Math is Whiteness. Go learn math

web.archive.org/web/20171024100527/https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10005

>“On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White,” Gutierrez argued.

>Gutierrez also worries that algebra and geometry perpetuate privilege, fretting that “curricula emphasizing terms like Pythagorean theorem and pi perpetuate a perception that mathematics was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans."

If you want to embrace your white privilege, you should learn more mathematics.

If you want to contribute to the betterment of white society, you should learn more mathematics.

If you want to continue the tradition of white accomplishments and progress, you should learn more mathematics.

>DO YOUR MATHS

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/#/math
edx.org/course?search_query=math
coursera.org/courses?languages=en&query=mathematics
www-math.mit.edu/~djk/calculus_beginners/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarski's_undefinability_theorem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Euclidean_geometry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MATH RESOURCES

>Khan Academy
khanacademy.org/#/math

>edX
edx.org/course?search_query=math

>Coursera
coursera.org/courses?languages=en&query=mathematics

>MIT Calculus
www-math.mit.edu/~djk/calculus_beginners/

Make Math White Again.

sorry but brazil invented afromathematics a few months ago.
u mad white boi?

More pictures like this

I'm an engineer and I never use math more complex than division.

Silly ass maths.

Give me one practical is of algebra in every day life and I'll blow my brains out.

Are you a nigger? Any type of engineering requires the use of algorithms in order to be efficient.

You're cooking dinner for yourself and three friends.

You need to calculate how much food to cook for everyone.

One person will only eat half as much as the others.

How much food should you cook?

Do you have a gun, or will you need to borrow one? I'm sure you could just engineer one if you needed to.

DSP engineer here. Use Laplace, Fourier, Z transforms, and occasionally wavelets. I love my field. Some people are even applying crazy stuff like topology and complex analysis applications

What?

I need to cook 7 units if food.

Suck my ass

No it doesn't.

I'll engineer the fuck outta your ads and you won't even know it

moar of her pls

kek, there are some tip top Brazil memes out there.

>I like to think that there are only 3 or 4 Brazilians who come to this site and they are constantly astounded at the creative and hilarious ways that their country gets BTFO every time they try to offer an opinion, much less make a shitpost.

This is so wrong it's hilarious, I doubt you're even an engineer, just some LARP fag who can't even do basic arithmetic.

I don't want to learn gook shit. I already know how to fix cars Fuck off

>Mathematics
>gook shit
>I know how to fix a thing that required a mastery of mathematics to design
off yourself wigger

>One person will only eat half as much as the others.
>only eat half as much
So is he eating half a serving, or is he a fatty and will be eating half of what everyone else is?

Also, this shit literally never happens irl. If a friend told me this over the phone I'd tell him to fuck off, and call me when he knows what everyone wants to eat.

I'm honestly too dumb for any of that stuff. Wish I had more brains.

We need low iq cannon fodder whites too bro

This one never gets old.

As a huemonkey libing in Memenada, please keep posting these. You are better at doing these than us!

I share your love for math, but au contraire, math is one of the few things that is indifferent to race and culture. It's either true or it's not true.
>Terence Tao
>Srinivasa Ramanujan
>Artur Avila
>Manjul Bhargava
>Maryam Mirzakhani
are a few example of mathematicians that are not white but made great contributions to the field.

>he can't even infer context clues from word problems
>he think he has friends irl

I bet you can't cook, either, Ahmed.

The most bizarre behavior I've seen out of Sup Forums is claiming everything that is remotely a positive as an example of white supremacy/nationalism/etc.

>Gross ugly suburb where homes are packed in like sardines and the street is this twisted antihuman maze that wasn't designed to walk through
White naitonalism.

>Degenerate techno music (that wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for chicago niggers)
White nationalism

>Sup Forums, a site that wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for a Japanese website
White nationalism

>A field of study that has been developed over centuries by different groups of people (white, asian, indian, arabian)
White identity

everyone has seen it, but this one cracks me up every time.

I don't do good with numbers. That's one of the main reasons Im in med school. That and I love the human body, and money.

/thread

>he doesn't even understand that if this mestizo whore hadn't called mathematics a domain exclusive to whiteness there would be no need to shitpost on an azerbaijanian bead threading forum in the vain attempt of getting no-skill NEETS to learn something with global utility

Just because I like tacos doesn't mean I have to like Pacos.

>Greeks
>white
>useless algebra was developed by sandniggers
>white people use Arabic numbers and not Roman numerals
>Biggest math wizzes are Asian
>(((Gutierez)))
Who here only writes their numbers in roman numerals? Way more aesthetic looking. Year of our lord MMXVII.

Greeks were white, at least at that point. When you read Homeric classics, you can see heroes being describe as europoids.

>argentina flag
>greeks were white

Oh boy here we go.

pitagoras gauss d'alembert cauchy l'hopital newton weirstrass taylor
kill yourself dirty nigger asians made nothing, they are just memes. Greeks did elementary maths, arabs did hishshool maths, europeans made university math.

>Fouries Series
pleb

>leftists trying to lower the bar

>t. Civil Engineer
Real engie here. Shut your ass up.

Nearly all top mathematicians are whites or Jewish. Euler was the GOAT

WE WUZ NUMBAS N SHIEEEEET

Civil engineers are not real engineers
>t. EE

Nearly all top of everything

If math is white, why are asians and indians so good at it? India and China have more mathematicians than any white country today. I call bullshit, OP

People who cannot do mathematics are not white.

Exactly what I meant. I'm a Computer Engineer. EE is fucking based.

Inviting friends over to cook for them? What website do you think you're posting on?

Nobody here has friends, user

>jewish
that's where you are wrong kiddo.

>If Classical music is white why are there so many Asian concert musicians?

They may be useful at persisting in systems that were devised by white mathematicians, but in terms of pioneering revolutionary advances in mathematics, all I hear are crickets.

I read somewhere that Muslims created arithmetic though, like the first algebra was done in the first Islamic caliphate.

What about all the poo and chink math geniouses? I'm as white as it gets and still can't do maths

>poo and chink math geniouses
you fall for the meme

Learning how to do something that someone else has already done is not a genius.

Doing something that nobody else has ever done is a genius.

See the difference?

exactly, not ant poo or chink math discoveries

>Asians are better than Whites at math
>Here are the SAT scores to prove it
>Here are the IQ scores to prove it
>There are more non-white mathematicians than there are white ones
>Current advancements are being made by nonwhites
>B-B-BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN CALCULUS!

Indians do make some discoveries. The Chinese are the most risk adverse people ever the can only do what has already been done by someone. Nearly everything Asian can be traced from India.

>l'hopital
was an idiot who bought off mathematical discoveries from real mathematicians

Most of the current work done by non-white mathematicians, as well as much of the white ones is just dirty work. A majority of the more significant contemporary advances are actually done by Russians, and European immigrants in North America (especially those to Montreal). Most of the really big things were done 60+ years ago by no more than 30 French, German, and Russian mathematicians.

Someone turn this into a meme

Poos invented the number system, which laid the foundation of modern mathematics.

Greeks contributed nothing to modern mathematics.

same here. plus tons of stochastic processes too.

Applying is very easy, anybody can learn it. Never understood how engineers have such high egos, they get crushed by the simplest proofs usually lol

Ok guy

>Greeks contributed nothing

You contributed nothing to anything you useless country of perpetual neutrality. All you've ever done is horde jew gold when the going gets tough.

Most revolutions in mathematical computation in recent years have been done by computer scientist and engineers from predominantly white countries.

Guess what kinds of people wrote the programming languages that everybody uses today?

I'll give you a hint: [spoiler]It's white people.[/spoiler]

>perpetuate a perception that mathematics was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans

> uses binary system
> greeks didn't even have the number 0

you are literally and officially retarded

>math is white
yeah thats why literally the only subject the dad in boyz in the hood tells his son to learn is math

why is it called the Pythagorean theorem and not the Rajanagandareet theorem?

We are really living Idiocracy.

And the future looks grim with plummeting numbers of über races and exponential raise in the number of people of unter races

you are just showing, how clueless you are

do you know zenons paradox? do you understand it's ONLY A PARADOX because GREEKS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT ? already irrational numbers creates huge problems for greeks , pro tip: they didn't exist for them , the only numbers that existed for greeks were rationals and NATURAL numbers

a product like 2*3 for a greek (and roman) person is always 2 sides (giving you an area)

they also didn't have any notion of function, 0, or the concept of infinity. If you knew anything about modern (university) mathematics, you would know that almost 70% of proofs rely on subtracting/adding an empty zero.

greek and roman mathematics were only useful to an extent , but restricted further development immensely

nothing in modern mathematics relies on greek or roman inventions , you would know that if you actually studied math and weren't just an engineering monkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarski's_undefinability_theorem

You seem yet to have failed to realize that Mathematics is wholly dependent on the human mind. It is as much a creative activity as any art form.

(pic unrelated)

>zionist funded media heralding ghetto niggers couldnt possibly be subversive
kek

>nothing in modern mathematics relies on greek or roman inventions
What about axiomatization? I'm getting pretty tired of constantly being harangued by plebs about "muh zero" and " muh algebraic equations", when Mathematics, in a proper sense, didn't even exist before Euclid. Math is defined by method, not by subject matter.

(pic unrelated)

Seconded

>Most revolutions in mathematical computation in recent years have been done by computer scientist and engineers from predominantly white countries.
Yup this is the case. Approximation methods, etc. are mostly developed by natives or white immigrants. The non-white work is rare, and typically done under the supervision of their white professors.

axiomatization is meaningless especially if it has no purpose, and you can also axiomatize wrong things (which euclid did)

greeks never even got above 2 dimensions properly (euclidean geometry vs hyperbolic geometry for example)

the only reason they are somewhat popular for 3d is archimedes, and he was like a genius amongst geniuses but still he wouldn't have understood functional analysis (but he could have picked it up quickly)

you can study modern mathematics without even touching euclidean geometry, it it completely irrelevant in modern mathematics

also keep in mind greeks didn't have a number system, they only used/treated/tried to calculate what they saw (like most cultures/civilizations at that time)

so actually inventing/using the number 0 is a very big deal

>You're cooking dinner for yourself and three friends.
>You need to calculate how much food to cook for everyone.
>One person will only eat half as much as the others.

3.5 portions.

I fucking suck at math, I have a F in Math 112 and I want to blast my brains out when I do it.

This person doesn't even have a degree in a math related field, just social science garbage lmfao

I use algebra and trigonometry in crane work.

>3.5 portions
WRONG. Make 5 portions because you're trying to get gains.

Math is the highest art that almost no one can appreciate. If you do work at the level of Bach only someone that is also at that level can appreciate it. It is the loneliest art form

>going to med school
>making money
user, I...

>ITT: Swissfag can't just admit whites are better at math

Keep reaching, Schlomo, I'm sure you'll convince everyone someday.

>Gutierrez
Jesus Christ, the “Mexican"-“Americans" are embarrassing.

Weren't the maths developed by Moors in while the rest of the civilized world took a 1000 year nap?
White math
>One for Grog, one for Umma; one for Grog, one for Umma...
Arab math
>
{\displaystyle x_{k}=-{\frac {1}{3a}}\left(b+\zeta ^{k}C+{\frac {\Delta _{0}}{\zeta ^{k}C}}\right),\qquad k\in \{0,1,2\}{\text{,}}} {\displaystyle x_{k}=-{\frac {1}{3a}}\left(b+\zeta ^{k}C+{\frac {\Delta _{0}}{\zeta ^{k}C}}\right),\qquad k\in \{0,1,2\}{\text{,}}}

>axiomatization is meaningless if it has no purpose
Axiomatization is the very criterion on which is decided what constitutes mathematical activity and what does not. The number zero is simply an addition to an algebraic structure, a very important one at that, but lets have some proper perspective.

>"you can also axiomatize wrong things (which euclid did) "
This might show an improper understanding of math. Do you mean to say that you can axiomatize propositions which do not correspond to a perceived state of facts in the experienced world? Of course this is true, but this fact is largely immaterial to any mathematician today. In a mathematical sense it is impossible to axiomatize something false since axioms themselves are true by definition.

>"Euclidean geometry... it is completely irrelevant in modern mathematics "
If by "modern mathematics" you mean mathematics that is being made today then this statement is obviously false. EG is a very useful tool for deriving theorems in several disciplines.

Never go full retard

Cut n paste fug...

Yes, full retard.
All I wanted was hot Nazi sluts.

read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Euclidean_geometry
secondly , the number 0 (and by further extensio an is used to prove almost everything in algebra ( you can't even define the real numbers without using the concept of 0 (dedekind cuts f.e.)

and not just algebra, real analysis, complex analysis, measure theory etc. all revolve around the number 0 and the concept of infinity

anybody not realizing that or understanding that , can't possibly be well studied in mathematics

> EG is used

you use the euclidean definition of triangles when?

name one thing that is exclusively an ancient greek notion that you need to build modern algebra or modern differential calculus

WE WUZ MATHEMATICIANS

>Gutierrez

math requires an 80 IQ, nothing special about it at all. wish i still had the link to that europoor who got a masters in engineering with an 86 IQ.

Sharing rare basic fraction cheat sheet

Hypatia of Alexandria was working on early Algebra using Roman numerals. East Asians only get so far into mathematics, and not as far into PhD level mathematics as gifted whites and Jews (whites), with a few notable exceptions (Terrence Tao, Yau, etc.).

>>DO YOUR MATHS
>MATHS
>S
>american flag

disgusting women

> 60+ years ago by no more than 30 French, German, and Russian mathematicians.

you forgot hungary! Erdos

I thought chinks had the math meme?

>TFW not racist enough

You must be a Son of Abraham to suggest such things.
Jews know secret tricks to make numbers add up differently and cheat White people.
Jews invented Evil Maths like Amortization.
You evil Amortizer.

I took a DSP course last semester and, whilst it was super interesting, it was hard as fuck, good job man. Simulink is cool as shit too.