/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - BUNDO DOUBLE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/CommSec Wilbur speech on minority devel week 10/24/17
youtu.be/ylBb1IRda-g
>Pres Trump arrives @Capital Hill &ignores protester 10/24/17
youtu.be/S9xCq4Eycqg
>Pres Trump motorcade to the Senate Lunch 10/24/17
youtu.be/o9a5lJtgSc0
youtu.be/Ezfy_Bqo7Lo (return trip)
>VP Pence @American Ent Inst 10/24/17
youtu.be/IMihwrVwrTo
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Duterte 10/24/17
youtu.be/eVd5iLl9umQ
>SoS T-Rex in pakistan 10/24/17
youtu.be/ADUutDeicg0 (arriving)
youtu.be/WiKwc4z3GCM (meeting)
youtu.be/ezMTDlzS04A (departing)
>CJCS Gen Dunford presser on Camp against isis 10/24/17
youtu.be/mXYB1H0jpYc
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/24/17
youtu.be/j9RyG_0i8Jc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/24/17
youtu.be/F77Ot5_Nezs
>Pres Trump presents Medal of Honor to Cap Gary Rose 10/23/17
youtu.be/hDAu1AL6RBw
>Pres Trump Joint Stmt w/PM Lee Loong (Sing) 10/23/17
youtu.be/oErlXmtr4Aw
>Pres Trump/Boeing Pres/PM Lee Loong sign deal 10/23/17
youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ
>Pres Trump/VP Pence have lunch with PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/a5-_gg6_Bxg

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/too-much-salt-how-diet-too-high-sodium-can-affect-your-heart-brain-and-even-bone-330910
dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/tucker-bombshell-podesta-group-is-in-muellers-crosshairs-over-russian-influence/
google.com/search?q=kompromat&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhqp-1x4rXAhUhxYMKHbP3DmQQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=935
news.valubit.org/trump-middle-east-envoy-hamas-bringing-ruin-and-misery-to-palestinians/
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/dIj4W)
archive.is/Bht3L)
archive.is/zV5YI)
archive.is/Fbhsz)
archive.is/ORXDa)
archive.is/A4vTQ)
archive.is/IAxTW)
archive.is/ZcM5Q)
archive.is/WUwEm)
archive.is/MCok3)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

LEWD IVANKA DROPS TOWEL, REVEALING NAKED BODY AS SHE PUTS ON DRESS
>LEWD IVANKA DROPS TOWEL, REVEALING NAKED BODY AS SHE PUTS ON DRESS

Drumpfies: face the facts.
Russians stole the election from Hillary.

That was a fast thread

FIRST FOR JAPANESE GIRLS ARE BEST

Hail BOTUS!

Say you're an average american family, you're 18 year old kid goes off to college or whatever, does he start paying for his own healthcare or is it like a family plan shit

4u

Kennedy did a thing

why did he kill the intern

That's a German, dummkopf.

What did he mean by this?

You can be on your parents until age 26 unless you get married

I stand with Rand

any progress on this??

ASUKA IS SHIT. GO BACK TO GERMANY YOU PSYCHO WHORE

>you're 18 year old kid goes off to college or whatever, does he start paying for his own healthcare or is it like a family plan shit

Obama made it so people could stay at their parents plan until they're 26, contributing even more to the infantilisation of that generation and to the fact they never actually move out of their parents house to settle in a young marriage

>billionaire
>wears oakleys

what did she degenerately mean by this, shes like the woman chad.

Disgusting. People who race-mix deserve death. Leave it to the men crying about women race-mixing.

You can write Trump 2 Sentences to give him an idea on how he can better his presidency.

Go.

Do people SERIOUSLY think a 14 year old wrote that? It's like the WWII version of "My 8 year told me blah blah blah" I feel like I'm the only person who never fell for the Anne Frank meme.

Because it was there.

And with Obamacare, If I refuse to pay the premiums out of sheer spite. What can they do? Can they seize your assets and shit?

It depends. You can stay on your parents' plan, but it is up to the individual.

I don't know. There are millions of American families I doubt they all have the same plan worked out.

Lou Dobbs said the gag order cpuld be lifted by tomorrow, Tucker said Mueller is investigating manaforts links to podesta, WaPo admits DNC funded piss dossier

Post your face when we get our happening

I like this black man.

Please gun them down.

Keep. Going.

More shit will be coming out soon. Jeb! -> McCain -> Hillary all propped up by Flake, Graham, Cory, and Sasse. They all knew and the Democrats all knew. I'm surprised it took this long for anybody to report on the """dossier's""" financing and I'm surprised Washington Compost did. Obama used this bullshit as casus belli for his spying.

Anyone have that msnbc video where they cover the prototype walls and some people hop the border?

This new russia clinton podesta thing is bringing back memories of the campaign.

Dear Trump: gas the jews. Also, the game

mobile guillotines are being built by citroen as we speak

Why does she wear the mask?

There are being put on trains now.

Trump
Did
A
Thing

> Fapped to Xev after work today

Besides the usual post-fap shame it was pretty good

Young marriages are unfortunately (usually) not a good idea in a country with no-fault divorce, because then people bail as soon as the going gets tough, assuming they don't have good morals.

I had cause to review Portugal's divorce laws recently, interesting that you have three or four different types of marriage as far as dividing net family property is concerned.

he might act like a faggot sometimes but at least hes honest

No you just don't get insurance and they dont help you unless its an emergency, to where you dont pay and they bill you for decades

>There are people panicking about the 52 seat senate majority because guys like Corker and Flake aren't gunning for re-election
I don't get these people

I love Kellyanne

Hello Fellow Awoos

remember to drink plenty of water if you go on reddit.
medicaldaily.com/too-much-salt-how-diet-too-high-sodium-can-affect-your-heart-brain-and-even-bone-330910

this story might push our fellow internet friends over the edge

Barrycare isn't really one specific thing, it's a fuckload of rules and regulations. But if you don't pay you don't get coverage.

Is this b8

No, the problem is Trump can't do anything. Just tweet and sign unconstitutional EOs.

Gag order on?

>sea lion
that's a leopard seal my man

Russian independent media are having an impressive week in exposing how the country’s government allegedly tried to influence the US 2016 elections using online trolls.
On Monday (Oct. 16), a man going under the pseudonym Maksim told TV Rain (paywall) that he was paid to post negative comments on Facebook and sites like the New York Times about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and to stoke America’s internal divisions on religion and LGBTQ rights. He was working for the “Internet Research Agency,” a company in St Petersburg, which is believed to have done work spreading political messages and trolling on the Kremlin’s behalf.

Corker's from Tennessee, there's no way in hell they're electing a Democrat. Arizona is slightly riskier, but I still don't think it's cause for concern.

>gas the kikes.
>also, gas the spics.

HAHAHAHAH Hillary's having a shitty birthday week! HAHAHAHAHA

>post-fap shame
I havent got that since i was like 15

what video?

kek, I take no blame for that. My only comment was that that chick reporter on press release looked a little bit like Xev and got the ball rolling

She even speaks german in the show you butthead

Physically remove spics, nigs and kikes. Execute commies.

>Trump can't do anything. Just tweet and sign unconstitutional EOs

>People who vote nixon an reagan are died or moved away(and ready to die)
Meanwhile 64 million people who voted for Trump are alive right now. Reagan is HIGHLY overrated and Nixon was only good for his privately recorded bantz.

Repeal the 1965 Immigration Act.
Build the wall and remove them all.

This.

>tfw "trump did thing" is months old but was never shilled this hard
>every single thread lazy memeing
>awoobots
>kellyann bots
>shill bots

Am I the only real person here

dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/tucker-bombshell-podesta-group-is-in-muellers-crosshairs-over-russian-influence/

Trump should just be able to order Zinke to do it like King Nigger did his Sec. of Interior. Fuck what the Alaskan senators think; they have no say. Not sure if the black penis envy thing is to Obama or the the mountain name. If it's the mountain name, it makes no sense since it's the native Eskimos which are not black.

How are you preparing for the revolution, fellow lefty/pol/? Personally, I've increased my caloric intact to 5,800 calories/day and have stopped using my legs in order to preserve my strength.

I pity these right-wing retards who waste their strength impotently lifting weights and exercising.

>muh dik
embarrasing

dayum

The uranium one fbi informant

Nigger, she is a hapa

>Tucker is almost over for the night

Fuck, I would have kept watching until 10 if he kept going.

When is the Mueller thing going to be over?

If this is real it's big news. Sometimes we need to just sit back and look at the arrogance of this shit. Remember back in January every mainstream news outlet was shitting themselves over Trump's "Kompromat"

google.com/search?q=kompromat&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhqp-1x4rXAhUhxYMKHbP3DmQQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=935

This was all a DNC/Clinton talking poiint bought and paid for. The arrogance and boldness makes me sick

Can't fool me. I'M the only real person here.

news.valubit.org/trump-middle-east-envoy-hamas-bringing-ruin-and-misery-to-palestinians/

Explain this. Trump may not be a communist but he’s a Zionist.

You've crossed the line, Mr. Carlson.

Rand is ok by me. Dude isn't a cuck.

Theoretically you could be audited, but I think Trump has temporarily waived the penalty.

Ward IN
Flake OUT

Blackburn IN
Corker OUT

pls respond

HANNITY IS GONNA BE LIT AS FUCK TONIGHT

>projecting this hard

>he doesn't know about the wolf posting.

I was already investigating a shadowy organization in St. Petersburg, Russia, that spreads false information on the Internet. It has gone by a few names, but I will refer to it by its best known: the Internet Research Agency. The agency had become known for employing hundreds of Russians to post pro-Kremlin propaganda online under fake identities, including on Twitter, in order to create the illusion of a massive army of supporters; it has often been called a “troll farm.” The more I investigated this group, the more links I discovered between it and the hoaxes.

Been really busy the past few days. Hopefully I have everything covered!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>U.S.-allied forces take Syria's largest oil field from ISIS - major blow to ISIS’ income (archive.is/dIj4W)
>Singapore Airlines agrees to buy $13.8 billion worth of Boeing jets (archive.is/Bht3L)
>The Mueller investigation has shifted its focus to the Podesta Group (archive.is/zV5YI)
>Trump has caused RINO Senator Jeff Flake to announce he will not seek re-election, knowing he will get BTFO in 2018 (archive.is/Fbhsz)
>Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is proposing another delay of an Obama-era overhaul of rules to erase the federal student debt of borrowers defrauded by colleges (archive.is/ORXDa)
>The House Intelligence Committee has announced it is opening an inquiry into the Obama-era Uranium One deal - this is in addition to the Senate Judiciary Committee investigation that is currently ongoing (archive.is/A4vTQ)
>Nearly 1.5 million fewer Americans on food stamps under Trump (archive.is/IAxTW)
>House to vote Thursday on Senate budget (archive.is/ZcM5Q)
>The Dow Jones has hit ANOTHER record high on Tuesday, closing at 23,441 (archive.is/WUwEm)
>Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to the Russia dossier (archive.is/MCok3)

You see chicks wearing see though clothes in an office environment now.

Women can't be taken seriously

YOU JUST KNOW

>he's a grown adult male
>he has no wife
>he has no sons
>he has no future

Actually, the FBI paid for it. Same article.

>last two Democrat presidents were Bill Clinton and Barack Obama
>last two Republican presidents were George Bush and Donald Trump

Speaks for itself, really.

>news.valubit.org
why don't i just go to someguysblog.com

Literally don't give a fuck. I'd rather have Jews in Israel than shitting up white countries, and if Israel stops existing we're damn sure not going to stop them from coming here. The going back and forth is a problem, of course, but it would be even worse if they were all """(((Americans)))"""

For the NeverTrump & Felonia Pantsuit gang:

>It' Rick's October Surprise
>Except - he and his ilk get definitively BTFO

MAGA!!!

I don't get why you keep pushing the "trump is a kike" angle. Anyone who wasn't willing to hold their nose because of his other policies left during the campaign.