Why do you guys hate black people again? I spoke to one today, he was buff and a hardcore individualist...

Why do you guys hate black people again? I spoke to one today, he was buff and a hardcore individualist. Not stuck in the mediocre nonsense of identity politics like you white nationalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk&t=431s
youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
nypost.com/2017/08/15/mma-fighter-dies-three-days-after-getting-tkod/
people.com/sports/mma-fighter-died-after-losing-match/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've met quite a few blacks and they're not really all that individualistic, unless they're fucking white gurls.

>average black American is shorter and fatter than white Americans.

I hate the culture that surrounds most of them. There are A LOT of good ones, and a lot of them are stuck in identity politics. Also Sup Forums isn't a collective we don't think with a hive mind.

Come live in Philadelphia for a month. I don't hate all blacks. But niggers are destructive parasites, even the blacks agree

It's more than just 1 person. It's about different peoples. You'll find a broad spectrum of people within any group (race).

Blacks average out to more violence, an IQ 85, and more crime.

I don't hate them, I wish them well, but I want my right to not associate with them as a group respected.

Wtf I love niggers now?!

>the solution to ingroup preference is cultural enrichment

(((They))) knew what was best all along.

You really love dick huh

>lolbertarians
Stop.

Huh nice response, you really got me, because I stand up against identity politics on BOTH SIDES the SJW's AND the Alt-right? I'm a cuck right?

>I'm a cuck right?

Yes.

Exactly. White pussy is the only way to make multiculturalism work.

I'm sorry you don't know about the Alt-rights recent defeats, collectivism once again is on the decline.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk&t=431s

you need to come to the south man. see these nigroids in their natural habitat. it will change your mind and fucking FAST.

They're very impulsive.

Agreed, black males are better looking and more manly than sissy wite bois
The only way to keep white women satisfied is by giving in to superior BBC and breed with powerful black seed

Black people are great. In fact my wife's trainer is black. She's says he's so polite and stuff.

most people hate them because of how they act, not the color of their skin.

Must have been good chicken.

Todays local news in my city

>niggers killing niggers
>niggers robbing niggers
>pack of niggers beat up white boy and steal his sneakers

And thats just from today

They were fine in the 90s somewhat. Now its all whitey is racist. BLACK LIVES MATTER bullshit.

Exactly my point, its NOT RACE it's identity politics on both sides. The White Nationalists and the SJW's.

It's so painfully obvious that they are just two sides of the same coin.

nice b8

1 good nigger = all niggers aren't bad
rly makes me think about outliers n sheit hmm

The thing is, even non animalistic violent blacks still are obsessed with their race and racism. If most black people never made a point to mention their race, we would get a long much better. Instead they chimp out and get the simpleton niggers to start rioting.

>I don't hate them, I wish them well, but I want my right to not associate with them as a group respected.
This. It's the same argument with muslims. There are problematic members of their groups. I don't want them anywhere near me or my family.

..until another birtnig comes around mate. Then you get stomped. Stop being a faggot, and never fucking relax around blacks.

I've literally NEVER been attacked by blacks, only by Indians

What does the 75 on his shirt mean? The number of women he has raped?

kek

indians are small, low testosterone, have weak bones and they don't exhibit explosive energy metabolism

I think I wouldn't care if a pack of indians attacked me

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers, There's a difference

>I stand up against identity politics on BOTH SIDES the SJW's AND the Alt-right
Yep it's a fucking cuck

Sorry you're just a right wing SJW.

Say that to my face roach

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

Good Lord what does this stupid cunt think it looks like? Somebody should tell him he looks like a middle aged man with a massive head stuck onto the legs of a girl with fucking polio

>50%
It's a lot higher than that.

when the fact that you have done nothing but play golf your whole life comes home to roost

I would hate to have to see the cringe worthy conversation you had with your black hero. You, a skinny white beta in his early 20's. cucking yourself, laughing at his jokes, fawning over him with bright big eyes.

What is worse, is you come here and actually post an image of what he represents to you in your mind, a buff masculine alpha negroe god that you worship.

Has there ever been a more cucked post in history? The cringe is incredible.

Whats you stance on Islam?

>I spoke to one today, he was buff
spoke to user? SPOKE TO!! .....you mean sucked off right?

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

wow im getting sleepy

Largely messed up, but I think most muslims will come round to being moderates and drop their tooth fairy delusions of "allah"

I only hate black people who hate white people.

'n' shiet.

this. i literally feel fucking sick

>PART & PARCEL

Interesting. I think you're an idealist who doesn't live within the confines of reality. Multiculturalism is wrong and bad for any society it touches. It doesn't matter how many le based black men or moderate muslims you have. Their very existence within our societies is a cause of severe damage.

Why the fuck is there so many “hey guys I met this one cool person of x race don’t you wanna reconsider your entire positions and doom the white race? Checkmate nazis xD” posts now? Is the JIDF back in full force or is this place literally plebbit now?

I’m explaining why Sup Forums hates BLACK people:
A woman needs a man, by a man i don't mean an individual who has Y chromosome and a penis, i mean A REAL MAN who's dominative, both physically and mentally strong, attractive and masculine. Role of woman is to help her man, role of man is a bit more complicated, he has to look after his family, make money, please his wife sexually, defend himself and his family from threats etc. White race fails to accomplish all the traits that i mentioned, hence, they cannot fulfil the duties of a real man mentioned in this paragraph. The BLACK race, however, does not fail. The BLACK man is the epit0me of male dominance and masculinity. Compared to the white race, the BLACK race is superior in every way to the Yakub's race. They can easily complete the tasks of a real man while possessing all the traits that a man needs. Allah made the BLACK race strong.

On top of that, BLACK people have bigger penises than whites. Why would a woman want a tiny, limp and pathetic white penis? A woman wants a big, domineering penis and only a handful of whites actually have that type of penis, but more than 90% of BLACK men have that penis, rest 10% have even bigger than that. During sex, the woman won't feel anything, she'll be bored if a pathetic white man tries to fuck her. A BLACK man, however, will make the woman SCREAM, scream so hard that every glass object will shatter due to exposure to very intense, loud sound.

Lastly, when you go out with your wife you have to protect her from male predators who want to steal her from you. But if you're BLACK, your domineering size will make your presence known without you even needing to point yourself out. Which will make the male predators shun away automatically, because they cannot compete with you. And your BLACK skin, will frighten the white opponents, because they'll remind of the fact that your ancestors managed to survive the scorching sun of Africa for centuries with that skin. What did the wh

>most muslims will come round to being moderates
>moderates
you mean the ones who aren't actually doing the killing and raping but believe the exact same shit as ISIS......yeah doesn't sound like total bollocks

kys ahmed

pic fixed

Because niggers are net tax users, not net tax payers. The country is undeniably objectively worse because niggers are here.

I just wanna know why no matter what 'superior race' thread gets posted on Sup Forums, it always has to start with a pic of a shirtless muscle man.

That image response made me kek so fucking hard. Holy shit.

anecdote fallacy. don't be so stupid

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Back to t_d cuckold.

Dead God this place quickly got taken over by you soyboy civ nat faggots.

100% this. OP, you're an absolute disgrace and would serve a better purpose being erased from this Earth so that you never pass on your genetics and ultra cucked mindset to the next generation. You unironically make me feel disgusted.

is this how you get yourself sleep wh*Te boy ? Do you tell yourself “a-actually white girls don’t like BLACK men only the fat oner” before going to sleep so you can sleep easy without constant butthurt keeping you awake all day ?

*the far ones

this has already been said. and this is probably bait. fuck it. So the argument that one good person should make my stance on the rest change is devoid of reason. So one black person should be all to make up for the niggers in ghettos? My point exactly, that blacks are different from nigs. So blacks being different means they are above niggers, but not very many black people exist in the US compared to niggers

Not all races were created equal, yts.

*the fat ones
i hate phones and wh*Te subhumans

Sorry, they look gross.

I lived in the South when I was a kid and can relate, these subhuman savages should be kept away from western civilisation at all cost. If the hippy left want these people, by all means move to their countries (shitholes).

>western civilization
What is that ?

Wow, that's interesting.

Tell us more about your homosexual fantasies, you fucking faggot.

Um, sweetie, you're confusing Egyptian/Mesopotamian people with Nubian/Black people.

I used to be an individualist before I grew up, you'll grow out of your edgy libertarian phase too no doubt

The thing you rely on to post your retarded and utterly untruthful memes

good raid reddit

indeed...

nypost.com/2017/08/15/mma-fighter-dies-three-days-after-getting-tkod/

people.com/sports/mma-fighter-died-after-losing-match/

Sup Forums is satire. We love our black brothers.

nice argument against him
>haha, well so what if you have evidence, I'll just call you a name and dismiss your argument :^)

imagine making a post this gay

how gay are you faggot

>REEE WHITOIDS ARE SUBHUMAN
>Can't even fucking use correct grammar.

kek

>individualist
so what youre saying is he was a satan worshipper.

Maybe I can’t use the correct grammar but I can break wh*Te su human necks easily.
Know your place.

Holy shit I never saw that one where the Nubian is being tied to the neck with a rope.

hahaha

shut it milo

because all niggers are subhuman, all of them must be gas for the glory of the white race

He couldnt figure out a better way to get that info out there ? Lol as if he has the guys parents on facebook ... Rightt ....

All I see is a BLACK person and a wh*Te subhuman in the picture you posted.

Physically and mentally strong are two things you will never ever be commie. Good job stealing that from the previous thread where I told you that you aren't strong mentally physical. I'm pleased to know the words I used stuck with you.(:

Why are idiots still responding to this same shill thread after it's been posted 6 times verbatim in the past 3 hours?

yeah, it's getting late
let's just go to sleep guys

Of course you think blacks are bigger down there. You are obsessed with dick because you are faggot. Embace it and quit the hate already pussy.

tbqh that looks like a top tier turk..

30% of Turkey's population is actually inbred..

>Culture is cancer on the Earth

Yeah theyre totally fine

Holy fuck! Black people are so fucking funny.

Post more Black Bloopers.

oh I bet you do

Always a european poster

It's not black people, it''s the niggers. Please keep up.

Silly nigger, you can't burn the herpes off of your women

> most subhuman, low IQ race, responsible for half of all crimes even though only 12% of the population

yeah....sure