SJWZILLA IS SPONSORING ANTIFA

SJWZILLA IS SPONSORING ANTIFA.

THEY JUST CAN'T HIDE IT ANYMORE.

ADANDON SHIP NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/
github.com/Brave
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep that shit on Sup Forums

>>>/lgtb/

fuck off tool

Nice try Soros.

Good thing Google hates Nazis too, since I wouldn't want to have to switch from Chrome.

ANTIFA is a domestic terror organization that promotes violence, of course and is being sponsored by a tech company, it belongs here

This is a board for discussing technology, not for the activities of corporations who happen to make technology.
You're whining about people. People aren't technology.

>You're whining about people. People aren't technology.

It is about tech company (Sup Forums) promoting domestic terrorism, all must be warned, it belongs here.

Where did they promote the alt-right? Supporting Antifa means they're against domestic terrorism.

Fine by me. Also, Sup Forums.

Nobody wants to discuss that shit here. You're just wasting your time user.

Nice try ANTIFA shills.

Good.

>he thinks calling someone anti-fascist is an insult
What's next? Are you going to call me smart and handsome?

buying stuff isn't tech either yet that's most of the threads. this is as relevant to the board as those tech consumerist threads that fill up the board.

Did you also hate it when there were threads of snowden since that was involved with politics as well?

Yes.

uninstalled lmao. kys cuckfox

Consumer technology is technology. We're consumers. Why would you think we'd be spending all our time talking about technology that isn't relevant to us?
>Let's talk industrial injection molding Sup Forums!
>Uhhh, do you do any industrial injection molding?
>No
>Neither do I, so what's there to talk about?

Just fuck off back to Sup Forums OP.

nah. bet it pisses you off that I'm here hahahahahahahahahahaha

at this point it feels like time to switch to text-based browsers

>caring

Jesus fucking christ
Not OP but I hate when people yell " lole!!!" on Sup Forums when it's about a god damn tech company

Oh look, the faggot sjw mods moved this.

nu/g/ really is absolute dogcrap. nu/pol/ isn't exactly good by any means but at least it's not nu/g/.

See

If im not mistaken, Open source projects is for SOFTWARE, promoting the use of freeware under the GNU/GPL v3 license...

holy shit hiroshimoot needs to fucking fire you ASAP

Meanwhile the entire board is tech support and consumer electronics, even though the BOARD MOTHERFUCKING RULES SAY THE BOARD IS NOT ABOUT THESE TOPICS AND THEY DON'T BELONG ON THE BOARD.
Not to mention assange and snowden. Nice try shill.

>phone poster
>posts an image that begins by spelling moot's name wrong
Oh look, its reddit.

THIS

>they're talking about technology on the technology board!
Really? Next you're going to tell me that /o/ is full of people talking about cars rather than complaining about the working conditions at automotive plants and championing the end of the internal combustion engine due to environmental harm.

Meanwhile, Brave is /ourbrowser/

>basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/

@146537007
No (You) for you since you're not even trying.

They can't contain this. Spread this shit like the plague.

>closed source

>"discussing companies that make technology has nothing to do with technology!'
what

We are getting hijacked and taken over by idiots from NeoGaf. We are getting invaded by idiots from NeoGaf. There is anti-white propaganda all over the chans now. And SJW mods are triggered and getting ban happy. Bring in any old fags you can find. Bring in more Nazi's. post gore, loli, and anything that would offend NeoGaf and Shareblue posters.

Your ilk has driven anyone who's been here for any length of time away with your redditniggardry. Now you have the gall to ask them to come back, but they've found a much better place, even though it's slow and small.

Read the board rules again
>help my phone is broken what do I do
This is technology but this is not Sup Forums

google is the superior jew

>Hey Sup Forums, my sister bought a smartphone. Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you about how she eats all the sweets, she's always taking too long in the bathroom, she brings friends over all the time when I just want to be left along, she's always complaining she has nothing to wear even though she has a closet full of clothes, she complains about her weight even though it's fine, she's always asking to be taken places. Geez, it just never ends!
Does her having a piece of technology mean this is Sup Forums related? No.
Your calls to action are not discussions of technology, they're Sup Forums. Keep Sup Forumsshit on Sup Forums.

Why are Americans so retarded.
Sure, indigenists are all failures and risked my region by being fucking retarded and allying themselves with the commies but I don't think of them as enemies.
Then again, we haven't had a huge cinema machinery pumping out self-hate propaganda disguised as shitty movies daily.

I beginn to think /mlpol was a good thing

A literal who having a sister is a lot different than a major open source company spending money on a large tech project

And I could tell it isn't Sup Forums related the moment you mentioned sister and phone

GOOD RIDANCE SWJZILLA.

What was /ourbrowser/ again?

You're such a dumb fucking cunt.

welp fuck mozilla then, gonna smear them in my tech company from now on even further

>Firefox front page
>Big corporations want to restrict entry. Fake news and filter bubbles are making it harder for us to find our way. Online bullies are silencing inspired voices. And our desire to explore is hampered by threats to our safety and privacy.
>And our desire to explore is hampered by threats to our safety and privacy.
>Supports Antifa and liberals, who regularly dox people for wrongthink

Amazing work, Mozilla.

Look at the OP. That's not, "Hey, neat, an open source project gave to another open source project," it's. "Someone gave to a project that helps people I hate. I want to hurt them, and everyone should want to hurt them!"
Throwing a tantrum because you're triggered is not technology.

Here's a helpful guide: If you're angry about what someone did and your thread is a call to action to have it banned, it belongs on Sup Forums.

So no, being triggered about moeshit and wanting Emperor Trump to declare moeshit illegal does not belong on Sup Forums.
Being triggered by pictures of cute girls and wanting Emperor Trump to declare cute girls illegal does not belong on /c/.
Being triggered by pictures of dickgirls and wanting Emperor Trump to declare dickgirls illegal does not belong on /d/.
See how this works? The other boards are for the discussions of actual hobbies, not for the discussion of political activism because you're triggered by some aspect of someone enjoying that hobby.

github.com/Brave

Faggot.

Jesus christ Sup Forums and Sup Forums are fucking cucked

M8. Think about it like this. If I go to /fit/ and say "Rippletoe does not believe in manmade global warming", it would be /fit/ related. It'd be a shit post, but it'd be /fit/ related
Similarly if I shitpost on Sup Forums saying the goolag is sjw hell hole, it'd also be Sup Forums related. And furthermore if I point out that rust has a code of conduct in /dpt/, that'd also be Sup Forums related.

If you say, "Rippletoe does not believe in manmade global warming, we should spread this around and ruin him," guess what that is? Sup Forums
If you say, "Rust has a code of conduct so WAAAAAAH MUH ESS JAY DOUBLEYOU WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LET ME HARASS ALL THE PEOPLE I HATE,' that's Sup Forums.

Keep your triggers on Sup Forums.

Okay faggot

None of those are even comparable to the post on Sup Forums

Let me make this clear, I've made numerous shitposts on Sup Forums and /fit/ saying something along the lines of "X believes in Y. Is this the end of X?"
Hell, if Richard Stallman eats stuff from his toes does it make it /ck/? Just because something is loosely associated with another board doesn't mean it should be moved to that board. Sup Forums and /pol can share many of the same topics.
It's a known issue that silicone valley has an issue of SJW infestation. Addressing it is both Sup Forums related and Sup Forums related

You realise Soros bought mozilla, right?

Antifa are the real fascists. Youre either extremely ignorant or youre part of the problem

Ya think?

Pozzilla

Ah yes, and I guess abolitionists were the real slave owners because telling someone they can't own slaves is the same as enslaving them?

Please kill yourself

antifa=\=slave owners
You are comparing apples to oranges. That's how dumb you are.

Hey, if you're taking away their freedom to be slave owners, what else would you call it? That's slavery, senpai.
A fight for slavery is a fight for freedom!

Why are you talking about something that happened 152 years ago?

He's a typical leftist who can't into logic.

antifa are useful pawns for the establishment.

Slave owners wanted to oppress blacks. The alt-right wants to oppress everyone except them.
Fighting slavery was not fascism, it was anti-fascism. Fighting the alt-right is not fascism, it's anti-fascism.

>The alt-right wants to oppress everyone except them.
Where is your source on this claim?
You are making shit up to justify your own stupidity at this point. Slavery and Antifa have ZERO to do with one another.

Slavery and the alt-right have everything to do with each other.

It drastically improved both boards somehow.

All hope is lost for Sup Forums and Sup Forums

You are making a claim, so I going to need a source to back that up.
You can't provide anything though can you?
You are committing a logical fallacy by comparing two thing that are not only historically removed from one another, but also have completely differing reasoning behind them. This is called the 'apples to oranges fallacy'.

Brave

>local dipshit doesn't realize that normal people don't give a shit about the alt-right or antifa

What does this have to do with ai gfs?

This one: The CEO is the former head of Mozilla, ousted for opposing gay marriage..

It's still early days yet though ofc, along with the BAT Crypto tie in.

Thanks, anons.
btw are there any other browsers that have been fighting hate speech and funding poopdick politics?
I'm shit at tech stuff but I might have to start learning how to search for this now.

source?

>blacks are second-class citizens. Whites should own everything.
>Muslims, blacks, browns, Chinese, atheists, liberals, Jews, gays... heck, everybody who isn't a white, uneducated, English-speaking, evangelical Christian are second-class citizens. We of the alt-right should control everything.

If you are way too used to Firefox to switch browsers, use Waterfox, it's pretty much the same but without any of Mozilla's bullshit, and you can import everything from Firefox easily

>We of the alt-right should control everything.
>We of antifa are entitled to our way
It's almost like both ideologies are fucking trash...
really activates my almonds

The fight against oppression is not oppression.

Antifa doesn't just attack the alt right boogieman. It attacks moderate conservatives and liberals as well. They even attack people who aren't doing anything political at all.

Yes it is. You seek to subjegate them. To force them to bend to your way. You are guilty of doing the same thing you accuse them of.

No one fucking cares.

The reign of terror in France wasn't oppression then?

Who the fuck unironically uses chrome? Its just as pleb as using IE if not worse

>SJWZILLA IS SPONSORING ANTIFA.

they are sponsoring an email service that ANTIFA USES

I hate those faggots at Mozilla but at least read the fucking shit properly faggot

This thread migrated over from Sup Forums. There are pleny of MCSEs over there who think they know everything.

Except antifa sucks cock (just like you) and the alt-right does not.

Isnt not using chrome the first thing you learn to do on Sup Forums? He mustve been joking.

firefox btfo. all libcucks are terrorists
antifa is a domestic terrorist organisation according to the fbi and dhs, you are a terrorist and will be tortured to death in gitmo.

The alt-right isn't real, kiddo. You see people with conservative leanings tend to despise identity politics and aviod it like the plague. During the election cycles, the IDpol left placed a label on a group of people they didn't understand, calling them alt-right. It sucks that people were sheeple enought to fall for it, but both sides has it's useful idiots in a war.

Source?