ITT we theorize unrevealed Shikais and Bankais

ITT we theorize unrevealed Shikais and Bankais.

How about just Bleach theories in general? We still have the final volume and there's still a chance for an unannounced databook.

And I guess we're starting with Shinji's Bankai? Honestly I've seen some crazy conceptual ideas for it but personally I'd prefer something that is closer to the Shikai's actual ability of inverting the senses. Also I think every Bankai needs some sort of drawback since Kubo is moderately consistent with Bankai 'penalties'.

Perhaps it could cause a 'Body-switch' effect that inverts other people's senses; for example, opponents A and B would receive each other's sensory information but still only able to control their own bodies. The drawback would be that it affects Shinji as well.

Can someone post that list so we can get this shit started?

this would make for an all-visible strategy, meaning no >teleports_behind_you.blch shit all the time since you wouldn't be able to see yourself

No copypasta, fuck off.

Do it

Depending on the complexity it could make some fights just impossible; you might have A's hearing but B's vision, ect.

It only really gives Shinji an advantage because his approach to combat is pretty laid-back and flexible, on the other hand if it affects one's allies than he'd avoid using it in a group battle (ex. Aizen).

Characters confirmed to (likely) have Bankai, based on rank or comments:

- Shinji Hirako
- Love Aikawa
- Shuhei Hisagi
- Lisa Yadomaru
- Juushiro Ukitake (deceased)

Characters who either have Bankai or 'Shin'uichi' equivalent

-Tenjirou Kirinji
-Kirio Hikifune
-Senjumaru Shuutara
-Ouetsu Nimaiya (has multiple zanpakuto)

Characters without revealed Shikai or Bankai

-Yoruichi Shihoun
-Tessai Tsukabishi
-Hachigen Ushoda

There are also numerous characters who had revealed Shikai but never showed their abilities, feel free to discuss those as well.

Bleach have a huge villain cast but kubo still couldn't pull of to show all Captain class soul reaper's bankais.

what a fucking hack.

off*

Literally autism.

There's more to writing a manga than 'how many Bankai can I fit into a single fight'.

>Last page of Bleach chapter
We pretend Shinji's bankai is about to be revealed next week.

not showing all bankais leave a feeling of incompleteness and unending questions like "Why did Capt. X didn't use his bankai against Z"

But bleach fucked up even more than that.

Literally autism. If there's anything we learned about Bankai is that most of the time, if you have to use it, you're going to lose.

So what? Quincys are going to be defeated anyway. It's much better to see them get btfo by bankais than the Aushwalen shit by Ywach.

What's autistic about that you fucking retard? Bankais are one the most hype things about bleach you fucking faggot.

>Literally autism. If there's anything we learned about Bankai is that most of the time, if you have to use it, you're going to lose.
So it's autistic to expect to see characters actually fight using their strongest abilities because they should somehow have the meta knowledge that Kubo is probably going to fuck them over if they use Bankai?

Nah that's not autism. Defending Kubo's absolute shitshow of a final arc is autism.

There were only 2-3 relevant characters who didn't have a bankai reveal and besides maybe Shinji or Hisagi were better off for it. The only people legtimately compalining about too few bankai reveals in the final are are literally autistic.

>maybe Shinji or Hisagi were better off for it
what does this even mean
Shinji jobbed in one panel like 5 times during this arc, he had plenty of chances to use Bankai instead of taking one hit and disappearing
Hisagi pretty clearly got 360noscoped because Kubo realized he killed off too many characters already and didn't have time to actually show off everyone's powers
Don't tell me you think Kubo foreshadowed Hisagi having a Bankai just so he could use it as a joke in the last chapter

And I don't see how the rest of the royal guard don't count as "relevant characters," despite all the hype around them they got off-paneled by enemies that regular captains later defeated. Embarrassing.

>Kubo introduced a lot of charaters with bankai
>Kubo himself hyping their shit up
>expecting the readers not to see their bankais
>huuur duuuur autism
The only autistic here is you fag and bleach went downhill long ago, better to see the characters go all out.

You just keep repeating yourself over and over again, autist.

Man this is some nigger-tier reasoning.

>kubo hypes squad zero for hundreds of chapters
>only monk and the nigger have a decent fight, the others job offscreen

B R A V O

Since when were you under the impression Kubo wasn't Aizen's Zanpakuto spirit?

Since when were you under the impression Bleach continued after Aizen & that Aizen didn't win?

>nigger creator of zanpaktou
>got a decent fight
He also jobbed off-screen along with 0 squad aside from the monk.

>get the two lame vizards bankai
>no Shinji bankai

All ichigos bankai gave him was average speed and a flimsy thin pussy sword that insults shinigami culture. Never has a bankai been that beta.

I also wanna see nigger Vizard's bankai he's my favorite captain class vizard after Shinji.

>sternritters have weakness to some hollow ability
>Vizards didn't do shit the whole arc.

You know for all the bullshit Tite Kubo put us through, and the absurd amount of filler in the animation, Bleach still started out quite relevant. Hopefully with a little maturity and time we can get a tight little spinoff to resolve loose ends, and his next work learns from these mistakes.

> tfw you get the ark about everyone's dumbass swordsona, yet will never see the kenpachi title fight or Yoruichi's Raiju form animated

You're literally complaining about two of the biggest jobbers in Bleach not getting their shining moment of Bankai despite it literally adding nothing to the story, and then complaining that its bad writing.

Literal autism.

>Vizards don't use their resurreccion

>Shuhei Hisagi's bankai

>we can get a tight little spinoff

kys

barragan died dude. sorry

>tight little spinoff
h-h-h-h-h-how t-t-t-tight?

>repeating the same bullshit argument again that has been rebut
Autism.

I hope you are not shitposting autist.

>no Aizen bankai
>no idea what Ichigo's new bankai does

I'm sure glad we know what Uryu's shrift is. That really saved the day

it probably gives him a black cloak, tiny sword and average speed just like grimmjow said. Maybe he gets a stronger getsuga............... TENCHOU
>tfw MC can't learn new things

I like to think that Shinji's bankai reverses the order of events or maybe reverse causality or something like that. I know that could be extremely broken, so maybe some limit would be on it.

why didn't he reverse the event which made him an outcast for a century?

Like I said, there'd have to be some kind of limit on it or he could literally fix everything. Maybe it could only reverse a few minutes so that by the time he was conscious after being hollowfied, it was too late.