blacks for blacks they do know as they have very limited diversity.

race realism is the ultimate redpill now fuck off newfag

That doesn't do much for team morale. Plus you have to convince dumbfucks with a difficulty grasping abstract thought that their sacrifice is worth it. They aren't so dumb that they're not going to notice they're all getting mowed down.

Gas the kikes, race war now

I'll oblige to the this suggestion.

I personally have nothing against any skin color. But sometimes for keks I do post racist shit on Sup Forums cause its fun. I like to rollplay on Sup Forums.

Soros is not evil, just fucking stupid btw. And this image board is not legendary, it's cancer... now fuck back off faggot to Reddit...
*this is for Sup Forums... THIS IS NOT A FUCKING SPAM*
>thank you

depends
> old black guy holds the elevator for me
not racist
> mexican woman cleans my house for a decent price
not racist
> see a useless pack of nogs standing around looking for trouble in a supermarket parking log
racist as fuck

Yeah, what user said. Fuck of normal fag

Just offer lifetime of weed, gold rims and women to anyone who survives

>but making racist memes is a step too far
look this post
>

>Sup Forums is also not a monolith
God dammit this
This place has a pretty even split between "DON'T TREAD ON ME" libertarians and full-on black boot fascists.
There are people who hate all niggers, spics, kikes and fags posting right alongside actual niggers, spics, kikes and fags
If you can't handle opinions you don't like, go somewhere they are forcibly silenced

Thank you for your insight. We are not really racist friend.

In fact, you will see we are pretty tolerant of each others views and opinions.

We are just merely "meme'ing" just how we memed Trump into office.

Thanks for raising your concern with us,
we hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here on Sup Forums

:) -LongKnives88

I'm racist. Kill yourself.

for me it is a blackpill not a redpill. I really really wish it weren't true, and I even sort of wish i didn't know. It is a blackpill because it is not fair, and there are many decent people in all races. It is a shit situation.

>Racist
Depends on what you mean.

If by racist you mean noticing trends from groups and realizing such groups are adverse to ones own interests in terms of safety security and unity in the nation then yes.

If you mean hating every single individual just because of their race as opposed to their actions then the majority of people here probably aren't.

Nice bait btw

I have over one hundred of these images, but it's a infinitesimally small sample of reality. It makes me fucking sick to hear dickheads, like Milo, say that blacks are oppressed. Fuck niggers and kikes.

>we

Dude 90% of what we all post here is satire, non of us mean it, like, we just have boring lifes, most people here is just edgy, we don't have a serious political view, we just want the world to end because we don't have sex in a regular basis, neither we have gfs.

If everyone here had a bf or a gf we all would be much more happy and wouldn't even waste time in Sup Forums

Only a few would still be here and the board would end up being deleted due to low traffic.

No you just sound like a faggot trying to LARP as someone who discovered T_D last week. Sup Forums stands on its own it doesn't need T_D, T_D needs the Sup Forums.

Former Blumppfff supporter here. Not gonna lie I feel pretty disappointed so far with the Presidents performance. I have decided I will vote Communist from now on as I think if my generation implements it, we will finally get it right.

P-paul, is that you?

Satire
Lol

>Dude 90% of what we all post here is satire
Please go away you stupid newfag. Satire implies direction. This is an anonymous politically incorrect japanese cartoon shitposting forum. There is no satire here you fucking idiot.

Speak for yourself foreveralone faggot.

lost at "I am an ethnic Kekistani after all haha"

8/10 copypasta

I do.

I literally told a tinder date I was kekistani she asked what that was i said next to normistan and she said ok. lol. I think she felt dumb and thought they were real countrys so she just said oh cool after that

"lol ebin copypasta XD" is not an insult, you stupid braindead newfag. "Copypasta" implies derivations from an original, that was copied, not "le 'copypasta' herp i bet that hurt his feelings! XDD." Kill yourself, cancerous newfag.

riiiiight. "satire"

Welcome, you based MAGApede!

>posting a bait reply to bait bread
Gotta admit, that's super meta. I just treat bait threads as propaganda opportunities.

I wasn't insulting him you braindead faggot. I was calling it good bait. Fuck off you stupid NEET.

Yeah not all Jews and not all blacks. But the majority are fucking violent backstabbing apes and kikes who want us dead, catering to the minority hurts the majority.

P.s. Trump is a Jewish puppet, go back to plebbit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIu-GTSqBKM&t=24s&ab_channel=MillennialWoes

pic also related.

2pbp

Ever consider that some people, with a good job, spouse and money, come here to express their true feelings? Like myself, I am actually racist, but expressing these views aren't conducive to success in today's society.

I mean, let's be honest. Hillary would have still been just as bad if not worse. At least with Trump we get all the lefty butthurt.

old fag here

OP, thanks for posting. As a community we ought to examine the infernal zionist at the moment.

The reality is we all don't hate "jews", but rather a zionist institution that supports a state of Israel - something the majority of jewish faithful outright reject.

In the past two years there has been an influx of "stormfags" (literal racists) and soros funded "racists" to this board, among the shareblue.. - if there is not a consensus on the rejection of literal racists from this board, I fear the popularity of it will only lead to the popular view of extremism.

Sup Forums has always been a place of "hey look at the fucking crazies being crazy" - in politics, in culture, in society.

The influx of extremists on this board only begs for identity. The identity is this:

>fuck your identification

I personally identify with "keep off my 40 acres, and do whatever the fuck you want". This is an attitude in danger of persecution in light of popularity - especially in regards to the close monitoring by our intelligence agencies. We are the mob - all "true" extremist talk endangers the foundation of our liberty to free think and expression -the goal of Sup Forums if not a representation of humanity.

The only way we win is a rejection of EVERYONE pulling us one way or the other. The very idea should be a repulsion. The biggest problem here at the moment IS the overt racism. It's up to the masses to educate these fools - sans baiting.

>show them WHY "black skin" hatred is retarded - having educated black friends is fundamental to progress.

Humanity is humanity is humanity. Division is a "jewish" trickery. The globalist agenda is divide and conquer. Age old, time immemorial. This includes "safe spaces" too. Sup Forums is probably the last vestige on the internet that has the ability to withstand such confusing and surreptitious means. -and the moderation is quickly headed to reddit levels without an active consensus within the community.

Oh boy...

You meme spouting, late to the party faggots need to go back.
Also..
>Lurk more faggot

Don't forget: 4-chan is an anonymous comment board. It has real information, good insights, sharp eyes along with goofs, larpers and shills. In fact, the shills are paid to discredit this board. So much "harmful" info and leaks and analysis were presented here that it threatened to unravel the dis-info and propaganda that permeates the media.

Hillary tried to attack the "green frog" in her speeches! So now they're trying to paint this place as a racist, violent and sexist den of deplorables.

Use your discernment.

The elimination of racism is conducive to the goals of the technoindustrial system. Therefore the leftist push to eliminate racism only serves the system and the inevitable destruction of the planet.

Wrap your head around that envirofags.

Not racist, right. Get redpilled, nigger.

This is now a Ted thread.

I’d said i’m racist but considering the fact that whites are not human beings and you can only be racist against humans, i’m not.

merit based judgement is the only true way forward.

The left/right divide isn't as big as people think, the only reason the left hates the right is because of retarded small things. Force a magapede and a leftie retard in the same room and they'll agree on a lot. You guys both agree on Zionism and racism etc etc. Where it matters you are the same.

>Implying I fall for these silly false dichotomies.

>define "zionism"

Bait-ception

I never understand why Sup Forums is so anti Zionism. What is Zionism? A nationalistic movement to create an ethnic state. Isn't that what Sup Forums wants for their own countries? Seems to me Sup Forums should be more anti globalist than anti-Zionist. Personally, I have no problem with the state of Israel aside from the fact that Western countries spend billions of dollars on it, and that it has done some things that shouldn't be excused.

kekistani flag indicates that you’re amerimongrel and underage subhuman. if you ever reply to me again i will fly into your state, fuck your MILF mother, break your little fingers then toss your head to the wall. do you understand me you fucking little piece of shit ?

Modern day Zionism is supporting protecting and financing Israel (since the state is already established).

You good now?

siktir git

You're a few months too late for this to be funny

You need to consider ....

>the money

The majority of the jewish population rejected an israeli state in 1943. I don't really know much about the religion, save for "having a jewish state" is a complete rejection of their religion.

The motivation for the state is purely global capitalism. It has only served those in power since they took over the monarchies of europe circa 1300's....

These same international groups are manipulating the world currencies/news/agenda to this very day. This site included. The enslavement of society is the foundation on which these people operate.

>all world governments fear this knowledge reaching the general public.

The instability and consequence of which is unknown to all of humanity.

In my opinion the racist memes are there to equal the playing field. The alt left is constantly pushing a racist white america based on absolutely no evidence what so ever.
If you continue to push and prod a subject eventually you will witness the backlash first hand.
I will say this the left has lost their damn minds. It's all part of the plan, and that plan is playing out how it was intended. Who ever incites violent revolution as the answer on either side has already lost intellectually.

>being racist is what matters

It is hard to understand an illiterate moron like you. You should kys no one would even touch that whore you call a mother with a 10ft pole these days.

Did I allow you to reply my posts, white subhuman ?