We agree with this guy on everything. We praise him everyday

We agree with this guy on everything. We praise him everyday.

Is he, dare I say it, /Our Goy/?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

You mean niggers and other subhuman retards who can't think logically?

city people are retarded animals. Sludge that hides between skyscrapers, abandon ghetto's and disgusting slums, Only criminals voted hillary!

Checked. I agree with him 90% of the time. The whole sucking kike cock thing is unbecoming. China is a much bigger threat to the USA than Iran.

fuck off with your neocon kike tools

this mason is a kike puppet just like trump

gas them all

>We
>We
Why do you faggots always start out with a "We" statement rather than something else? Why do you have to come in here and make claims?

If you want to start a real conversation have something to discuss rather than make claims that wraps us individuals in with you in some "We" bullshit.

Aren't we all in it together friend?

>commieformia
>degeneracy
>retard
Pick rope

>Aren't we all in it together friend?
Nigger, please.

No "WE" are not. The closes thing to a "WE" that exist is a loosely connected group of politically interested gadflies.

Gadfly: a person who stimulates or annoys other people especially by persistent criticism "a political gadfly"

STOP WITH UR BULLSHIT

This nigger always has the anti-Bannon spam ready to go.

He looks like a body snatcher wearing an ill fitting George Lucas skin.

Yeah, too bad you can't spin it and resort to attacking me. Maybe stop shilling for a total degenerate.

Yep, all his creative collages don't mean shit in the face of GOY BYE. Jews are totally willing to be antisemitic in effort to keep their corruption and evil from public light.

oy vey a growing movement of people who realize ZOG is real, don't you goyem know that your guy is actually a ZOG puppet too, like literally everyone else?

What's all this we shit you nigger ?

what's wrong with Henry Kissinger

That's pretty scary, actually.

First of all. He is THE globalist. So Steve Bannon is automatically a hypocrite. He's the reason for so many terrible policies worldwide. He's a stooge of the Rothschilds. He is a kike.

oh shit. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

it's GLORIOUS

The checkening. Next get for the big reveal M9's.