Poor Jooz XDDD

Can we all take a moment to laugh at the fact that God created poor jews?

Not only are they cursed to be this hideous (pic related, twitter.com/Communism_Kills), cursed with 100's of allergies (pic related), cursed with lactose intolerance and celiac disease (pic related), but just to top it off, God made them poor as dirt too (pic related).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

e-celeb bullshit

jews do harbor numerous diseases and degenerative conditions unique to them. it's true
a lot of is due to systematic inbreeding and not necessarily curses from god

she complains of an allergic reaction about once a week on twitter. dogs, raspberries, random plants, random grains, peanut butter...

look at that Ashkenazi face.

she definitely is. and God hates her, apparently

alright that's fucking hideous
this first pic i thought she was alright because yeah she's weird looking and objectively ugly but there's a certain combination here that could be good

but this pic? she's hideous. looks like that inbred louis IIIVIIIV whatever from france

bump for more facts about poor jews

hahahaha
this is the one
JEWS PLACED ON NOTICE

Also: what ever happened to Christ-Chan? She used to be everywhere.

that habsburg jaw would make charles II jealous

You're telling me you don't find a recessive-gene-riddled jewess who's ALSO POOR AF desirable?

she blocked me on twitter because i told her her chicken was undercooked

Who cares. Those eponymous jewtits make up for anything.

ahahahahaha I saw the same thing happen to half a dozen people. I forgot she bitches about undercooked food ALL THE TIME. I wonder if that's why she stays poor... she just spends her entire salary throwing away food?

im not the guy to ask right now
even this pic she looks decent. there is something in me that finds chicks with objectively-ugly-yet-unique features somehow appealing. if i'm being honest it's because it ought to mean they are easy
like bad teeth or a fucking weird nose or something.
im the wrong guy to ask

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, this one is 100% celibate until marriage, accordin to the scuzzlebutt. So you have to marry those genes (& bankrupt credit, no doubt) to fuck it.

Find a nice Christian girl instead. She'll be hotter, better genetic stock, and even if you wait til marriage, it'll be worth it, since she won't have vaginosis from centuries of inbreeding.

Same here user.

never heard of this person before, but I really want to put my penis in her.

that is a not bad picture of them

nah nah it's more like when you see a rare animal and you think aww look how that strange thing has eked out a living for itself and then your will to power kicks in and you want to cook it and consume it.

Fight it brother. Don't degrade yourself. There's 3000 years of inbred bacteria inside that vagina.

my current girlfriend, in full makeup and hair, is really amazing. she doesn't have a feature like we're talking about. she does have a very very flat spot on the back of her skull though but this does nothing for me

maybe. this is fascinating. i've been trying to find a pic of some otherwise beautiful chick who has like a snaggle tooth or something weird to make my point but i think you guys get it

She looks like a Western European to me.

Likely French.

And very cute.

In short, you have no taste in women.

That bitch looks like a typical heeb: Evil and sinister.

She posted her 23andMe profile. She's 100% Ashkenazi.

jesus christ. She's the uberjew.

yep that's the one. Can you spell "chromosomal anomalies?"

t. habsburg

Poor too. No royal bloodline too. And allergic to literally everything.

Damn that looks shopped, but apparently it's not.

She looks entirely fuckable in this pic though.

LOL I just noticed. It figures the full blown communist thinks the 100% Ashkenazi jewess is French.

Dat flip phone though

I wonder when this pic was taken.

I saw that but didn't believe it? Did she post it, or did it leak?

idk man - I was just googling her to see if the other one was a shop. I don't do deep research in these matters.

Still would.

Poor jews are some of the most pathetic people I've ever encountered.

Maybe they shouldn't have killed Jesus.

I'd destory her lineage and fill her with proud aryan warriors.

I think CommunismKills is cute in an ugly way. She looks like a bird.

Ok so if people like this exist. How do you reconcile that with this big Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.
I mean obviously they aren't all involved FFS.

FFS.

This Jew seems to be in a poverty of Goy semen. I could help her with that.

Marrying a jew girl soon and I got something to look forward to

no they aren't it's mostly rich old money jews who are very nepotistic its just funny to joke about it

No one said they're all involved, but all Jews have the same kike personality traits generally speaking. This bitch for example is snide af and clearly has a shitty attitude

This. It's almost like they did something to get cursed with inferior genes. I wonder what it could be...

Yea - my best friend growing up was Jewish (in Arizona of all places). He was poor af, so were we.

In the past Jews would just make poor Jews become Christians. Or if they couldn't keep up with their Talmudic studies. Eugenics basically.

I gotta say though that many have a pretty witty sense of humor, American jews for example are up there with British comedians in terms of cheeky humor and comedy that subhumans don't understand.

It's called being a hypochondriac. She's a case study of your typical women who suffers from this mental delusion

That's a Norman nose.

If she was so Yid her nose would be more flared out and not so narrow.

>Sup Forums would bang this jewess

She bitched forever on Twitter, because someone dumped her annoying ass, then blocked everyone who noticed she was whining.

Rich or poor they remain vermin.

according to le bible, the bad jews are fake jews, so maybe everyone is just shitting on real jews thinking they are the bad jews... did you ever consider? seems like random jews don't know shit about the illuminati or anything unless brother nathanael tells the truth about his jewish upbringing. but perhaps the fake jews are controlling the real jews, filling their synagogues with lies and getting them to follow satan basically. you'll see, revelation will come true, I guarantee you. the banks are currently taking over the world to control your buying and selling as we speak.

She's cute. Everybody who says they wouldn't are fags.

She's smiling, It changes the shape of your face

Fiddler on the roof

please only post quality pepes with no jpg artifacts please

A fruit fly is a chemical romantic.
The male will display and dance for the female.
If he is good enough she will aqueous and he gets her.

Some scientists did an experiment.
They put population of fruit flies in complete darkness yet kept them fed.

After ten generations of complete darkness they changed from gallant dancers into (((inbred blind tapping rapists))).

This is what God did to the snake worshiping black sea Turks.

God has decided who is rich and who is poor.

Looks like a bit of an under bite maybe. I can look over that lol.

was that recently i remember her bitchin about something a few weeks ago before she blocked me over the uncooked chicken comment

Why are Jewesses always so stacked?

The funny part is that Ashkenazis aren't really jews. But jewfeid (religion-wise) caucasians.

If the broad has no trace of north african/middle easrtern genes then she can't be a hebrew by race. Just simply can't.

i bet some of you fags are so new you don't remember when simply typing "communism_kills" in a thread would summon her

i think CK is cute and i woodberry but she lives too far away

y u hate qt liberjew girl

OY VEY! That's why world domination is their ultimate FU to lord Jesus Christ, his father, and yhe holy spirit!

She looks pretty darn cute in my opinion. But I would fuck just about anything so that's not saying much.

Same.

Imagine making babies with the genetic open sewer that is a yid

shes a cutie, what are you talking about

>tfw Matthew Heimbach literally dated a big tittied Jewess
lucky bastard

Ashkenazi are Europeans (white) they aren't Semitic at all, it's all been bred out by now. They are identical to Eastern Europeans genetically, but they claim they are somehow descendants of an ancient race. What a bunch of retarded faggots.

Who comes up with these garbage Posts?

that's a dude

guy with tits

Enthusiastic Autists of a particular age.
I like them.
They have an aspirational verdance that is infectious immediate yet feels like home.

same desu senpai

Y'know? Everything about this chick just reminds me of Ayn Rand. The Jewishness, the utter disdain for Communism and Marxism, the sluttiness and promiscuity, the massive ego, the general autism, etc. It's too uncanny.

shes not slutty shes chaste till marriage apparently

That would explain all the tits pics.

Ashkenazi

What type of blood is that? How do they know it's Jewish?

Why is Ashkenazi not Middle Eastern?

>cropping out her chest

Presumably because jews are very interested in discerning their genetic group within europe's, so the test is catering to them. Simple supply and demand.

23 and me's categorization isn't the end-all be-all

Because they're basically southern slavs.

Yeah, but they have a longer life expectancy and a higher average IQ.

Yep. I agree completely. I'd bust my nut in her butt, given the chance.

>tfw no jewfu gf

She's no Anne Frank.

inbreeding

Did she and Heimbach ever do the deed?

Imagine a Jew World Order.

Imagine he's Anne Frank.

youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8

No countries.
No possessions.
No religion.
The world will be as one.

someebody who has sucked on jew tits, tell me what they taste like?

matzo ball soup